The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post)

4 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) Empty *~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 12:27 am

WHAT I’VE DONE…HAS BEEN ERASED…

A Final Fantasy RP

Maturity: Kissing, dating, marriage, birth, high violence
Fantasy: The name says Final FANTASY, does it not? X3 Yes, there will be quite a bit of fantasy.

You’ve made mistakes… we all do. But yours… you consider them worse than anyone else’s. You asked, nay. Pleaded for a new start. Your wish was granted, but one thing. You can remember NOTHING from your past. Only your name, age and friends, who, also, have lost their memories of the past. This is your chance… to make a new start…

.::Rules::.
No overflow on the blood please.
No descriptive love scenes or giving birth scenes.
Please only use the words Shadow allows on the site.
You must make a form for characters in the games.
I accept all forms either through PM or on the thread.
Enjoy your RolePlaying. =)

.::Original Character Form::.
Name (first and last):
Looks:
Love interest (if any):
Personaltiy:
Other:

.::Video Game Character Form::.
Name (first and last):
Looks
Love interest (if any):
Personality:
Why they want their past erased (you can make something up):
Other:

Thank you. =) Members are the next post.

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 2/28/2010, 3:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) Empty Re: *~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 12:32 am

.::Members::.

Misguided Ghost:
Brittani Lioneart-18-Her weapon is a sword-Love interest: Cloud Strife-She is fairly quiet and uses a lonely tone of voice when speaking, so, some people have considered her to be emo, though she is not. She has dark, dark red hair and green eyes.
Snow Villers-19-He controls ice, uses his bare hands and has a cape that can alter his strength-Love interest: Unknown-Vicious personality, but has fun at times. He has blond hair and blue eyes
Zack Fair-22-He uses a Buster sword-He is bright, protective and full of energy, even though he doesn't look it-Love interest: Kiera Sparrow-He has black hair and cerulean eyes

UchihaGirl1135:
Kiera Sparrow-19-Her weapons are two swords-She has long, wavy, dark brown hair up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging down. She wears a cropped top that only shows her bottom half stomach, and where a short shorts with an uneven skirt surrounding it(Like the skirts that are short on one side and get longer on the other.)Dark brown eyes, but change color depending which weapon she's using.-Love interest: Zack Fair-She has a serious personality, but usually bright when nothing is going on.
Cloud Strife-23-He uses a Buster sword or other Broadswords-*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) 145195-199894-cloud-strife_large-Serious personality-Love interest: Unknown-He had his past erased be he wanted to forget about Sephiroth
Haruno "Raiden" Sparrow-23-'Howling Sword' it's a Broadsword-Wavy long black hair down to his chin. He wears almost the same outfit like Cloud besides he wears a cloak.-Love interest: unknown-Personaltiy: He's usually has a bright and serious personality.-Other: He can control lightning. (dead)

Jessirey-
Usagi Hino-21-Two smallish draggers and two swords.-Dirty blonda hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep, dark violet eyes-Love interest: Unknown-Personality is TBPO-She can control fire

itachiphan8823-
Squall Leonhart-17-Weapon: Gunblade-Love interest: Rinoa Heartilly-Loner-He wants his past erased because After the battle with Ultimecia, some years later, Squall can’t shake off the horrid events that once past. As these memories tear through his mental stability, he is forced to erase his past, for fear of mentally self destructing-*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) 300px-Dissidia_Squall_Leonhart_ex

Syd Pendragon-17-Weapon: Staff-Love interest: Unknown-Cheerful-*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) Vivi-1

Last edited by Misguided Ghost on 3/20/2010, 12:08 pm; edited 14 times in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) Empty Re: *~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 12:33 am

(You all may post, but I am not adding anyone tonight to the front. If you join, I will you tomorrow afternoon because I have school and I need some sleep in a bit.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 8:51 pm

(Ok Britt No fantasy? Why do you think it's call final FANTASY lol. sorry, I had to bring that up.. Yes there is fantasy. I'm coming up with a name for my Oc. Smile)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 8:52 pm

(I couldn't think of anything. o.O It was 10:30, I was tired, and I had to get up early. I'ma go change it. X3)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 9:11 pm

(Haha It's ok. Yes I finally came up with a last name even though 70% of the Final Fantasy characters don't have them. Haha. It's true, the new protagonist of XIII Lightning doesn't have one.)

