The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play Empty The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 5:53 pm

Maturity: Violence. Romance.
Fantasy: Tons. Hyrulians. Twilight that spreads accross the land. Boss battles [XD].

Welcome to the Land Of Hyrule

',',Form,','

.::.Without Descriptions.::.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other:

.::.With Descriptions.::.

Name [The name of your character]:
Species [Hyrulian, Kokiri, Gerudo, Goron, etc..]:
Gender [Your character's gender]:
Description [How your character looks]:
Personality [Their personality]:
Rank [Townsfolk, Knight or Warrior]:
Age [Your character's age]:
Weapon [Their weapon]:
Other [Anything else]:

[{(Rules)}]

.,. Follow all Twig rules
.,. Do NOT make characters from the show. Only if given permission
.,. HAVE FUN
.,. I ran out of rules.. XD

~-_Characters_-~

Link <*> Male, Hyrulian, Numerous Weapons, Beholder of the Triforce of Courage, The Hero of Hyrule, Miafire
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play Empty Re: The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 8:31 pm

(Can we post our forms now? *hops up and down in excitement*)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play Empty Re: The Land Of Hyrule ~ A Legend Of Zelda Role Play

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 8:47 pm

[[Yes. Go ahead. smiley

I feel too lazy to go and make the post all fancy. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 9:05 pm

(Wheee~! Thank you! Very Happy)
(haha, xD)

Name: Reiko Kagamine
Species: Kokiri
Description: Reiko has short cropped, layered blond hair, which usually has a white ribbon entwined (spelling?) on one portion of her hair. She's short... for her age (she's like... 4"10). She's also skinny, and you can partially see her bones on her arms and legs. She has crystal blue eyes. She wears average Kokiri attire, along with a brown belt- were the front stores her money, and dagger, while the back holds her arrows.
Personality: Reiko is a kind girl, she never lets people down. She spends most of her time humming, or practicing her aim. But when it comes to battles, She's fierce, and she won't back down. (unless it's a Skulltula! Then she runs away screaming. xD)
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, and a small dagger she keeps in her dress belt.
Other: I've only played Ocarina of time... I'm half way through, So I might need some help.. ^^'
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 9:11 pm

[[I'm REPLAYING Ocarina Of Time. I'm doing the Master Quest edition. I have the Temple of Spirit [Boss Battle with Twinrova] and some of the Shadow Temple in the Graveyard to finish. I've learnt all the Ocarina songs. And tchyeah. XD]]

[[Anyways.. accepted! I'll add the charrie later. :3]]

[[For now.. RP?

[It'll be easy for Link to visit the Kokiri Forest and whatnot without being attacked by the Kokiri, since well.. y'know.. XD]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 9:17 pm

(*eye twitch* I haven't even finished Link getting older yet... D: (I know this because, well, Someone finished the game on the game I bought. hehhehheh. Used games are always fun. xD))

(Yeah... So you start? ^^)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 9:24 pm

[[XD Mine was used, too. smiley]]

[[Sure. smiley]]

With his sword at hand, and his sheild cast near his face, he approached towards the Kokiri Forest quietly, prepared for any enemy that would even have dared to approach him. Up came an enemy, a plant-like enemy. He slashed the Master Sword once at it, and it tore in two, a green slime-like blood-like liquid pouring from it. He backed away slowly, then immediatly re-arranged his sword and blade, and began running towards the forest, a light smile on his face. He'd return to one of his childhood areas. Another had been Ordon Village.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 9:34 pm

Reiko was sitting in a branch of some random tree near her village. She swung her legs lightly, looking around. She sighed loudly then hung upside down. "SO BORED!" She said in a huff. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. She puffed out her cheeks, acting like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 9:43 pm

[[Well, it makes sense. XD The Kokiri stay children forever. They never grow up. That's why Link isn't a Kokiri child.]]

Link stopped then and there, and looked up at tree. "Reiko?" he asked. He'd known her, from his childhood.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 9:47 pm

(You know.. I like totally forgot that. xD)

Reiko heard her name and looked around. She swung slightly. She scanned the area, of course, she didn't see Link. She blinked a few times. "Um. Did someone call my name?" She said softly, slightly confused.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 9:57 pm

[[XD]]

"Look carefully. And you'll see." he replied, grinning.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 10:01 pm

Reiko sighed quietly. Beh. Riddles. She scanned the area again slowly and carefully. He eyes came upon a person, standing there and looking at her. Although he look strangely familiar, nothing came to her, for a little while. She uncrossed her arms, letting them go limp. She just, hung there, staring him down, hoping something would come to her, soon.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 10:02 pm

"I don't think you remember me.. but.. if you remember the name Link, then maybe you remember me." he said in reply.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 10:06 pm

Link... Link... Reiko paused for a moment, her mind processing the name. Her mind went back to her childhood. Oh.. my.. gosh. She thought. She flipped off the tree and landed. "No way." She muttered, looking him straight in the eyes. "Link?" She said softly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 10:08 pm

"Yup!" he nodded and grinned.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 10:18 pm

Reiko's eyes widened. "LINK!" She said, and practically tackled him with a hug.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 10:21 pm

He laughed and hugged her back, smiling. "I missed you, too!" he said, even though she hadn't even said the same, whatsoever.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 10:24 pm

Reiko looked at him and smiled brightly. "I haven't seen you in... so long! Where have you been?!" She said, looking at him straight in the eyes.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/30/2009, 11:59 pm

Link wondered how he was going to put it all to her. He'd been accompanied by Navi, who apparently wasn't too willing to show herself, at the moment, and then Midna, who was back in the Twilight Realm. "I've been.. er.. well.. saving Hyrule.." he said, straight. "You remember when the Great Deku Tree had died out? And a sprout took its place? I know, I've been blamed for the detah of the tree, but it was the cause of greater evil. I... I did my best, and I saved Hyrule. Though an even more superior evil has taken place. I beleive its the cause of Ganondorf, as always. Well, anyways.." he shook his head and sighed. "I've learnt that.. I'm not truly a Kokiri. That explains why I have grown so tall. I.. I'm a Hyrulian."

[[Or is it 'Hylian'? XD I thinks it Hyrulian.. XDDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:09 am

"Course I remember." Reiko said. Of course- She never believed it was his fault, but she wasn't going to say that straight. "Well, It's good you saved Hyrule." She said with a small smile. She then looked up at him. He was taller. Was being upside down making her vision go bad? "Well, That makes sense." She said, still smiling.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/31/2009, 11:02 am

He gave her another light hug and broguht her close. "I haven't been here in a while," he sighed, then looked up into the sky- the bright clear sky- no longer the dark gray sky.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 4:38 pm

Reiko smiled lightly. "Yeah, Everyone misses you, Link." She looked at him and smiled. "Even that hot-head Mido." She smiled brighter.

(That is the guys name right? The bossy one? The one that doesn't let you go to the Great Deku tree without a Sword and Shield? Ugh. Headache. xD)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/31/2009, 4:57 pm

[[I beleive it is.....]]

Link laughed, and looked back down at her. "Well then, let's go."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 4:59 pm

(... I don't remember... ^^')

Reiko looked up at him again, and tilted her head to the side. "Go where?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/31/2009, 5:16 pm

"Back into the village." he replied simply.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next