The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 12:09 am

{'kay. Smile}

"Yeah." Alice said with a half smile. "Um, I'm Alice: Daughter of Hades, by the way. You are?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by LuckyPenny666 3/2/2010, 12:11 am

"I'm Annabeth, daughter of Athena," I said proudly. "Its cool that you're a daughter of Hades! Very unique."
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 12:14 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Annabeth." Alice smiled. "And yeah, it is." She said, feeling a bit proud.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 3/2/2010, 12:17 am

"Pleasure to meet you too. So, what were you doing before I interrupted you?"
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 12:19 am

Alice cracked a grin. "I was wondering about doing the rock wall. Aha."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 3/2/2010, 12:25 am

I smiled. "It's wise of you to think about it before sizzling in the lava. Have you ever done it before?"

(I have to go. Continue tomorrow?)
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 12:27 am

{Sure! Seeya!}

Alice shook her head. "People in my cabin told me about it. They also told me to try it out..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 3/2/2010, 1:19 am

( Would anybody like to RP? )
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 3918Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 3919Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 4122Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 4123Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 4121Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 2005Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 4120Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 1703Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 1704Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 3920Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 1770Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 3918Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 3916Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/2/2010, 3:38 pm

Cyndi rose her eyebrows and shortly laughed. "Impressive," She nodded. I laughed a bit. "But it's kind of ironic, since Artemis is a Goddess of the moon, whereas I'm the daughter of Apollo, a God of the sun..." She shrugged slightly. "Yes, I understand. But I'm sure that's what it means. When I was in middle school, I took Ancient Greek and every name that even slightly has a connection to the Gods." I smiled. "Sorry I can't return the favor, I just know Anastasia's a pretty name (and you're welcome)," She laughed. "I belive Anastasia means Resurrection; Springtime. The origin is Greek." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/2/2010, 5:16 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Yes, I understand. But I'm sure that's what it means. When I was in middle school, I took Ancient Greek and every name that even slightly has a connection to the Gods."" I smiled."I belive Anastasia means Resurrection; Springtime. The origin is Greek." I smiled.
"Lucky, you were allowed to take Ancient Greek," sighed Cyndi, a hint of envy appearing in her tone, yet whining was restrained. In spite of her jealousy she smiled. "Springtime..." Cyndi's voice echoed Anastasia's softly, in unnatural beauty. The sound almost seemed to linger in the air. "That makes your name more beautiful," she said with an even brighter smile.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/2/2010, 5:40 pm

"Lucky, you were allowed to take Ancient Greek," She sighed, jealousy in her tone. "Oh, I had to go to a special school. I have ADHD and a small case of Dyslexia." I said. "The person, or satyr, who brought me here lured me to that school to learn all out the Gods." I said. She smiled. "Springtime..." Cyndi's voice echoed mine. "I was born on the first day of Spring. It made my mom lean towards Anastasia more than Sophia." I replied. "That makes your name more beautiful," She said with a large smile. "Why, thank you." I smiled. "Oh, Gods. The Harpies should be roaming around the camp any second." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 3/2/2010, 5:53 pm

"Oh, I had to go to a special school. I have ADHD and a small case of Dyslexia." I said. "The person, or satyr, who brought me here lured me to that school to learn all out the Gods." I said."I was born on the first day of Spring. It made my mom lean towards Anastasia more than Sophia." I replied."Why, thank you." I smiled. "Oh, Gods. The Harpies should be roaming around the camp any second." I sighed.
Cyndi heard these disorders and all of a sudden her eyes, which had briefly fallen to her fingers once more, shot up. "You too?" she asked with a tad of perplexity. "Barring the dyslexia, though, 'cause mine's kind of strange..." Cyndi wasn't one for explaining her dyslexia, so unless she asked she wasn't going to explain. "March 20th--or 21st? Either must be a great day for a birthday," she commented brightly. The joy she'd managed disappeared at the thought of Harpies. "Oh, shoot," Cyndi muttered, bending down to get her bags. "Out of what I know, the Harpies aren't anybody you want to be around," she said as generally as she could, although Cyndi was a bit more aware than that as to what they did.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/2/2010, 6:05 pm

