The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10

5 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 Empty dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10

Post by Avé 4/9/2010, 3:18 am

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 29gdj0j
HE FEELS SO SMALL NOW

"I GOT THIS."
"I GOT THIS."
"I GOT THIS."
"I GOT THIS."
"I GOT - "
"Don't you dare say you got this."
"I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GET THIS."

George Lopez. <3

It's been approximately seven minutes since I've started this blog - got the image, resized it, posted it, found the quote, etc. - and 15 people have commit suicide.

OH MY GOSH. There's this mosquito that has been flying around me trying to suck my blood for the past thirty minutes or so. It's like, busy in my ear and all that, and it'll land on my computer screen too. I've considered killing it then, but I don't want to ruin the screen, and I quite frankly don't want little idiotic fly guts all over it.

So... the song that's playing right now is one of my favorites by the lovely Jem. I've always wondered if it could be played at a funeral. I mean, it's all about getting over death and all... but the whole "Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die" part is just a bit... idk. Not appropriate for a funeral? But I'm not sure why I'm thinking about that anyway.

It's been approximately twenty-five minutes since I've started this blog and 44 people have commit suicide.

I'm kinda sorta happy. We had soccer practice tonight, and I asked my coach, who has a pretty awesome British accent, to say beer can. He did, and, just like Becca had foretold, it sounds like someone with a Jamaican accent saying bacon. ^^ Ah, the things that amuse us these days.

Andddd Jaidis finally joined. Yay. Very Happy

I ended up not going to the beach today. Or the movies. >.> I'll go tomorrow, though, hopefully. If the weather is good enough. I want to get that summer's tan again. Like, seriously, it's such a thrill to notice that you've started getting a tan line from your bathing suit during the summer.

Gah, now I can't wait 'till the summer. I'm going to a few soccer camps, we're going to Hawaii for a week, and then we're gonna go visit our family in Oregon. It's gonna be a family reunion type of thing, which will be nice. And then my friends invited me to Kentucky with them, but I'm not sure if I want to go. :/

What are you doing over the summer?

It's been approximately thirty-nine minutes since I've started this blog - it's safe to say that I'm slow at this kind of stuff - and 63 people have commit suicide.

Meh. I can't keep on rambling on all happy-go-lucky-like when I'm posting stuff like the above. ^ (the information is from World Clock, by the way.)

I just... don't understand suicide. If a horrible situation is only temporary, though it may seem like it'll go on for eternity, why would someone end it with a permanent solution? A poor excuse for a solution, that is. It's so sad, and I feel so sorry for those people. But don't they know what they're doing to the people that love them? They're finding a quick way out for themselves because they're just not strong enough to deal with it, and leaving everyone else to grieve over their death.

Then again, I've never dealt with anything like it, so what would I know?

It's been approximately fifty minutes since I've started this blog and 87 people have commit suicide.

yours & yours truly,
avvy

Last edited by Ave on 4/9/2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 6:50 am

That blog was amazing, Ave. :3 I especially love the parts in italics. nod

Sounds like a fun summer you'll have! :1
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/9/2010, 9:08 am

Loooooove this song. I think it would be great for a funeral, because it's about someone dying and it's sort of hopeful at the same time. But at my funeral, I'm playing Funkytown. nod

I loved it when he did that. It's like, it made my life complete. xD

If I don't get a tan line soon I am going to paint myself to I do. Need....Summer.... x.x

Suicide is pointless, end of story.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 4/9/2010, 12:15 pm

I learned about World Clock on the DCT on WI, this morning. Sure you aren't a stalker? xD

I've had the 'now' part of the webpage up for 10 hours, 30 minutes - 1,046 suicides.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/9/2010, 12:36 pm

Dead By Sunrise wrote:That blog was amazing, Ave. :3 I especially love the parts in italics. nod

Sounds like a fun summer you'll have! :1
Well gracias. nod I hope it's gonna be fun. What are you doing over the summer?

FOREIGN?! wrote:Loooooove this song. I think it would be great for a funeral, because it's about someone dying and it's sort of hopeful at the same time. But at my funeral, I'm playing Funkytown. nod

I loved it when he did that. It's like, it made my life complete. xD

If I don't get a tan line soon I am going to paint myself to I do. Need....Summer.... x.x

Suicide is pointless, end of story.

Funkytown? Oh, wow, Forrey. That's gonna be one heck of a funeral. ^^

I know. I got so happy. -squeal-

Niice. xD

Yeah, in a way.
Arianna wrote:I learned about World Clock on the DCT on WI, this morning. Sure you aren't a stalker? xD

I've had the 'now' part of the webpage up for 10 hours, 30 minutes - 1,046 suicides.

Actually, I am quite a stalker. xD Sometimes, late at night, when no one is on, I'll just go over to the DCT and see if anything has happened, not even posting. The conversations are sometimes really interesting, and then I saw the whole conversation about World Clock and I was like, "... awww. D:"

That's just sad. Dx
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 4/9/2010, 1:06 pm

Yeah, it really is sad. D:

You should talk on the DCT sometimes. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/9/2010, 1:15 pm

Meh. It's far too fast paced for me. xD I'm on there right now, though.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 3:26 pm

We never have anything planned, really. Razz
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 10:44 pm

The music started playing just as I read "and 87 people committed suicide." ._. Now I wanna cry . . . poor people . . . I can kinda see their point, though. They think life isn't worth it, and when you're that far gone it's so dang hard to see anything good happening. All you feel is your pain. You're not rational. And if you just ended it . . . maybe you could be happy. You know?

But all the same, it definitely isn't smart. xD Because as I've found, no matter how horrible things are, they'll always be better eventually, and there's always some sort of rainbow in sight if you look hard enough.

I love those summer tans, too. x3 They're so much fun to have!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 1312dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 2412dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 3349dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 3548dear ave, count me in - 4/9/10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 3:02 pm

Dead By Sunrise wrote:We never have anything planned, really. Razz

Aw. D:

shadowsowner888 wrote:The music started playing just as I read "and 87 people committed suicide." ._. Now I wanna cry . . . poor people . . . I can kinda see their point, though. They think life isn't worth it, and when you're that far gone it's so dang hard to see anything good happening. All you feel is your pain. You're not rational. And if you just ended it . . . maybe you could be happy. You know?

But all the same, it definitely isn't smart. xD Because as I've found, no matter how horrible things are, they'll always be better eventually, and there's always some sort of rainbow in sight if you look hard enough.

I love those summer tans, too. x3 They're so much fun to have!

I completely agree with you there. It's sad, isn't it?

I know! =D
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down