The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

+7
Dark Fairytales
Orodruin
B
Mordor
littletoes101
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
11 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 8:49 pm

[[Jump in with Flame, please. smiley]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

Post by littletoes101 3/31/2010, 8:51 pm

[alright] Flame looked at Aerion, waiting for a reaction.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 8:53 pm

[[Isn't he actually supposed to walk up to them? Considering Aearion didn't meet him yet.. because Anazari walked out of the forest.. towards Aearion.. and then it was only Aearion and Anazari.. so.. yeah. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/31/2010, 10:44 pm

[Yay new thread xD]

Doria lowered his bow, drumming his fingers against his leg.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/1/2010, 6:58 am

[[For WCL; Sorry I made the post so long and probably gave Teloren a chance to do.. NOTHING. I needed this to be between Lazuri and her father. nod Teloren can interrupt, now. XD]]

[[Everyone gets my new RP style except for WCL. The only reason, is because, with everyone.. it's from 1 to 2 charries that we RP with at once. Me and WCL do from 3 to 4. nod I'm too lazy to code it. XD]]

Alaya let out a profound sigh and faced Doria, laying a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I guess that guard really got me." she explained, then laughed quietly.

[[FOR WCL; ^^^^^^ That's my new RP style that you don't get for the reason above. XD ^^^^^^]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 5:05 pm

(XD. It be alright, Mia. XD)
Teloren straightened defensively and took a step in front of her. "What are you looking for then?"

Morènion followed close behind, letting darkness slip around them. He muttered something inaudibly and then he matched his pace with Kortella's.

Aearion sighed as well. "How's your mother?" he asked, desperately trying to get off the subject.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 5:13 pm

"Excuse me, but is your name Lazuri!? No. SO SHUT UP." her father growled.

As Kortella kept walking.. at... not the fastest pace in the world.. she occasionally glanced at Morenion.

"She's.. fine.." Anazari said quietly. "She wasn't too pleased with me, though.." Anazari mumbled.

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/5/2010, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 5:17 pm

"No, it's not. It's Teloren." he frowned. "But I have something to do with Lazuri. So I will just be standing between you two."

"Kortella?" Morènion didn't glance her way as he said such.

"Not much of a surprise." Aearion gazed out to the sea and sighed. "I suppose there's not much harm done, eh?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 5:47 pm

"I knew I wasn't going to get back the old Lazuri, by coming here... so I just wanted to tell her something.." he looked up, and sighed. "Lazuri... you owe your mother a visit. Or shall I say, you oughta pay her grave a visit, for once."

"Y- Yeah..?" Kortella asked.

Anazari gazed at Aearion quietly, before eventually speaking up. "... Dad.. don't tell mom.. but.. I don't really like her, anymore.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 5:50 pm

§ Name: Jasmine
§ Type of creature: Vampire
§ Gender: Female
§ Position [Royal positions must be earned] : Unknown
§ Description: Dark brown hair, gold eyes
§ Weapon: Hm. Her fists
§ Other: Our twisted and sickened minds
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 5:51 pm

Teloren glanced back at Lazuri warily, then focused back upon her father. "If that's all, why the huge ambush?"

"What would you do if I left you? Right this moment, I mean." Morènion kept focusing straight.

Aearion shot his gaze back to her. "Why would you say such a thing?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 6:07 pm

"He plans ambushes for useless little reasons. Every single day." Lazuri mumbled, before coming out from behind Teloren, standing beside him. She glared at her father. "It depends. Because you and I, father, we both know that you've burried mother's body in the Shadow Lands territory. Knowing you, all this is to murder me. Either that, or force the old Lazuri to come back." she mutered.
"So you've figure it out. For figuring out, I'll let you go and see her, and I swear. We won't attack you."
Lazuri eventually looked up at Teloren. "Can he come too, then? You know.. in case.."

Kortella immediatly stopped. She remained silent, instead of replying.

