The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Kiss - An Ouran High School Host Club PrivateRP.

4 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Sakura Kiss - An Ouran High School Host Club PrivateRP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Kiss - An Ouran High School Host Club PrivateRP.

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:02 am

{What? Lucky I live on the West Coast? xD}

Alice sighed. Typical Lucrecia. Blinding light and rose petals came flying out from the room, making Alice shield her eyes.

"Welcome my princesses...."

{xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Sakura Kiss - An Ouran High School Host Club PrivateRP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Kiss - An Ouran High School Host Club PrivateRP.

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:03 am

(Yes. I live in the Central time zone.)

"What the hey?" Lucrecia almost swore, catching herself before she did. I thought this place was abandoned!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:08 am

{Ah.}

"I'm blind~!" Alice whispered. She had also thought this place was abandoned. The light died down, the petals stopped, and there stood...

... The kind of the school, Tamaki Suoh. He stood there smiling, holding a rose out like always. "New members I see..." He whispered to Kyouya with a smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:09 am

"Hm. Seems so."
"What... the crap is this place?! I thought this room was abandoned!!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:12 am

"Yeah me too." Alice muttered. Then something clicked in her mind. "Oh... no... I may have made a mistake..."
"This is the Host Club." He raised an eyebrow, thinking she would know with all the guys standing around, and the girls still being entertained by the few not paying attention.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:13 am

"A Host Club?! No! I am NOT staying here!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:18 am

"I SECOND THAT!" Alice said, turning on her heels and already walking out.
Tamaki's expression dropped. "Ah, No no no no no no~" He slid in, shutting the door and keeping the girls in. "Let's not do that." He heard the red headed girl mutter something about 'stupid rich people, always get what they want.'
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:21 am

Lucrecia made an annoyed sound. "No! I am leaving! You can't force me to stay..." she was trying to figure out if she knew this guy, whoever he was. "Whatever-your-name-is..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:24 am

Alice was face to face with the door. She slipped out and looked around. Could she still jump out the window and live with out breaking anything? Her chances were slim.
"Tamaki Suoh." He smiled.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:25 am

"Yeah, whatever, Tamaki." Lucrecia just waved him off with her hand. "Let me leave. I have to study."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:28 am

Alice checked the window. Nope, to far to jump and live. "Darn." She muttered, looking around.
Tamaki's expression returned. "Kyouya! We have extra special guests!"He still blocked the door.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:30 am

"Ah, I see."
"Extra special guests? Nope, not me! Leaving!" Lucrecia tried to push past Tamaki. She really wanted out.

(*hits head with each word* I. Suck. At. Being. Kyouya.)
(What pairings do we want in this RP? Like, our characters with who?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:35 am

{Don't do that. *drags Taku away* And no, you don't.}
{I dunno. Who do you want? I'll pick who's left over.}

Tamaki looked down at Lucrecia. "You and your friend are the scholarship students aren't you?"
Alice's body went stiff. Awh... no.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:38 am

(Yes, I do. T.T I am no good at playing characters from anime... Except Sasuke, amazingly.)
(Tamaki...X3 That's the only one. XD Though, it'll take time for Lucrecia to like him based on how I'm making her. xD)

"Uh. So, what if we are? What's the big deal with it?" Lucrecia crossed her arms over her chest and glanced away from Tamaki.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:42 am

{no, You don't. *patpat*}
{Whoo-Hoo! Then I get Kyouya. :3}

"Mommy!!! Get our scholarship students something to eat!" Tamaki said with a smile, then gestured to a table with two chairs. "Go ahead and sit down. You can still study, if you like."

Alice tilted her head to the side. "Mommy...? Who's, Mommy?" She muttered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:44 am

Lucrecia's left eye twitched, a habit that had formed when it came to people annoying her to death. What a weirdo...
"That would happen to be me." Kyouya said giving a quick smile to Alice.

(Yes, I do. *sighs*)
(Yay! We both get the guys we want! ...If only life were that easy...XD JK.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:46 am

Alice saw Lucrecia's eye twitch, and she looked to Kyouya. She blinked a few times, alittle lost. None of the facts were tying together.... and then he smiled at her, and her face flushed. "Um, I-I'm okay with staying awhile..."

{No, you don't.}
{I know, right? xDD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:49 am

"What?! Alice!!! Don't say that, I'm begging!!!"

(Yes. I. Do.)
(I know! XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:51 am

{no. You. Don't.}

Alice blinked a few times, looking at her friend. She shook her head. "Huh? What?" She said, as if snapping out of a trance.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:52 am

"Don't say that we're staying! This place is... this place is..." Lucrecia gave. "Aw, crap. We'll just stay..."

(Yes. I. Do.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 12:55 am

{No. You. Don't. And if you say you do again, I will go Hannibal Lector on you. O.e}

Tamaki smiled. "Yay! Go ahead and sit down." He turned to Alice. "You too."
Alice, slightly confused, sat down and set her stuff down. She looked at Lucrecia. "What just happened?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:57 am

(...You'll go who the what what? XD)
(I'm gonna go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow though. Reply and I'll reply tomorrow. Night, Tuki!)

"I believe your friend just agreed to stay."
"Regretfully..." It's all that blond guy's fault... being all... cute and junk...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 1:01 am

{Hannibal Lector on you. P.S. Hannibal Lector is a cannibal. He's in Silence of the Lambs, and such. He's REALLY cute when he's 16 and not 70. xDD}
{Awh, Okay. Seeya tomorrow then. I might be on as much, because we're going home tomorrow. But, yeah.}

"Thank you." Alice said, still alittle dazed. She looked at her friend and cracked a smile. As if she read her friends mind.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/28/2010, 12:25 pm

"What's with the smile?"

(.........Creeper........[i stole my friend's word. XD])
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/28/2010, 7:22 pm

Alice looked at her friend. "I can read your mind, that's why." She joked.

{Rofl. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next