The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homo$exuality in stories

Go down

Homo$exuality in stories Empty Homo$exuality in stories

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 12:35 pm

Recently there's been some issues regarding the topic in the title. People (including me) feel that the rule is discriminatory and should be changed, and I've been talking with the mods to see if that's a possibility.

However, after a talk late last night with my mom about such, I've changed my mind, and so the rule will be staying in place. I make this decision half from blackmailing and half because my mom's right.

First of all, as my mom, if she saw that people were posting all these stories about homo$exuality, she would make me shut down the site. That's the most important part, and my "excuse."

More morally, though, I'm not for changing the rule anymore because . . . well, I'm a Catholic. This is what I believe. Even if I weren't the one posting the stories, I know God would be disappointed in me. I'd get to heaven, and he'd look over what I'd done in my life, and say, "Oh, you've been letting people post stories about homo$exuality."

I think he'd be disappointed.

For the record, it's not that the Church is against homo$exuals themselves. From what my mom explained, being homo$exual is sort of . . . okay? It's only the act that's actually sinful, like if one were to get married to someone of the same gender, that would be a sin. So I don't mean to discriminate or anything like that, but homo$exuality isn't something I'd be comfortable with people posting stories and such about here anymore.

The rule is, though, only against such in stories. Of course we're not forbidding homo$exuals to join the site, and discussion of it is allowed. We're just not going to be writing about it here.

Thanks for understanding, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

~Kumori~
*Shadow*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Homo$exuality in stories 1312Homo$exuality in stories 2412Homo$exuality in stories 3349Homo$exuality in stories 3548Homo$exuality in stories 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down