The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True?

+3
Mandy-Love
Akeria
Jesus4Eternity
7 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True?

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:26 pm

I looked up, and saw some guy. "Hi there! I'm Brittani. You?" I stood up and brushed the sand off my legs and arms.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 9:33 pm

"Jasper. This is Fang, and Amanda." Jasper nodded towards me, and Amanda stayed unconscious.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Siggy
The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 SiggyThe Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Siggy
The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 SiggyThe Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:34 pm

"Is she all right? She looks... unconscious..." Wonder what happened...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 9:45 pm

Name: Alice Chii Oshibonni.
Personality: Mine... xD
Description: This. ---> The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 300zo08
Yourself or Character: It's me. xD
Weakness (Gotta have one): Emotions are hard to control.
Species (Human, Vampire, ect) I'm Human. -.-
Other: Love, lalaland

Name: Kyoya Otoori.
Personality: Kyoya is secretive and intelligent, being able to calculate any benefits that would come out of anyone's misadventures. Kyouya is a very realistic and pragmatic teen who takes everything for granted and gets things in return. He is very accurate in all things especially when it comes in money or financial things. But he has a soft side that only few can reach.
Description: The Soulmate Principle; Book One: Is It True? - Page 2 Fo18qa {Yeah, I use pictures because I'm lazy.xD}
Yourself or Character: Character.
Weakness (Gotta have one): He's a bit greedy...
Species (Human, Vampire, ect) Human.
Other: Love, lalaland
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:47 pm

(TUKI!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 9:50 pm

[ALICE! I add you if you REPLY TO MR!!!!!!]

"I think she's okay..." I muttered. "Do you have a jacket or anything? We need to elevate her head."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:51 pm

"Sasuke?" "Hang on." Sasuke got in his backpack and pulled out bandages. "Here."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 9:53 pm

I lifted her head with my hands, gently flipping her over so the blood was up. I moved Amanda's hair out of the way.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:53 pm

"Yikes." "What happened? It looks like she was attacked."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 9:56 pm

(Meh... I have to leave for now. XP Bye.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 9:58 pm

"Maybe mentally." I agreed, stroking the hair out of her eyes.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:04 pm

{Okay, *nod* I might be slow, homework. xP}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:06 pm

[Me too. I'm researchin']
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:09 pm

{Me too. Seashells. xP}

{Any way-- RP?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:17 pm

[*clones charries* SURE! I usin' Amanda, Fang, and Jasper.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:22 pm

{Sweet! I'll use Alice and Kyoya because their the only charries I have... xD}

{You start! *hides*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:28 pm

Amanda and I walked along the beach. [IDK. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:34 pm

{xD}

"And then there's the vase you broke a while back..." Kyoya scribbled on the notebook he was nose deep in. Of course-- typical Kyoya.

I sighed quietly, standing up. "I'm gonna go surfing for a bit, your draining my energy." Out of the corner of my eye as I raced off, I saw him smirk and scribble more down. Grabbing my surfboard, I ran off into the waves, ignoring the bitter cold. I may love Kyoya to peaces, but some times I REALLY wanted to rip that notebook into sheads. I would down it someday. I sat on the board, criss-cross, waiting for a good wave. On a semi-gloomy day like this? I think not.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:45 pm

"There's a little outcropping here." Amanda pulled me over to the rocks, and we let our wings expand. She launched straight into the air, and I followed as her dark gold hair shimmered in the half-light.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:50 pm

Kyoya saw feathers, and a tip of a wing. Blinking a few times in confusion, he looked up, and his eyes widened. "Alice!!"
I looked back at him, then saw the two figures flying in the sky. "Whoa..." I said with eyes wide. I watched from the surf board. "I wish I could fly..." I muttered quietly.
"Alice there's people flying and it's not normal!!"
"Hush!" I said, glancing at him and putting a finger to my lips with a small wink. He immediately shut up. Ooh, the joys of being a girl. {xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:51 pm

[xD]

"Crud." I muttered to myself. "They've already seen us..." Amanda was looking pale. "Are you okay?" I asked immediatly. She shook her head. "I don't care what they think. Land."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 10:55 pm

Kyoya looked at Alice and motioned her to come to land. She shook her head. So what? Just leave me on land why don't cha? He thought, knitting his eye brows together in frustration.
I watched the two in the air, then looked at Kyoya. I couldn't help but smile and giggle like the total fangirl I was. He was just so- Shaking my head, I watched the two in the air again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 10:56 pm

I took Amanda's hand immediatly, coasting down to the surface. She was shaky on her feet, and looked pale and clammy. "Amanda?" I whispered quietly. She just shook her head.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/1/2010, 11:00 pm

Kyoya put on his normal exression mask: the one which most saw, the one that had a bored expression and a cool tone. Only Alice was one to see him without this 'mask'. "Hi." He said from his spot, not really... wanting to move.
As I wanted to go meet them-- a good wave started coming in. To meet new friends, or meet a good wave? Wave first, friends second. I couldn't help but smile and I started paddling toward the wave with khaki shorts and one of Kyoya's old shirts, which was small for him but just right for me.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/1/2010, 11:02 pm

I lifted her into my arms, walking faster now towards teh rocks. She squeezed my hadn lightly; just enough that I would know she wasn't unconcsious. And now I had a choice. Show my wings... or let Amanda suffer. Slowly, I pulled my jacket off. [Dun....dun....DUNNNNNN]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next