The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

+9
Mandy-Love
Cyn431
{Neon Muffins}
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 4:02 pm

[[But you should write it. Maybe under Fan fics though. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST*

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 4:03 pm

Hearts wrote:I walked through the entrance, making a lot of turns, making it to a lot of dead ends, until I just gave up. I fell against one of the hedges; it was pitch black and not even the stars could help guide me. "Stupid stars," I Whispered, tucking my knees into my chest as my eyes pricked with tears.

I sighed, and tried to find my way out of the maze. So I could go back to my own house.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/2/2010, 4:20 pm

randomgirl wrote:[You should still write it. Smile And our charries that are together? In the movie?]

[[sure. I'll start I gues. How about they're shooting a scene at the beach?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Siggy

Shiner -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/2/2010, 4:21 pm

[[Matt & Clarissa]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/2/2010, 4:24 pm

[[and the story is based off of how my dad and his first wife(not my mom, but the momto my half-sister's) met. It was really sweet - My dad was at the wedding of his first wife's sister(they hadn't met yet) (let's call his first wife Lily) and he ran into Lily, who was with her date. So theyspent time together and eventually she left her date to spend time with my dad. Then a week after the wedding my dad admits he didnt stay late just because of the wedding, but he wanted to spend more time with her. So the hooked up and got married, but then my dad was sent to the military. So two weeks before he was sent off they had their honey moon in hawaii and then he was sent away. That's all I have planned out so far, or at least that's as far as I know that happened xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 4:29 pm

[[OOO! You should add like... he comes back for about a year, and she gets pregnant, and 7 months in, he has to leave again.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/2/2010, 4:30 pm

[[that's what happens lol xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/2/2010, 4:30 pm

[[and there's a lot of house-hold arguements because when they meet my dad just graduated college and 'lily' was finishing up her senior year xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/2/2010, 4:36 pm

[The sceane at the beach? Kk! U start?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/2/2010, 10:04 pm

[Kk! Can u start?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/3/2010, 10:48 am

[You there, Ash?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 10:51 am

[[Me? o.o]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/3/2010, 10:53 am

[No, HeartsED]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 11:34 am

[[Oh. sorry. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 12:59 pm

[[hey guys]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/3/2010, 3:26 pm

[Emffers!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 3:52 pm

[cassierole!]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/3/2010, 3:57 pm

[Ug. SOMEONE keeps giving me negative rep. I reported it and hopfully it'll STOP.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 4:02 pm

[[Same for me. Cass, wanna trade rep?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/3/2010, 4:03 pm

[I can't. I was trading with Emffers and I couldn't even give her 11. It didn't let me.]

[I wanna rp on Tsw...]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 4:12 pm

[[Oh okay. Maybe tomorrow?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 6:01 pm

[[rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 6:21 pm

[[I will]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 6:40 pm

[[k]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 4/4/2010, 4:46 pm

((Anyone rp?))
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Hollywood Hotz~Book 1~Welcome to Starlet City *ANNOUNCEMENT ON FOURTH POST* - Page 40 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next