The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

+9
Mandy-Love
Spring_Blossom
Orodruin
sweettee11
Erinbeth
liz1289
Mordor
Jesus4Eternity
Miss_Alice
13 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by liz1289 7/2/2010, 5:29 pm

(I have Kara, a three yr old who can't fly 'cause a white coat messed up her wings.)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by sweettee11 7/2/2010, 6:35 pm

Canyon nodded a bit, smiling a little bit. It was then that they reached the Dairy Queen. So after glancing around to make sure nobody Eraser-ish was watching - meeting Sarah had him wary all over again - he casually opened the door for her.

"Thank you" said Sarah with a smile. She walked up to the counter and ordered.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/2/2010, 7:41 pm

He followed suit, going for his usual favorite. "A vanilla cone, please." Canyon reached into his pocket for the crumpled ten he'd put there earlier - while he didn't really like to resort to taking money, he'd found this just laying around; it was unlikely the original owner would ever be around to take it. Maybe he should've been saving it, but really, what use would he have for money? He could survive quite fine in the middle of nowhere with no resources.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 1312Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 2412Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3349Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3548Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/2/2010, 11:53 pm

Twilit wrote:
Jesus4Eternity wrote:[And for Twilit:]

I heard wind and immediatly whipped my head towards it, letting my hair fly back. I saw... something, or someone there. Automatically, I was in the air, and then landed next to the shape, grabbing it by the neck and pinning it against the wall. "What do you want?" I hissed, glaring at him with my bright blue eyes. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He looked supiciously like Fang, but that couldn't be right- Fang was inside the cave.

[^^ he only looks like Fang in that he has olive skin and black hair >_>]

Falcon felt someone behind him - he had been distracted. Now he was going to pay for it. She launched me against the wall. I flipped my foot back and around her ankle, and tried to flip her, then jumped back, and looked at the person I had just tripped. A girl. Odd, I supposed.

[I know, I switched from 3rd person to 1st person >_>]

[Sorry, I was at camp. :/]

My head hit a very hard, very sharp rock and I automatically put my hands behind me and flipped back up into an upright position. "I asked a question- usually people answer those, not give the questioner a concussion." I reached into my pack to get antiseptic, hair ties, bandages, and old clothes to soak up the blood that was dripping off my head. Fang had heard what had happened and was bringing ice as I pulled the stuff out. "You good?" He asked as I heard a few screams from the cave. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Minor injury, nothing to worry about." I wrapped the ice in the shirt I was holding and put it to the back of my head after pulling my hair into a ponytail to keep it away from the red, sticky liquid. It stung as I added the antiseptic, but I kept a straight face. "Are you going to answer or not?" I was getting very annoyed with whoever this was. They had given me a head injury, maybe concussion, which was, at the least, a mid-major concern, despite what I had told Fang, and my head hurt. But I managed a decent smile as I held the shirt with ice and antiseptic to my head and tried not to scream out in pain.
The wound was jagged and still had rock bits in it, which wasn't good, but I could get those out with my eyes closed. I started removing them with the carefulest touch, very gentle and not touching the rough edges of the cut. Once it was clean, I held the packet closer, and it didn't sting as bad since the filthy rocks were no longer inflirtrating my head.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/8/2010, 10:02 am

[Mm . . . it is annoying that Fang just pops up places.
If ya wanna start a new RP, I'll play as him.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by starwartwilight 7/25/2010, 2:02 pm

((rp anyone?))
starwartwilight
starwartwilight
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:14 pm

((I'd like to! ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 1312Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 2412Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3349Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3548Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 28 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 3/11/2011, 7:45 pm

[Old MR RP ^^ this is cool XD like...in a ancient-history way XD]
Anyone RP~? Very Happy]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28