The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P)

2 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P)

Post by merry312 1/25/2010, 4:24 pm

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) ICONATOR_efe9fbfde3c6dc7029459fdc1e779677

Yep.... sick. Razz I hate being sick. But I am kinda used to it now because I am the only one in my family who ever gets sick. xD I think I got a stomach virus that has been going around my school.

Soo... there isn't much to say except that. Other than I really hope that we didn't do much in class today because I hate making up work. Razz I emailed my friend asking her what we did in class except I won't hear from her for a while because school hasn't been dismissed yet.

I've been doing Winter Fest on Webkinz. Smile In total I have gotten 2 snowflakes, both being the W Toque. I'm probably going to get back on soon because I don't want to not get one of the new prizes. That happened to me with Fall Fest, I didn't get any leaves so I never got any of the new stuff. Razz It was pretty depressing. What I usually do to get snowflakes is I go to the clubhouse game room with no one in it and I just play one player pool because the snowflakes fly over the game so it is really easy to catch them while earning kinz cash and playing a game. Smile

Wow! I just typed that really fast! xD That reminds me, I really need to write! Razz I haven't written since NaNoWriMo. *hears crowd gasp* I know, I'm a disgrace to all writers. xD I might write later. I really need to because one of my New Years resolutions is to write at least twice a week and I haven't done that yet. xD

Well that's all for now! Smile Bye!
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P)

Post by shadowsowner888 1/25/2010, 8:03 pm

Sorry you're sick! :/ I hope you can get one of the new prizes on Webkinz. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P) Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - January 25th (I is sick. :P)

Post by merry312 1/25/2010, 8:21 pm

Thanks! Smile Yeah, I got another snowflake and it was a W Toque again. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down