The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

+4
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Jesus4Eternity
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
PugsRock
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 11:20 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{I agree!}

Alice also collided with the , falling back onto the ground. "Ouch." She muttered, blinking a few times and sitting up. "Gyah!" She said, when she noticed the other . "I-I'm so sorry!" She said, springing to her feet and walking over to help the up.

Trinity noticed that she had scraped her elbow on a rock; it stung, but she was tough. She ignored it. She looked over at the other person, who hopped to her feet and walked over to help her.
"No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going..." Trinity said, and then smiled shyly.
"Thanks."
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy

Female Posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement!

Post by Miss_Alice 2/11/2010, 11:26 pm

Alice smiled half-heartingly. "Ah, Then it's both of our faults, I wasn't really either." She held out her hand to help the girl up. "Your welcome." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 11:30 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:Alice smiled half-heartingly. "Ah, Then it's both of our faults, I wasn't really either." She held out her hand to help the up. "Your welcome." She said.

Trinity grabbed her hand and she pulled her up. Her scraped elbow touched her side and she winced. "Uh...I'm Trinity." She said, trying to start a conversation, something she wasn't good at. At least in her opinion.
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad 2/11/2010, 11:41 pm

[It is time for me to return to meh bed and get some energy back. =P heh heh, goodnight everyone. I'll RP with ya laters.]
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/12/2010, 5:20 pm

Pollytoad wrote:Trinity grabbed her hand and she pulled her up. Her scraped elbow touched her side and she winced. "Uh...I'm Trinity." She said, trying to start a conversation, something she wasn't good at. At least in her opinion.

"P-Pleased, I'm Alice." Her smile faded when her gray eyes made way to Trinity's elbow. "Ah! Your elbow!"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/12/2010, 6:00 pm

[Hi peoplez]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy
Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy
Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 SiggyCamp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/12/2010, 6:15 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[Hi peoplez]

(Hi! Smile Did you reply to my post a few pages back?)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 2/12/2010, 8:39 pm

(RP anyone?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy Camp Confidential, Book 1: The Truth Could be Dangerous l Annoucement! - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/13/2010, 8:38 am

I jumped in the lake gracefully and ducked my head under, making sure the sun couldn't touch any part of my body. My head slowly came back for air, but disappeared into the water soon after.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3