The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 12:33 pm

[Hehe, my name is Cassandra xD. I was going to make a charrie called that. Laughing ]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 12:35 pm

[ROFL! My name's Cassandra, too. O_O]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 12:36 pm

[Omg, that's weird. Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/21/2010, 12:52 pm

((Hola! Cool))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 1:03 pm

[PEOPLE!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/21/2010, 1:11 pm

Name: Holly Redfern
Type/Race/etc.: Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Demeter/ Jacob Redfern [Mortal Parent]
Personality: She is timid, and therefore rarely speaks. What's unusual is that she is always smiling, but she can be rather defensive. Holly never gives up, but is always down on herself. That is her fatal flaw, lack of self-confidence, which she has yet to recognized.
Appearance: Holly has slightly curly brown hair, with the tips of her touching her shoulders. Her eyes are a striking grey-blue shade.
Past: Her life was fairy average up until she came to camp. Before that, she lived with her dad, and never even thought about her mom. The moment that changed it all was when she was with her friend Ivy, the satyr. They were doing a science project for school involving plants, tomatoes to be exact. The plants were at her command, and with that she was whisked away from camp.
Weapon of Choice: *regular* Sword
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 1:11 pm

[I'm making three new charries. Two girls and one boy]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 1:16 pm

[Cool! Wanna RP when you're done?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/21/2010, 1:16 pm

((I'll make new characters eventually, I'm just too lazy right now. xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 1:17 pm

[Wanna RP, Saddle? I'm making a few new charries in the meantime. nod]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 1:18 pm

[Sure! I'm making one that looks like Percy Jackson. Hehe xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 2:35 pm

Forms-

Name: Anastasia(Anna) Links
Type/Race/etc.: (Half-Blood, Satyr?) Half Blood
Mother/Father: Poseidon
Personality: A very agressive and competative girl that likes to get what she wants. She can take on anyone and is always up for a challange. She's very desiving and will do anything to fool someone. Anastasia adores anything to show everyone that she's the best. Anastasia isn't afraid to get hurt or hurt someone. Deep fear of spiders(arachnophobia) and unique intelligence.
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) Long, silky chocolate brown hair that shapes her face into a gorgeous heart shape. Bright blue eyes that seem like she's blind, while she isn't. She has cream-colored skin and soft, light pink lips. She barely smiles but when she does, it seems like a magical love potion is sprayed onto you. Seriously beautiful.
Past*: Lived in a very rural area. Has ADHD and has known she was the daughter of Poseidon and has been working her butt off, being able to beat everyone of the boys in her school at every sport.
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular* Tritant and a celestial bronze knife

[Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 2hgv3g4]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 2:45 pm

{Two pages while I was asleep! *rolls around giggling* Yay! I've reviewed everyone's forms... and your all accepted!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 3:00 pm

[ALICE! RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:01 pm

(RP anyone?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 3:02 pm

SaddleClub wrote:I started skipping to the cabin that was apparently mine carrying my bags. I found out a few days ago that I was apparently Poseidon's daughter. According to my friend Patty, who was apparently a satyr, he had claimed me and I apparently had to come here. I was confused, but I tried to make the best of it.

Alice walked inside and looked around. Just... a regular cabin in her eyes. Maybe the rest of the campers could change it... She sighed quietly, and moved to the back, claiming the bottom bunk. Her short black hair was up in two braids, and she was wearing a black spaghetti top with dark blue shorts. She was aiming to put on her camp shirt soon enough.

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Name: Amanda Noelle
Mother/Father: Undetermined. Vwahahaha
Personality: Quick on her feet, intelligent, talkative, outgoing.. me. xD
Appearance: Dark blond hair, blue eyes, tall. [What I look like, basically. xD]
Past: TBPO
Weapon of Choice: She's new- doesn't have any yet.

Name: Lucas 'Luke' Thitmon
Mother/Father: Athena
Personality: Quiet and kind of scholarly, he prefers to stay in his cabin and read rather than fight, but his cabin drags him out anyway. Optimistic, and kind and smart when you get to know him.
Appearance: Brown hair that kinda hangs in his eyes, deep brown eyes, and a smile
Past: TBPO
Weapon of Choice: Mist: bronze sword Normal: full time camper- doesn't need one. Very Happy

[I wanna play Thalia as well. Very Happy And Luke!]

