The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love

+4
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mandy-Love
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/13/2010, 8:51 pm

[What should happen next? lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love

Post by leah_hope92 2/13/2010, 11:41 pm

(( Seriously, IDK. xDD ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 9:55 am

(( Anyone on? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 2/14/2010, 12:36 pm

((Hey guys! The after party last night was crazy awesome! xD I am partied out :p

I'd rp right now, but I have a few things I need to do first on the computer. I'll be back! :{D ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 1:20 pm

(( Aww! ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 2:02 pm

[Me iz here. Sorry, I decided to exersise 10am-1pm]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 2:21 pm

(( Reply? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 2:22 pm

(( Watching the Time Traveler's Wife.. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 2:22 pm

[IDK what should hapen next Dx]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 2:23 pm

(( On my computer. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 2:25 pm

[Looky above. and I replied on the colage ----------^]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 2:27 pm

I sat on the rock, crying. I missed Cody, how stupid was I? I made a huge mistake, I wish I could go back to the past, and change what I said. I continued to cry, though knowing it wouldn't help any.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 3:07 pm

(( Reply Cass? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 3:49 pm

[IDK what should happen with Chris/Aimee and I can't really reply to that]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 3:52 pm

(( That's Amanda, she said/thought she misses Cody. I was wondering if we could do it now? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/14/2010, 4:09 pm

(( I'm sure lots has happened since I last RPed, I was sick with strep throat and didn't feel like coming on the computer. Can someone please tell me what's going on? ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 4:10 pm

randomgirl wrote:He put his hands on my waist. "You know, for a spy, you sure are quite open." He smiled, kissing me. "Only when I'm with you," I whispered. "I have a surprise for you later, but you'll have to wait." Hr said as we got farther onto the dance floor. "Really?" I asked. "I'm sure you'll like it, nd if not, you may break as many of my bones as you like!" He smiled. I laughed. "I don't think I can bring myself to it." I smirked.

He laied her head on my chest. "I love you Jasper Halany." She said with a smile. "I love you, Chris." I smiled "Nothing will change that." Shr said. Her arms wrapped around my neck. It felt like a love story. SHe closed her eyes. "Don't fall asleep." I joked.

"Neither can I!" She smiled as I chuckled. Alexandra was walking over. I cursed under my breath. "She's gonna come over and chew me out now." sighed. "Poor girl she has no clue." She said to me. "Why is she coming this way? There's nothing else left to say." I said. Alexandra finally came up. "Hi Serendipity, Matt." Alexandra smiled. "Oh, god." I whispered. "Matt, I heard what you said about me trying to be popular, if I was trying to be popular, I'd be flirting with every boy I see." She said. "You are doing that! What about with that dude over there. The first one you saw and you flirted. I made my point." I said. "I ealize our friendship is wrecked because of the kiss, but I'm sure I know several people who would have done the same thing!" She said. "Mmhmm, yeah, it's doesn't make it sane or right, though." I replied. "Matt, I'm not trying to put our friendship back together, I'm just trying to show you that I haven't changed. I'm not any different than the girl you fell down the waterfall with. The only thing that's changed is that I'm trying to hide who I am, because you obviously can't take the fact I understand why you don't love me, no ever has, not that way at least." She said. "I know your going to continue with you little speech so, please hurry. I'm burning daylight, here." I said. "Now, you may continue letting my sister flirt with you, if you haven't noticed that she is. I'll be enjoying my life, while you stand here making comments that no one cares about." She said as I read her mind. "You would embarress yourself, huh?" I said. YOu're already doing that. I thought. "Alexandra, go back to your bedroom and cry like the three year old you know you are!" Serendipity said with a glare "Make me." She said, walking off. "She will later, she's acting like she's strong but she's not." I told Seren.

"I know!" He mouthed. I put my forehead with the palm of my hand. "This can't be good." He said, reffering to Alex, and walking to me. "Missed me?" He laughed. "Nope, not a bit." I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, I was actually hoping I'd meet someone today, if you know what I mean by someone." She said, looking down. "We will, one day." I sighed as our food came. I took a nacho loaded with cheese and beans, eating it. "Man I miss being a normal teenager." She said as she took a bite out of a pizza slice. "I know, right?" I asked as people stared at us. "What? You never seen two singers stuffing their faces. I'm five pounds underweight! I can eat what I want." I glared at them. "You get to eat what you want, not have to be perfectly slim like your a model or something." Kat said. "I know," I said, taking a bite out of the pizza. "Did you ever model? I did when I was younger." I siad.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 2/14/2010, 4:19 pm

((okay im here everyone! my mom got me a red velvet cupcake! ....and i ate it already xD lol rp anyone? ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 2/14/2010, 4:20 pm

((omg someone click on my racoon! i wanna see if he'll grow xD lol dooooo it!! ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/14/2010, 4:42 pm

I walked into the dance at midnight, I had waited for hours for Jake to come "I know he just forgot, he is just a boy." I told myself. I looked at my engagement ring and sighed, was I really ready for this? It was my dream come true, but I had married twice before and it ended with divorce. I was so excited by everything when he popped the question I said yes without thinking weather or not I was actually ready again. I loved Jake, and always have. Maybe he really was the one.

