The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

+12
MCRRockz123
[xo] ashley
sweettee11
Doggiewriter23
Pandaz ♪
Monique4Cheer
Mandy-Love
B
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
16 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 4:48 pm

[LOL! And the 'Are you a ninja?' 'no, I'm a fairy princess.' xDD]

[And 'What would you do if you were an alien?' 'I'd make you my pet']
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 4:50 pm

[[WHen you said the "I'd make u my pet" my girl was crying. xDDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 4:53 pm

[['Have you ever eaten a bug?' 'Yes, but it was on accident'. xD Seriously, Cass? xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 4:54 pm

[Pepper. Worm. Ick. Sad]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 4:55 pm

((anyone rp?))
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 4:55 pm

[LOL! And my character kept laughing. XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 4:57 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Pepper. Worm. Ick. Sad]

[[Aww. Dx]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 4:59 pm

[[BRB Cass. I'll tell you the new code when i get back. Kay? I justwanna get a new outfit from somewhere. xD]]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/10/2010, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 4:59 pm

[[OMG! Dr.Pepper wants to RP!]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:02 pm

[Aw. Okay, bye]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:02 pm

[[NVM]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:03 pm

[LOL! I left for nothing?!? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:04 pm

[[xDD Well since u left, I'll go get it real quick. I look pale. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:06 pm

[I got a free candy cane at the store. xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:08 pm

[[LOl. I have that too. How did you get ur skin tone, cass?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:10 pm

[In Early Poptroica. You have to go down somehwere and then your skin turns the color black and then you pick another color, like lavander, go down the hole again, come back up, and there is my skin color. It's confusing. xD But just go to early poptropica and go to the left, there are balloons for skin tones. xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 5:12 pm

[[Am I invisible again!?!?!?!?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:14 pm

randomgirl wrote:[In Early Poptroica. You have to go down somehwere and then your skin turns the color black and then you pick another color, like lavander, go down the hole again, come back up, and there is my skin color. It's confusing. xD But just go to early poptropica and go to the left, there are balloons for skin tones. xD]

[[Yep. Look'in there. I can't find it. Dx]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:15 pm

[Well then your sunk, chica]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:15 pm

[[I found it. Now I look like a walking carrot. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 5:17 pm

[[EARTH TO EVERYONE HERE! YOUR ALL OFF TOPIC. THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD. thank you.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:17 pm

[[BMG15]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/10/2010, 5:18 pm

[[There's the code, Cass]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/10/2010, 5:19 pm

[[LEAH! EARTH TO YOU LEAH! YOU ISH OFF TOPIC! THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD, WE SHOULD BE RPING INSTEAD OF TALKING!]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/10/2010, 5:21 pm

[Stop, Smirf. We will stop but you're being rude and there is no reason to use caps. You are being inconsiderate to our feelings. Come on, Leah. Let's go talk in a PM.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next