The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re

+16
Komoda
Taquito
Jade
Avé
The Mad Hatter
PugsRock
Arianna
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Malicious Nightmares
Cyn431
Taylor_Potter
catbuster
Noah the Flood
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Empty Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Real Life

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/14/2009, 10:00 pm

1. Heyaz!

2. Ish. (Like, I ish amazing. Wink)

3. NaNoWriMo

Anyone have anymore? Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Siggy
Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re SiggyThings That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Siggy
Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re SiggyThings That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Empty Re: Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re

Post by shadowsowner888 12/14/2009, 10:24 pm

4. I'mma . . . xD as in, "I'mma have fun!"

5. Lolz.

6. luffle. "OMG, I luffle you, Jacob! ^^"
What?! o.0 Are you okay, Shadow?
Um. It was an example? ^^'
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 1312Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 2412Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3349Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3548Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re Empty Re: Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/14/2009, 10:42 pm

7. O.o You can not say that in words. XD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 12/15/2009, 12:01 am

8. xD, xP, etc....
9. Yepperz
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/15/2009, 8:52 am

10. Anything in the little *'s. Like this: *kisses Jasper*. You can't just randomly say that. XD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/15/2009, 5:36 pm

10 ; RP

11 ; Bwhahahaha!

12 ; xD (You can't just say that xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/15/2009, 5:45 pm

13. ROFL lol etc..
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/15/2009, 5:59 pm

14. ORTFL! LOLOL [Mok tried, it didn't work] ORFL
15. Chipperchaz!
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 12/15/2009, 8:15 pm

16. Anything I've ever said on the DE, or any other roleplay. You just can't go around saying "I love Leon" when (1) no one in your school is named Leon, and (2) seventh graders aren't built to LOVE people outside of family. xD

17. ROLF
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/15/2009, 9:02 pm

18. ZOMG.
19. Lawl.
20. Wowzerzies.
21. RPing
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/15/2009, 11:03 pm

22. Anyyhting from another person's POV. It sounds weird when you go, "Amanda took my hand." xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 12/15/2009, 11:05 pm

23. Random exclamations of anger, upsetness, etc. For example: Eeeerrrrruuuugggghhhh.....
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/15/2009, 11:48 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:10. Anything in the little *'s. Like this: *kisses Jasper*. You can't just randomly say that. XD

I do anyway, sometimes. smug Though Gri's the only one that knows what I mean. xD

Miafire wrote:18. ZOMG.
19. Lawl.
20. Wowzerzies.
21. RPing

Zomg and lawl aren't so bad at least . . . like, pronounced zo-em-gee and . . . well, lawl . . . xD At least it's pronounceable.

24. Third person. It does sound really stupid in real life, cus frequently I narrate myself and say things like, "Stephanie likes cheese!" But it's fun. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 1312Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 2412Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3349Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3548Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/16/2009, 7:33 am

[[I always narrate myself in third person. It IS fun. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/17/2009, 6:04 pm

25. Anything with incorrect grammar. Like... I iz dino. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/17/2009, 7:14 pm

26 - WI. It has nothing to do with this site, I know . . . xD But seriously. Saying "why" or "double you I" just is not that fun. Razz Whereas, at least in my head, it seems so awesome!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/17/2009, 7:29 pm

27- TWG. It's just weird to say out loud "Tee double You Gee." xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 12/18/2009, 9:33 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:26 - WI. It has nothing to do with this site, I know . . . xD But seriously. Saying "why" or "double you I" just is not that fun. Razz Whereas, at least in my head, it seems so awesome!

[I always say WI like we. "We went over there".

28. Coolio.
I seem to be the only one who says it, but it just sounds off in real life -_-
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/19/2009, 10:05 am

29. OMHGWSSSVOECAJBWINAHBISA

Try saying that five times fast.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/19/2009, 10:10 am

(What does that mean? xD)

30. OMTASWCOFJWH
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/19/2009, 10:22 am

SaddleClub wrote:8. xD, xP, etc....
I actually say "ex dee" instead of smiling sometimes. xD

31. webkinz_forever. Unrelated, but telling real people that I'm 'webkinz underscore forever' on WI was annoying.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Things That Look AWESOME Online But Sound REALLY Weird In Re 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/19/2009, 10:54 am

Woah, Ari. xD

32. xoxo . . . um, well, it's just kinda weird in RL. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/19/2009, 11:00 am

33. PHP, HTML, CSS... [not really bad, but my friend likes to irritate me by pronoucing them literally, like, not 'aech tee em ell', but 'html'. It sounds weird. xD]
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/19/2009, 11:14 am

Um. 'hit-em-ull?" xD That's the best I can do . . . "fip" . . . "xxxx" . . .

34. Pwn.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/19/2009, 11:21 am

She sort of says it without any vowels, believe it or not. xP Don't get me started on how she says Java, even though that's easy to pronounce... technically. xD

35. Anything starting with OMG that is longer than 3 letters.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next