The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

3 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/22/2009, 11:59 pm

Written 12/22/09.

This sucks. xP We have to go to confession at like 8:30 . . . and that definitely won’t leave me with enough time to get on Twig. So I’m stuck getting on afterwards, probably like around 9:30. Razz

Not like you’re gonna know until afterwards, though. So, anywho . . .

The night before last, I had a creepy dream. A few, actually, kinda all rolled into one. The first was where I was walking down my hallway, very slowly, and kind of floating above and watching myself do it. And I felt scared or something, because I thought an invisible vampire was hiding, so I took out a cross and held it in front of me. So a vampire suddenly materialized, snarled at me, and pounced.

Then what happened was what I seemed to wake up. I was in bed, feeling insanely freaked out. I don’t know if I ever did wake up, but then apparently it wasn’t real. Because I got up and tried to climb out of bed, and I have a loft so I need to use a ladder, and the bed randomly just stretched out, making the ladder farther away. But the bed wasn’t longer at all. So I kept trying and trying to get out, but the ladder would always get out of reach just as I was about to.

Then I somehow woke myself up from that one. o.0 I don’t know how, but I realized it was a dream, and I jolted myself awake.

After that I went back to sleep, and had a dream where these creeps were chasing Gri and I. xP I remember a lumberjack and a cowboy, but there was more than just those two.

Teen club, now, was awesome. :3 I have a list of topics to discuss . . . which is why this blog might turn out dysfunctional, or might be just as dysfunctional as my other blogs. xD Cus I may be skipping around a little.

So we get there, and there’s a handful of other people there. Jen, Jim, Jamie, Joe (well it was at their house!), and I think one or two other people. Jamie was talking to Jim or somebody by him, and - being Mr. Comedian like usual - said, “The best gift is the gift of giving, right? So I’m giving you the gift of giving me a gift.”

Well, it was funny . . . so I laughed with everyone else . . . >.>

When we were playing Bunco . . . oooh boy. xD There was a huge box , among several other not-so-big presents. So everyone kept fighting for the box, and when we were opening presents, everyone crowded around me to see what it was. :3 A little embarrassing, but it was fun. xD Now, this box was from Jamie, so when I was opening Joe told Jamie to look. So Jamie was all excited about it.

So inside that box was another box. And in that one - guess what! - another box. And in that box, a plastic clapper with a broken handle. Razz Jamie was like, “Yeaaaah! A clapper!” We all knew it wasn’t really gonna be that great. Later, Jamie and I agreed that the best part was opening it. (Agreed . . . hmmph . . . >.>)

Then we eventually got asked to sit in a circle. And anyone who wasn’t happy with what they got could exchange one of their things for someone else’s. The other person wouldn’t have a choice, of course. So this Nolan dude, a typical guy and definitely the cutest one there, had a little squishy porcupine ball in a net, so if you squeezed it little bubbles came out of the gaps. Hard to explain, but maybe you know what I’m talking about. So I gave him my clapper for the ball, and then Joey (the guy that introduced us to Faces the one time) took the ball and gave me a picture frame and a candle that I’d brought in the first place. >.> So I had that and a pack of chocolate left. Ann went last, so she took the ball, and said she might give it to me for Christmas. xP But after the high from the squishy ball wore off, I realized it wasn’t that great anyway.

Ann gave me my normal Christmas gift, though. :3 One of her Rubik’s cubes, “to keep for her,” a fountain pen that totally pwns for some reason but I just like it, and this AWESOME journal. Very Happy It’s the perfect size to take around, the cover’s beautiful, there’s a magnetic flap to hold it shut, the pages are a creamy color, and there’s a little flap in the back that you can hold things in. x3 I luff it. Now I wish I’d brought hers, lol . . . the Eragon DVD, a box of rainbow nerds, my last pack of Extra watermelon gum, and - once I burn it - a pair of CDs with all the Jonas Brothers songs we have on iTunes that I haven’t given her yet.