.::Original Character Form::.
Name (first and last): Kiera Sparrow
Weapon: two swords. (still thinking of other weapons)
Looks: She has long, wavy, dark brown hair up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging down. She has dark brown eyes and change color depending which weapon she's using. She wears a cropped top that only shows her bottom half stomach, and where a short shorts with an uneven skirt surrounding it(Like the skirts that are short on one side and get longer on the other.)
Love interest (if any): She likes Zack Fair :3
Personaltiy: She has a serious personality, but usually bright when nothing is going on.
Other: (I might make an older brother for her..... Maybe...)

Last edited by UchihaGirl1135 on 1/26/2010, 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 9:13 pm

(KK. Accepted. Smile I'll add her, and you can start the RP.)
(I need an explanation of Snow Villers personality, so, I can put it on the front.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 9:36 pm

(SUre. Doh I forgot to put something on my form. Her eye color. Um I have no Idea what his personality is. I just know Zack's and Cloud's I need to fix meh form anyway. LOL)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 9:38 pm

(Then, should I make up a personality for him? He looks like he'd either be a very serious character, or like Naruto. XD)
(What's her eye color? I'll add it. Smile)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 9:45 pm

(Dark brown eyes, but change color depending which weapon she's using. I think Snow has a vicious personality, but I think he like to have fun too from the trailer I saw. Also he's probably a serious character too. I just know he controls ice, fights with his bare hands, and has a coat that can altar his strength and some other stuff too. LOL)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 9:49 pm

(Cool. ^.^ Can i copy and paste that for the form I have to make? XD)
(Look at my new shoes!!!!!)
(*~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) 22057_1120402268740_1787578426_247554_7138635_n)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 9:56 pm

(Omg those are so cute! I have Ugg's LOL and a lot of beat up Tennis shoes)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:00 pm

(^.^ I needed now shoes. So, I got high tops and flats! XD)
(OK, one more question, what color are Snow's eyes? XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:02 pm

(Blue! I always wonder why most square Enix characters have blue eyes... so many questions.)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:03 pm

(Yup. OK, you can start it, and I'll put Snow under my characters and TRY to play him. It may suck.)
(Would you mind making a form for Cloud? XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:12 pm

::Video Game Character Form::.
Name (first and last): Cloud Strife
Weapon: Buster Sword or other Broadswords
Looks: *~*What I've Done has been Erased*~* A Final Fantasy RP(You may post) 145195-199894-cloud-strife_large a picture simple as that
Love interest (if any):
Personality: serious! that's all I know.(not really) XD
Why they want their past erased (you can make something up): uhhhhhhh wants to forget about Sephiroth. LOL I don't know! hahaha
Other:
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:13 pm

(Thanks! I'll add him!)
((Ignore that...))
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:20 pm

(He sounds like my brother. Likes a good laugh and full of energy. HAHA My brother is the laugh.)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:22 pm

(X3 I think I had gotten that wrong, because I found it was from an RP site, but, IDK. What should I make Zack like? XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:30 pm

(I read that Zack is Bright and Proactive haha)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:32 pm

(OK, I'll just put down I think fits best. XD You wanna RP now?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:37 pm

(Sure I'll make a guy character later. I don't feel like doing it now. Ok go to my Deviant are page. I posted up a new piece. www.emy1196.deviantart.com It's Sawyer from the show lost. I need to post up the newer version of it too.)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:38 pm

(KK. I'll look after I post.)

It's a very slow day today at the weapons shop... I just wish someone would come by.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 1/26/2010, 10:45 pm

".... Slow day.." I lied in a meadow.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 10:47 pm

I blew my hair out of my face and turned around to face the back wall. I always did that when I was bored.

(Gonna bring Zack in. Cloud should come in too. X3)

Zack Fair just boredly walked around the town...

(Your picture is great!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next