The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

+13
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
emz360
LuvPink
littletoes101
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
Horsey
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 5:44 pm

[[AAAAANNNDDD..Viola! PMed, em'!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by shadowsowner888 12/21/2009, 5:45 pm

((Thank you! ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 5:50 pm

(Can she just be a regular warrior in StormClan? Her warrior name was Streampelt. Smile)

(S) I padded into camp, a vole in my jaws. My thick fur was enough to keep out most of the freezing wind, but it was still cold.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/21/2009, 5:52 pm

((Sure. xD I'll switch her when I'm back.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 5:54 pm

(Mkay, thanks. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 5:55 pm

[[Your welcome. ]]

The warrior inhaled sharply, breathing in all the cold air of the day. He closed his eyes before exhaling, and yawning again. "Wonder where Streampelt is.." he whispered, before sighing and padding to the fresh-kill pile. As he made his way there, his gaze fixed on a she-cat that had entered camp. A smile curled onto his face as he ran towards her, shouting; "STREAMPELT!!"

Last edited by Miafire on 12/21/2009, 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 6:09 pm

(S) My eyes lit up. "Twistedriver!" I set down the vole and ran towards him, purring.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 6:18 pm

The tom let out a purr as well, before twining his tail with hers. "I was so worried!" he exclaimed. Though it hadn't been long, he had already begun to miss her. "I missed you! I thought you might have got hurt, or something!" surely he'd been over reacting. "But I'm just glad you're safe." he finished, calming himself down and giving his mate's cheek a quick lick. He nuzzled her lightly before whispering; "I'm glad you're back. Safe and sound."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 6:28 pm

(S) "'Course I am," I purred, closing my eyes for a moment as his warm scent wreathed around me. "You don't think I'm going to be hurt that easily, do you? I was only hunting."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 6:38 pm

[S] "I know, but.. haven't you heard?" he began, a worried expression laying upon his face. "There have been rumors about a dog named Slash. He's supposedly so feirce, he knocked many of Leopardstar's lives out.." Twistedriver explained, looking down and shuffling his paws.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 6:44 pm

(S) "I'll be careful," I assured him, pressing my nose briefly into his fur. "I promise. As long as you make sure that you don't get hurt either. Deal?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 6:51 pm

[S] "I can promise you that." he whispered into her ear, closing his eyes and breathing quietly as he layed his head lightly on hers. "I'll keep you safe, my love." he added, laying one of his paws on hers.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 6:58 pm

(S) I purred in amusement. "I can't keep myself safe?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 7:03 pm

[S] "Hm? I can't keep you safe?" Twistedriver said in reply, seemingly amused at the moment. "Or even better.. I can't protect you?" the smile once curled on his face had returned, and he lightly layed his tail on hers. He laughed softly and nuzzled her lightly, once more. "I can't let you die, Streampelt. I love you, and always will." he whispered, his gaze turning soft.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 12/21/2009, 7:05 pm

Name: Wolfstar
Clan:Bramble

Name: Mistystep
Clan: Bramble

Name: Yewtail
Clan: Mist

Name: Sparrowpaw

Name: Wildpaw

[More later]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 7:14 pm

(S) "I know," I murmured in his ear. "I love you too. But I'm not totally helpless, you know." I nuzzled him gently.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 7:18 pm

[S] "I know, I know.." he trailed off and inhaled the scent he loved- the scent of his mate, Streampelt. He exhaled quietly, then smiled at her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 7:48 pm

(S) I purred. "I'll prove it to you. Would you like to come hunting with me?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 8:07 pm

[S] "A- Alright then.." he nodded lightly, and was prepared to follow the love of his life. He shuffled his paws a while, afraid something bad would happen.

[[Shall they meet.. Slash? >:3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 8:13 pm

(Yes. evil)

(S) I smiled at him. "Come on, then. Nothing bad's going to happen, I promise." I padded towards the exit.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 8:32 pm

[[Twisted Evil]]

[S] Twistedriver gulped quietly and followed her, though he wasn't too sure, that, wandering in the forest was safe, at all.
Slash chuckled evily, keeping his distance and hiding among the trees.

[[FOUND THE COLOR! Its teal. XD]]

Last edited by Miafire on 12/21/2009, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 8:33 pm

[[Alright.. trying to find the right color..]]

Blue Green
Pine Green
Aqua Blue
Aqua
Pine
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 8:39 pm

(S) I slowed to walk beside him, letting our pelts brush. My gaze softened and I nuzzled him gently. "It's fine, I promise. Here, scent the air. Perfectly safe."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 8:44 pm

[S] Twistedriver inhaled deeply and sharply before scenting the air. A foul smell came accross. "I smell a mutt nearby." he muttered, his gaze growing cold.
"MUTT!?" the dog exclaimed, making himself visable. "I am no mutt! I am Slash, the one and only!"
[S] "Trust me.. 'Slash' isn't an original name."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 8:48 pm

(S) "Mousedung," I hissed, unsheathing my claws. "Get off our territory."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next