"You too?" She asked. "Yes. It's been very difficult for me throughout school. "Barring the dyslexia, though, 'cause mine's kind of strange..." She said as I nodded slightly. "March 20th--or 21st? Either must be a great day for a birthday," She commented. "Twenty first. And oh, yes." I smiled. "Oh, shoot," She muttered, getting down to get her bags. I leaned over and grabbed two of the bags, quickley getting into the Apollo cabin. "Which one is your bed?" I asked. "Out of what I know, the Harpies aren't anybody you want to be around," She said. "They'll eat you a few bites, totaly vicious." I said, making sure my celtic knife was still in my belt hoop.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 10:50 pm

[RP anyone?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/2/2010, 11:00 pm

{Can I play Grover Alice please?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:09 pm

Name: Sayano Oshibonni
Type/Race/etc.: Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Apollo
Personality: Quiet, reserved, but an excellent fighter, pugnacious (always looks for a fight), {Alice, he's like Zero}
Appearance: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 KyoThinking
Past*: Lived with his mother for thirteen years in a small Rhode Island town. He was attacked by a hellhound on his birthday and his mom sent him to CHB the following day. He has a scar on his chest from the attack. It goes all the way from shoulder to shoulder.
Weapon of Choice: *mist*Four-foot long sword with celestial bronze and tempered steel. Like Luke C.'s *regular* Butcher knife. DO NOT ask.

Name: Vincent Nigel Murray (because I'm lazy)
Type/Race/etc.: Satyr
Mother/Father: Uh.... I don't know, he's a satyr!!
Personality: Bubbly {Alice, like Ichijo}
Appearance: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Vincent-in-The-Bones-That-Foam-vincent-nigel-murray-5153056-486-276
Past*: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: *mist*Dagger *regular* Steak Knife. He's Sayano's best friend, so you can see the, ya know, reason for the knife.

Alice, may I play Clarisse please?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:18 pm

{*giggles like the madhatter* You made Vincent! *rolls around laughing* Accepted! Both of them, and Yes you may.}

{And Mioko, You may play Grover to!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:21 pm

{*smacks Alice* That's not nice.

THANK YOU!!!

I'm going to RP with myself now.

Do you want to RP with Miyu?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 21 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:23 pm

{Owie! D: Well, Sorry...}
{Your welcome. ^^}

{Sure sure sure! YOU START IT! *hides behind.... freezer!*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/2/2010, 11:26 pm

[Me here!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 3/2/2010, 11:27 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{Sure! Seeya!}

Alice shook her head. "People in my cabin told me about it. They also told me to try it out..."

(I'll be off and on.)

"I really like doing it; it's a lot of fun. It's just pretty challenging," I explained.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/2/2010, 11:30 pm

{Bleargh. Fine.}

Miyu felt the wind for her sister's presence. Over... by the archery fields.
She set off.

Sayano raised the bow, aiming for the target. He squeezed one eye shut and refined his mark.
TWANG!
Bulls-eye. Again.

Vincent clapped, leaning against the fencing around the archery field. "Nice shot... again!" He noticed out of the corner of his eye a small girl with black hair. New victim.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 11:31 pm

[ALICE! RP?]

[And reply? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/2/2010, 11:37 pm

{O.e}

{So... many.. RP's....}

{Only ONE Alice... e.e}

[Lucky:]
"It does sound like fun." Alice cracked a smile.

{*pushes Alice through character copier*}
[Onii-Sama:]
Alice was walking toward the archery field, twirling her stick/wand in her fingers. She sensed her sister's presence near the field, and she smiled. We have.... telepathy. She thought. She ran off, looking for her black haired twin.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/2/2010, 11:40 pm

{Thank you thank you thank you!!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next