The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voices in My Head: Part III

+13
SaddleClub
Taylor_Potter
merry312
Miss_Alice
*Miranda*
Akeria
The Mad Hatter
Mandy-Love
Jesus4Eternity
Malicious Nightmares
littletoes101
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head: Part III

Post by littletoes101 12/5/2009, 8:49 pm

[i'll rp with you!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head: Part III

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 8:59 am

[[Shadow, you start. :3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/6/2009, 11:42 am

((Ratty-))
Visser Three suddenly walked up, then. A horde of Hork-Bajir was behind him, and as the andalite came into the alley, they went and blocked both of the ends. <Hello, Andalites,> he said scornfully.
Shadow quickly changed into her vampire form, and bared her teeth at the creature with a hiss. Is this Visser Three?!

((Liz-))
Jacob gave Edward a scowl. Ignoring it, Edward replied, "Hello," with a warm smile. Why were they even together?! It was bad enough that they'd run into each other, but Jacob still didn't like Edward much, even though they were the clones.

((I did, Mia! nod Check page two.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 1312The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 2412The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 3349The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 3548The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 12:46 pm

Mia had made her way through the city, her so called 'friends' by her side. Just as she thought this day was going to be perfect, a long stick poked her head.
"GOD DARN IT, TRIPLE H!" she exclaimed, waving her arms by her side and stopping completely. "Why am I always your target?" she asked, crossing her arms and turning to face him.

Triple H sighed heavily. He, himself didn't know why he liked to bother her so much. Maybe it was because of his personality on WWE.

"Well? I'm waiting for your answer." she growled. Her eyes peirced through his skin. . . or at least she was hoping it did. She immediatly pulled out her Iron Crowbar, and approached him with it, she lashed it at him. Soon enough, she noticed that her Iron Crowbar, and his Sledgehammer had clashed together. "NOOO!!" she hissed angrily. He always intended to harm her with it- Or frighten her by saying he'd harm her with it. She wasn't afraid to use her weapon, though, she rarely ever even used it.

"Enough. If one is to kill Mia, it shall be me." a dark voice interrupted.

"Shut up, Dar'Khan. No one wants to hear it." Saber said, turning towards the source of the voice.

A gasp had slipped from Mia. She turned towards the two and ran, easily tackling Dar'Khan. "Oh my gosh! Its Dar'Khan!!!" she squealed. She loved the villains. ". . . I'm so excited. . . even if you said you plan to kill me. . ."

"There we go. There's the weird Mia, I know." Jeff said, grinning widely.

"Shut up, Jeff."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 2:04 pm

[J] I mumbled a word that shouldn't be repeated, then lifted my chin as if I were a morphed Andalite with a high rank. "Visser," I said coldly, hoping I sounded like it too.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 4:29 pm

[[Hey Ratt-Sama... RP? I can clone Mia and the gang.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 4:31 pm

(Sure. Who should I use?

Anita
Percy
Ever
The Animorphs
Annie
The Drode)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 4:50 pm

[[Its your choice. C:]]

[[Do you mind on-and-off?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 4:54 pm

(I'll use Annie, I guess.

No, I don't mind. You start?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 5:01 pm

[[Alright. C:]]

[[Ratt-Sama]]
Mia was just sitting on a park bench. . . lonely. "I'm so lonely." she complained, sighing heavily and shaking her head.

"Not anymore," said a dark voice, as a knife was put at her throat.

Right behind her, was the evil, Dar'Khan. "I thought you died," she growled at him, though she was glad to see him again. She heard a simple: "No" from him. "And why might you still be following me? Am I attractive?" she grinned at the thought.

Dar'Khan walked away and choked, coughing continuously before saying: "Hell no."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 5:05 pm

I leaned low over the handlebars as my bike cruised easily down a steep hill. After flying, this was nothing, but I still liked it. I pushed back on the pedals as I reached the bottom, slowing the bike down to a medium speed. I continued down the street, pedaling only every ten seconds or so to keep myself going.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 5:13 pm

[[I thought the word used to be replaced by "HEAVEN!" . . . ? o_O]]

"SHUT UP YOU TWO. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" a loud and grumpy voice shouted so loudly, the whole city had probably woken up- possibly. . . the world.

"NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU, HUNTER!" Mia shouted, waving her arms. She was caught off guard as Dar'Khan attempted to stab her with a knife. She managed to dodge, pulling out her Iron Crowbar.

"You think you can murder me with a useless little Iron Crowbar? Have you forgotten what I am capable of doing?"

"No I have not." she hissed.

"Do NOT, I repeat, NOT, harm her!" Triple H shouted. He jumped off the tree branch, his Sledgehammer in his hand.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 5:15 pm

Over my head I noticed a red tailed hawk. I wondered if it was Tobias, but if it was, he didn't see me. I kept going. I heard shouting and changed course, turning down a side street.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 5:19 pm

Not thinking, Mia began to run away, Dar'Khan in persuit.

Immediatly, Triple H caught up, picking up Mia. Due to how small she had been compared to him, he carried her, running faster then she would.

"I will get you two! And when I do, DEATH IT SHALL BE!" Dar'Khan shouted loudly, with all his anger.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 5:21 pm

The shouting got louder. I spotted a man running down the street, carrying a girl. I swerved to avoid hitting them. "What the heck?" I muttered to myself.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 5:25 pm

[[Gotta Go! D:]]

Mia closed her eyes. This was worst then Triple H attempting to hurt her with his Sledgehammer.. he was... carrying her.

Dar'Khan began getting closer, as Triple H began to slow down.

"Hunter. . ." Mia whispered.

"Yes?" he asked.

"He's catching up, you moron."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/6/2009, 5:28 pm

(Bye.)

There was another man chasing the first man and the girl. And he had a knife. "Oh, man," I muttered. "Here we go." I jerked my handlebars to the right, swerving in front of the man with the knife and blocking his path.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/6/2009, 9:24 pm

"You moron! Look!" she exclaimed, trying tp stop Triple H. "Hunter! Just stop, and look behind us!"

Triple H did as he was told. He stopped. Then and there, and turned around. "Who's that?" he asked her.

"I'm not quite sure." Mia admitted. "Let's go see. . ."

"I won't allow it!" Triple H shouted, angrily.

Dar'Khan stopped, and smirked evily. "Out of my way." he growled, before using somewhat of magic and attempted to send her flying into a wall.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/6/2009, 10:02 pm

(RP anyone? Smile)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 Siggy
The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 SiggyThe Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 Siggy
The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 SiggyThe Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 12/6/2009, 10:09 pm

[i'll rp with you!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/7/2009, 1:21 am

"Dude, you do not want to mess with me," I said through gritted teeth. "Put down the knife."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/7/2009, 8:06 am

"Then let me go!!" Mia shouted.

Triple H simply let her on the ground.

She stood there, grinned, and ran towards the scene. "Watch out!" she warned Dar'Khan before managing to sneak behind him. She pulled out her Iron Crowbar and attempted to wack him with it, though he used magic to make the bar go up into the air. She hung in the air.

"Foolish little kids." he sighed, heavily. "Might I have to murder you... both ?" he wondered.

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!" Triple H shouted with full anger, rushing into the scene. He immediatly pulled out his sledgehammer.

"A little help?" Mia asked.

"No. Stay there. I won't have to worry about watching over you, in hopes you don't do something stupid."

What an advantage. Dar'Khan used this moment to send Triple H flying into a wall, and so, it worked. He turned to the floating Mia and pointed a knife at her throat.

She gulped softly, her eyes staring at him.

A blade had soon been pointed at Dar'Khan throat.

"Give up." said a voice. "Or you'll be the one to die."

"LINK!!" Mia exclaimed, happily.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/7/2009, 11:45 am

I jumped off of my bike, flipped up the kickstand, and prepared to morph. Maybe it was dangerous for security but I couldn't just stand there and watch.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/7/2009, 8:37 pm

Link had been the one to free her. She thanked him before turning towards Dar'Khan. She may have been 11, but this girl, wasn't afraid to knock someone out with an Iron Crowbar. "Look, why do you have to hunt me down?" Mia asked.

Dar'Khan sighed heavily. "I'd be doing everyone a favor."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/7/2009, 8:55 pm

I didn't begin morphing; things seemed to be under control.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next