The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::...

+3
<3--[Emily]--<<
leah_hope92
Erinbeth
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 Empty Re: <>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::...

Post by Miss_Alice 3/30/2010, 11:17 pm

Alice folded up her map, and smiled light. "Konichiwa." She said, removing her glasses also. "Just a bit." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 Empty Re: <>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::...

Post by Erinbeth 3/30/2010, 11:17 pm

((Okey dokey I'll start))

((Sophies is in purple prospers is in orange))

I looked around the stands, seeing rugs bracelets and bread for sale. People where weaving baskets or painting vases with greek gods on them. I turned to Prosper who was poking at his GPS. "Where are we going" I asked in my best american accent, which is never best since I'm greek

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Je n'a pas absolument d'idée" he said, staring at the device.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 Siggy

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/30/2010, 11:21 pm

"Well where do you need to go?" Alex asked, smiling lightly.

Brooke was walking around, enjoying the sunlight. She looked around the market(?), and saw two people who stood out to her. Curious, she walked over quietly.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3745

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3484

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/30/2010, 11:22 pm

"It's a bookstore, it's kinda old I heard, but I can't find it anywhere." She sighed quietly, feeling a little defeated.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/30/2010, 11:28 pm

"What's the name?" Alex asked curiously.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3745

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3484

<>^World Travelers^<> Book One: My Life in Ruins...Literally:::... - Page 2 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/30/2010, 11:28 pm

I saw her and walked over. I looked around, we wee in Greece was she native? I breathed. "χάσω ξέρετε όπου η πρεσβεία ενός;" I said, moving my hands as I talked.

I rolled my eyes. "Vous pensez en fait que nous pouvons obtenir des directions comme ça ?
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/30/2010, 11:29 pm

Alice shook her head. "Old books... Um... Ancient books... It's something with some kind of old in it..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/30/2010, 11:32 pm

"Cad é?" Brooke asked them, not understanding their language.

"I might know where that is." Alex said, walking off down a road.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 3/30/2010, 11:52 pm

Alice nodded and chased after. "Um, thank you for helping me." She said with a smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/30/2010, 11:56 pm

"Your welcome." Alex said with a smile. She soon came to a bookstore that was hidden in a dark alleyway. "Here it is." she said.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/31/2010, 2:57 pm

I laughed. "Hmm...Are you Irish or Greek?" I said, looking at her curiously.

I sighed. "Bonjour" I said, to the girl.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/1/2010, 10:27 am

[Can I change Faline's name to Rose Nizhoni Wanton?]

Form-

Full Name: Athena Aurora Aphrodite
Race: greek
Description: Thick blonde hair that's naturally straight and layered, having one big natural wave to it. She has side bangs and her hair scrunches really well, along with having a sleek, soft, look to it. Her skin is sun kissed and has a deep healthy glow to it, making her look like she's shining inside and out. Her teeth are a pearly white and perfectly aligned, while her smile is genuine and full. Her lips are plump and strawberry pink, and her face is in the shape of a heart. She's one hundread and five pounds, at 5'5. She doesn't have an anounce of fat on her, but her hips are full and curvy.
Personality: Sweet, wise, and flirty. She was named after the three greek goddesses and her parents believe she is an incarnation of the three, which could possibly be true. She walks with pride and to her own rythym, while she has the perfect answer to everything, along with the best of comebacks. She's fierce, not afraid to stand up for herself or her friends, with a heart the size of an elephant.
Other: none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 4/1/2010, 3:56 pm

"Irish." Brooke said. "Dia duit, tá mo ainm Brooke" she said with a smile.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 6:51 pm

[[I dont get it. what's their big 'secret'??? And rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/3/2010, 6:52 pm

[[Can you change Faline's name to Dakota Aiyara Rose?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique4Cheer 5/2/2010, 5:27 pm

{... Umm kinda noticed you don't have Africian American..}
Monique4Cheer
Monique4Cheer
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

SnowFlake

Krabby

Swirl

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2