"Ever since I've been with Flame.. she.. she really hasn't been.. 'nice' to me.." Anazari whispered, looking down.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 6:10 pm

((RP anyone that be here..?))
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 6:11 pm

Teloren wrapped an arm around her. "She wouldn't go without me anyway, I wouldn't allow it."

Morènion stopped a few paces ahead of her. "I have no intention of doing so, Kortella. I'm just curious is all."

"Now, that's no reason to hate your mother." he looked down to her. "What do you mean, 'not so nice'?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 6:19 pm

[[I can RP. Just, don't expect me to be fast. I'm watching Lost. nod

Ps. I can't reply for Sadron x Brianya. I have major WB with Sadron. XP]]

Lazuri smiled lightly. She carefully made her way in front of Teloren, and gently kissed him.
Her father sighed, then remained quiet.

"That's good to know, then." Kortella said, before slowly catching up to him. "I don't think Reverie could stand being without her own father."

"First of all, she always kept me AWAY from Flame! And secondly, she barely ever talked to me, anymore! And when she DID have something to say, she'd yell at me!" Anazari exclaimed.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 6:22 pm

[[Ditto on that...]]

My dark brown hair fell down to my waist today, curled at the tips. I sighed. "How come it's always me?" she murmured.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 6:23 pm

Teloren kissed her back, wondering if it annoyed her father. Just for that reason, he let the moment last.

"May I hold her, by the way?" Morènion had a sudden urge to do so. He could explain why, but it was more a reason he rather wanted to keep to himself.

"I suppose that wasn't fully necessary." he placed a hand on her shoulder. "But I understand her reasoning."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 6:29 pm

[[WCL... can you RP with her? I ish only willing to do one RP, right now. With you. My bestie. ]]

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST-"
Lazuri kissed him back, showing her father her hand with the ring.
"Oh. You're.. married. Ugh."

[[QUOTE TIME!!

Sawyer; "WHAT THE HEAVEN! IS A HEAD DOING BACK HERE!?"
Hugo; "Oh. That's just Roger."

XDDD]]

Kortella nodded as she finally reached him. She carefully handed him their daughter.

"Seriously, dad!? I know you love mom and all, but why are you still 'on her side'!?"

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/5/2010, 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 6:31 pm

[[ ._. ]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 6:46 pm

Teloren tried to smother a smile as he pulled her closer.

Morènion gently took Reverie and stood at her side. "You never answered my question."
Reverie closed her eyes and breathed silently.

"I'm on neither side." Aearion stated. "I have to understand both of you, that's all."

(Yes, I can. Hi there! Very Happy)

Last edited by warriorcatlover on 4/5/2010, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/5/2010, 6:47 pm

((I don't really wanna RP here right now.))
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 6:50 pm

"Morenion.. let's not talk about that, please.."

Anazari simply nodded, slowly.

She brought her hand back, gently laying it on Teloren's chest.
Her father growled quietly. "And for how long, have you two been married?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 6:57 pm

"Very well." Morènion said, smiling at his daughter. He traced her face with index finger.

Aearion nodded as well. "Come here, Anazari." he embraced her gently.

"Sorry you missed the wedding." Teloren smirked smugly. "A little while."

(I'm sorry. :-( )
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/5/2010, 7:07 pm

[[Sorry, too, Purple. XP]]

"Who do you think she looks more like, between you and I?"

Anazari closed her eyes, and eventually began crying quietly.

Still in Teloren's arms, and carefully turned around to face her father. "Yes, father. Too bad you had to miss it."
All this, and he never smiled. Not once. "Once again, Lazuri. I'm dissapointed in you." he then looked up at Teloren. "And you," he began. "I pity you. For having to deal with her for the rest of your life."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 7:10 pm

"You definitely." he took a strand of his hair between his fingers. "This isn't my original shade... obviously." he looked back down at her. "Her hair is my original color." he placed his fingertips on her forehead.

Aearion held her close. "I'm so sorry, Anazari. I'm not mad at you."

Teloren kept smiling. "Hm. Something tells me that's not going to be so bad."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next