Everything she asked me for, basically. :3

I realized something last night, though . . . I don’t really mind Jamie. Or Sebastian or Robert/Augustine. Or that Josh kid who insisted he was Shadow. I still really don’t like Mark, but Jamie’s nice enough when he’s not around a ton of other people - like when we were sitting on the couch together and fiddling with little puzzles. Like, he was trying to figure out how to solve the one where you get the metal ring off of the two big metal loops. Then, Robert and Sebastian are still immature, but they showed me how to solve the puzzles at least.Razz And Josh . . . well, he was happy with us both being Shadow. Cus after I got killed in Mafia, I was standing by him, and he’s like, “So they killed both the Shadows, huh?” He’s actually pretty cool. xD I mean, he’s a nerd type - smart, into computers and gaming, and mildly a wimp - but I guess I technically am too. And we both realized we got killed because of our names, even though they didn’t really match either of us at all. So we ended up sitting around together and fiddling with the puzzles.

And, I figured out how to solve the metal one really fast. Jim gave me his other one, so I’m gonna figure it out too. xD Joe wouldn’t let me show him how I did any of it, but he was like, “Yeah, I knew you would solve it Miss Rubik’s!” Everyone knew I’d figure it out, but I didn’t really . . . Augustine showed me. ^^

I finally saw what the Atearas’ basement looks like! x3 It’s messy, but pretty sweet. A few tables, a couch, Rock Band, and a few guitars. One was soooo heavy, but Joe ‘let me’ hold it and fiddle with it while we were trying to figure out the Christmas carol game.

I feel like a betrayer. Razz Cus, Deborah still thinks she’s my best friend, and Natalie considers me hers though she knows she’s not my very best . . . this is such crap. I hate having to disappoint anyone. Nat’s one of my best friends and I don’t want her to hate me, and Deborah probably would hate me if she found out, but I just can’t do this. I’m starting to wonder if it’d be better for me just not to choose besties at all. xP

I’m gonna get everyone presents now, though. Better than making anyone feel left out. I’m hoping I’ll have enough, cus I only have forty dollars and half of that’s going towards Gri’s snare drum. *sigh* xP Lol, and I was counting on having money left for Sims.

Okay, I’m ending this before I said everything, cus I need to post it now. xD Thanks for reading!

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 3:21 am

Ah, that's why you weren't on. Razz
Nice blog. Smile It sounds like Teen Club was fun. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 3:23 am

Yeah . . . there's a better explanation for why I didn't come on even for the rest of the day, but I feel like waiting until my next blog to post it. xD

Thanks! :3 Yeah, it was.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 3:25 am

It's fine. xD Just a bit boring without you, that's all. xP Lol, but I got two new additions for TA 'cause there was nothing going on on Twig.

That's nice. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:50 pm

Nice. x3 What kind of additions?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 12:51 pm

There's this timezone thingy, which you can set in 'Account Preferences', and then there's a family tree script. x3 You can find it @ familytree.php. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:08 pm

Oooh, awesome. Very Happy I'll check it out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 1:15 pm

Cool! Just so you know, the parents of ones born prior to the update don't work, as they weren't stored in the database. If you want to see one with it's parents, go here. x3
http://twig.pixelpuppy.net/adoptables/familytree.php?aid=1095
Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:20 pm

Aww, okay. xD

That's awesome! x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 1:23 pm

Thanks. x3 I'm working on a new layout, too, but I hate it.
And it's a Christmas layout, which means it needs to go up tomorrow. xP
Care to give me feedback? Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 1:29 pm

xD Lol, psh, nice.

I found the thread, and posted. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/23/2009, 1:41 pm

Yeah.... xD

Thanks!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/24/2009, 12:26 pm

Fascinating dreams. nod

I totally get what you mean about the whole friend dilemma... I mean, my friends and I call each other besties all the time just fooling around, but I feel so guilty calling someone my actual best friend sometimes. But oh well, you can have more than one best friend, right? Very Happy

Anyway, awesome blog! I'm glad that you and Jamie seemed to have patched things up a little.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/25/2009, 4:54 pm

Thank you. xD

Lol, yeah . . . but I'm not to the point with any of my friends where I can have multiple best friends forever. xP Ya know?

Thanks! xD Haha, I doubt Jamie even knows that anything was patched up.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down