"Oh trust me, you might." I said, a few minutes passed and I saw the time "It's midnight, and it's time for your surprise!" I smiled as I pulled out a little box and got down on one knee "Macey Iriss, I really want to know, if you'll marry me?" I asked her with a smile, my heart was pounding so much I thought it would come out of my chest.

"I won't!" I said smiling, I opened my eyes and I saw Macey and Brandon, then I saw Brandon get down on one knee "Jasper look!" I said as Brandon pulled out a ring and asked Macey to marry him.

I stopped "Matt, I'm not a little girl, I'm stronger than you think, now if you would please leave me alone, I would very much apreciate that." I said to him and frowned "I used to like you Matt June, now you are just a jerk." I said as I turned to Serendipity "And you, good luck trying to get him to like you, as you can see he has no time for romance." I said to her with a soft look on my face. I was disappointed in myself, but I felt a little bit more care free. I smiled and walked off. I went to where Kat was "Kat! I need you to come with me now!" I said to her "Please, I want you to sing this song." I whispered to her "Please, I really want you to sing it." I said to her.

"Oh, that hurts!" I laughed with her "Well, I think my romancing days are over, cause not even Alexandra will fall for it." I said with a smile "I bet your happy about that."

"No, never, but I was going to be a model for my new clothing line my mother came up with, she was loving all the fame. Of course, she was my grandma's least favourite child." I said, suddenly Alexandra came running in "Kat! I need you to come with me now!" she said "Please, I want you to sing this song." she whispered to me the song and who to dedicate it to "Please, I really want you to sing it." she said to me "Um, alright, but I'll only go if it's alright with you Cassandra?" I said looking at my best friend.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Secret Waterfall ~ Book 4 ~ The month of love - Page 39 Siggy~King of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/14/2010, 4:44 pm

(( Hey guys, I'm gonna bring Sarah back, since I discovered more text colors I can add more charries ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/14/2010, 5:03 pm

First and last name: Sarah Warren
Power: invisibility
Looks: She has long blonde hair, her eyes are a hazel color, and her skin is a bit pale. She is tall and skinny.
Personality: She is a tomboy with a pretty good temper. She does know how to take care of herself though when there is a problem.
History: She is Miri Rasia's daughter from the real world. She came to Brightfield when she was 14 and is now returning to see her friends and be reunited with her mother. Whom she does not know is young again.
Birthday: January 3,
Other: N/A

(( BRB, I missed lunch ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 5:14 pm

(( Reply Cass? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 5:28 pm

"Oh trust me, you might." He said. "Will," I replied. "It's midnight, and it's time for your surprise!" He smiled, pulling out a little box. "Macey Iriss, I really want to know, if you'll marry me?" He asked with a smile. "Oh my God, yes!" I squealed, dropping down in front of him and hugging him. "I love you," I whispered.

"I won't!" Chris said, smiling. I laughed. "Jasper look!" She said as Brandon proposed to MAcey. "Everyone is getting engaged. I think that's the fourth person in three days." I said.

She stopped "Matt, I'm not a little girl, I'm stronger than you think, now if you would please leave me alone, I would very much apreciate that." She said. "Would you leave me alone? The only reason that I'm talking to you is because you keep coming up to me and stating your toughness or something." I said. "I used to like you Matt June, now you are just a jerk." She said, turning to Serendipity. "My point made." I mumbled under my breath. "And you, good luck trying to get him to like you, as you can see he has no time for romance." She said with a soft look on her face.

"Oh, that hurts!" Peyton laughed. "Well, I think my romancing days are over, cause not even Alexandra will fall for it." He said with a smile. "That's rude." I laughed. "I bet your happy about that." He said. "Totaly. You don't need any girls falling for you." I laughed.

"No, never, but I was going to be a model for my new clothing line my mother came up with, she was loving all the fame. Of course, she was my grandma's least favourite child." She said. "That would be so much fun if we modled together." I laughed, finishing the pizza. "Kat! I need you to come with me now!" She said. I sighed, knowing that all of this one-on-one friend time was over. "Please, I want you to sing this song." She whispered. "Please, I really want you to sing it." She said. I sighed, knowing I would have to give in. "Um, alright, but I'll only go if it's alright with you Cassandra?" She asked. "Sure, I'll come along for support." I said, finishing my nachos and dabbing all the food traces off my face. I re-applied the lip gloss and stood up.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/14/2010, 5:30 pm

leah_hope92 wrote: I sat on the rock, crying. I missed Cody, how stupid was I? I made a huge mistake, I wish I could go back to the past, and change what I said. I continued to cry, though knowing it wouldn't help any.

(( Amanda. To Cass, Cody. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next