The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 11:13 pm

(That's what I was thinking too. xD We should probably wait a bit, till they're good friends, and then suddenly they realize. nod)

[M] I suddenly let out a harsh, mirthless laugh. "I don't think it ever goes away. I think is StarClan's way of having fun." I spat out the last word, my moods changing so fast I didn't have time to keep track of them all.

(Meeeeeee! Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Sharkbait 3/10/2010, 11:15 pm

(( Very Happy Wolf and Leaf?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 1589[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 11:21 pm

((Okay! :3 That shall be awesome.))

((Anywho, I gotta start getting off now, so I'mma reply tomorrow. Razz))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 11:53 pm

(Yush! Very Happy You start. grin

Kk, Shad.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 3/11/2010, 12:15 am

Leafstorm licked Rustkit.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 1589[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/11/2010, 12:19 am

[S] I wriggled closer to my mother's fur, purring sleepily.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 3/11/2010, 12:25 am

Leafstorm purred.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/11/2010, 12:50 am

[S] I padded into the nursery, smiling as I set down a piece of freshkill in front of my mate. "Morning," I purred.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/11/2010, 8:22 am

[quote="shadowsowner888"]((TT - yes, let's RP!! :DD Who&who?))[/quote]

((Pine+Brown+kits? Very Happy))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 12:22 pm

((A-right, TT! ^^ If you're still up for that, anyway. xDD Could you start the next time you get on, if so?))

-----Despite everything they'd been through, Spottedshadow was still stubbornly insisting that StarClan was good. She shook her head, mumbling, "I don't think it's their fault."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 1:12 pm

((Who wants 2 role plaaay? Smile))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 1:18 pm

((I'm about to leave, so I would, but can't unless you wouldn't mind an on-and-off. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 1:34 pm

I wouldn't mind an on-and-off, I'm going to be on-and-offing myself XD Should you start or should I? Who are you gonna use?
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 2:23 pm

((Brackets, please. Wink

Hmm, well, I could start once we figure out our characters. xD How about Vishayla, my kittypet, with one of your loners or rogues?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:26 pm

((great Smile I can Use Tridune, right?))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:28 pm

((Should I start nao?))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 2:30 pm

((No, that's okay, I can start. ^^))

-----Vishayla let out a huge yawn, staring out the window of her twolegs' home. It's so boring in here. Everything about this place was lame - there was nothing to do! So, without a second thought, she hopped off her windowsill and slipped outside through the cat door.
-----It was an overcast day, a little windy, but pleasant all the same. She found a purr growing in her throat as she headed to the fence and hopped up, balancing delicately on top and looking into the forest.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:35 pm

((alright, with the nature of a starting person, along with watching unending Kripe episodes then the Kalla mini-series, then watching the AMV downloaded onto my cpu, I will roleplay for the first time in 4 months Very Happy))

I can't stay here Thought Tridune. I am endangering every cat in this forest, I must leave, but how? No matter where I go, the humans will find me again. A cat caught her eye. A cat. How strange. Usually cats were considered playtoys for Humans, but this cat seemed content just sitting by a Human fence
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:37 pm

((Uh, BTW Tridune calls them Humans because that's what she's learned to say))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:52 pm

((uhh.... sorry shadow, but um... I was looking at Tridune description...
blue and orange calico with has milky white eyes and neon green pupils.

and I was just thinking ...

blue and orange calico with has milky white eyes and neon green pupils

It's just sort of a little bit bad grammar X3 sorry X3))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/11/2010, 2:59 pm

((I have to go now Sad))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/11/2010, 8:43 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((A-right, TT! ^^ If you're still up for that, anyway. xDD Could you start the next time you get on, if so?))

-----Despite everything they'd been through, Spottedshadow was still stubbornly insisting that StarClan was good. She shook her head, mumbling, "I don't think it's their fault."

[M] "Well I do," I growled, the dark thoughts springing to the surface of my mind with astonishing clarity. I blurted them out, unable to stop them. They'd been in there for a while, I think, but hidden, tucked away in some back corner. "If they have so much power, why are they doing this to us? I blame them. I hate them." All except one, I added silently, grief clouding my thoughts once more.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 6:47 pm

Shadowlover2000 wrote:((alright, with the nature of a starting person, along with watching unending Kripe episodes then the Kalla mini-series, then watching the AMV downloaded onto my cpu, I will roleplay for the first time in 4 months Very Happy))

I can't stay here Thought Tridune. I am endangering every cat in this forest, I must leave, but how? No matter where I go, the humans will find me again. A cat caught her eye. A cat. How strange. Usually cats were considered playtoys for Humans, but this cat seemed content just sitting by a Human fence

-----Vishayla's eyes widened when she noticed a cat out in the forest - not because of what it was, but because of the odd colors. After all, they would've been normal enough on their own, but mixed together . . . ? It was an odd combination.
-----"Hello!" she called to it after a moment, lifting her tail and grinning in greeting. "Who are you?"

Shadowlover2000 wrote:((uhh.... sorry shadow, but um... I was looking at Tridune description...
blue and orange calico with has milky white eyes and neon green pupils.

and I was just thinking ...

blue and orange calico with has milky white eyes and neon green pupils

It's just sort of a little bit bad grammar X3 sorry X3))

((Whoops! xD See, this is what happens when I copy-and-paste while hungry. All fixed.))

rattyjol wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:((A-right, TT! ^^ If you're still up for that, anyway. xDD Could you start the next time you get on, if so?))

[M] "Well I do," I growled, the dark thoughts springing to the surface of my mind with astonishing clarity. I blurted them out, unable to stop them. They'd been in there for a while, I think, but hidden, tucked away in some back corner. "If they have so much power, why are they doing this to us? I blame them. I hate them." All except one, I added silently, grief clouding my thoughts once more.

-----(M) She looked at him with sad eyes, though even she wasn't sure whether the sadness was for his belief or still just the whole state of her life. "You forget who's up there. Don't you think they'd do something to help if they could? . . . I don't think StarClan is that powerful. I think they can help us, in subtle ways . . . but they can't change the whole forest."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 7:04 pm

[[Quote last replies?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 8:47 pm

[M] "So why do we worship them?" I exploded, my tail lashing in frustration and anger. "If they're not so powerful, why do we act like they are? Why do they matter? Why does anything matter?"

(Just a sec, Mia.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next