{Accepted! And you may!}

leah_hope92 wrote:-Forms-

Name: Amanda Cypress
Type/Race/etc.: (Half-Blood, Satyr?) Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Athena
Personality: Amanda has been fighting all her life, training also. So, she's a little agressive, no patience, and short tempered. But maybe if you're lucky you'll get the good side of her. But I only said, maybe.
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) Hold on...
Past*: Amanda has no idea what her past really is.
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular* A dagger, and sword.

(*optional)

{Accepted!}

The Mad Hatter wrote:Name: Cassandra Shae
Mother/Father: Apollo [Olympian Father]/Isabella Shae [Mortal Mother]
Personality: Cassandra can sometimes be marked as bi-polar. One minute, she could seem like a quiet, slightly timid girl-- but only when she is faced with meeting strangers, or when she's around her dad [who she's only seen once in her life]. She's extremely gentle with plants, and animals [anything living, really]. When she's finally able to let go and is feeling comfortable with the people around her, she's very a outgoing and loving person. Don't make her angry, though; she may not fight with her hands, but she's good at fighting with words.
Appearance: Cassandra stands at about 5"4, give or take an inch if you want-- she never measures herself all that often. She is very skinny, and her skin tone is semi-tan. She has slightly full, light pink lips, with long slightly-curly blond hair that reaches a bit past her shoulders. She has large, light blue eyes.
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 1_176110
Past: Lived in California with her mom in an apartment near the school she went to. She actually foretold the birth of her little cousin, Luna, when she was five, saying that she would be a girl and that she would go to the same school as her-- all of which came true. When her powers started becoming more prominent, a satyr came to her school and took her to camp Half-Blood.
Weapon of Choice: *mist* Black violin, and a white wooden flute. *regular* gold dagger

{Accepted! And I like the weapon. *-*}

IRuleTheWorld wrote:Name: Holly Redfern
Mother/Father: Demeter/ Jacob Redfern [Mortal Parent]
Personality: She is timid, and therefore rarely speaks. What's unusual is that she is always smiling, but she can be rather defensive. Holly never gives up, but is always down on herself. That is her fatal flaw, lack of self-confidence, which she has yet to recognized.
Appearance: Holly has slightly curly brown hair, with the tips of her touching her shoulders. Her eyes are a striking grey-blue shade.
Past: Her life was fairy average up until she came to camp. Before that, she lived with her dad, and never even thought about her mom. The moment that changed it all was when she was with her friend Ivy, the satyr. They were doing a science project for school involving plants, tomatoes to be exact. The plants were at her command, and with that she was whisked away from camp.
Weapon of Choice: *regular* Sword

{Accepted!}

randomgirl wrote:Forms-

Name: Anastasia(Anna) Links
Type/Race/etc.: (Half-Blood, Satyr?) Half Blood
Mother/Father: Poseidon
Personality: A very agressive and competative girl that likes to get what she wants. She can take on anyone and is always up for a challange. She's very desiving and will do anything to fool someone. Anastasia adores anything to show everyone that she's the best. Anastasia isn't afraid to get hurt or hurt someone. Deep fear of spiders(arachnophobia) and unique intelligence.
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) Long, silky chocolate brown hair that shapes her face into a gorgeous heart shape. Bright blue eyes that seem like she's blind, while she isn't. She has cream-colored skin and soft, light pink lips. She barely smiles but when she does, it seems like a magical love potion is sprayed onto you. Seriously beautiful.
Past*: Lived in a very rural area. Has ADHD and has known she was the daughter of Poseidon and has been working her butt off, being able to beat everyone of the boys in her school at every sport.
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular* Tritant and a celestial bronze knife

[Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 2 2hgv3g4]

{And.... Accepted!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 3:03 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[ALICE! RP?]

{Sure! *pushes character through copier* Amanda, Alice and Luke? You start! *flees*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:05 pm

[RP peoples?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:07 pm

(Me! Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:11 pm

[Cool! cheesy You start?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 3:12 pm

[WAnna RP, Cassy? Anasatsia and one of your boys?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:17 pm

I lay on my bunk in the Athena cabin, reading. I yawned and closed the book, then got up and slipped on my sneakers.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:25 pm

[Was that to me, Cassie? If it was, sadly, I don't have any boys yet. ):]

~&~

Cassandra was outside in the archery field, practicing her aim. She'd been there for at least half and hour now, her eyes never leaving the target. She picked up another arrow and lifted the bow, aiming again.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:27 pm

I left the cabin, closing the door quietly behind me. I glanced around, wondering what was going on.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:30 pm

Having heard something, Cassandra's arrow was released, and missed the target, just missing the girl by a good two feet. She jumped, her face going pink. "Sorry!" She called over to her.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next