The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

+12
MCRRockz123
[xo] ashley
sweettee11
Doggiewriter23
Pandaz ♪
Monique4Cheer
Mandy-Love
B
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
16 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 5:36 pm

"Uh, fine," I said, looking over him quickly, not the friendliest look in my eyes. "Just thought I'd gotten rid of all of the England crap when I came here," I asked, wondering why he was talking when I had made it clear I didn't want to be friendly. "Anyways, do you mind? I kind of just want to unpack," I said, looking down at the number of suitcases I had to take care of.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 5:43 pm

Isobel-

"What do you mean? But I thought-" I was cut short from my busy phone conversation, as I bumped into something. It was a guy sitting in a chair playing with his phone. "Oh, sorry," I aplogized, blushing. I didn't recognize him, which was strange because I knew a lot of faces on this ship. I was about to get back to my call, but it had closed on the impact. "I'm Isobel Dove," I smiled kindly at him.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 5:58 pm

"Oh, alright. Sorry if I did anything to get you POed at me," I frowned, walking back into the room. "You want me to help you with the luggage?" I asked, looking at ther numerous suicases. Running my left hand through my hair, I let out a breath of air. Putting my book away, I zipped up the zipper and wondered why she treated me like such a nusince... Such a bother. I hadn't said a word to her a school, not once.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/11/2010, 8:40 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Really? I live in Oceanside. We visited Hollywood and LA alot, though. Like you. I can't belive I haven't seen you around." I explained, taking a sip of my drink.

I just shrugged. "It's a big town." I smirked. I was about to get another martini, when I decided to stop.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 8:46 pm

LuvPink wrote:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Really? I live in Oceanside. We visited Hollywood and LA alot, though. Like you. I can't belive I haven't seen you around." I explained, taking a sip of my drink.

I just shrugged. "It's a big town." I smirked. I was about to get another martini, when I decided to stop.

I laughed slightly. "But yeah, in eighteen year of our lives we should have seen eachother atleast once," I shrugged, ordering one last martini. "So, what was your name again?" I asked with a small smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/13/2010, 11:31 am

((rp anyone?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 11:43 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Oh, alright. Sorry if I did anything to get you POed at me," I frowned, walking back into the room. "You want me to help you with the luggage?" I asked, looking at ther numerous suicases. Running my left hand through my hair, I let out a breath of air. Putting my book away, I zipped up the zipper and wondered why she treated me like such a nusince... Such a bother. I hadn't said a word to her a school, not once.

[Reply, Emffers?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 1:02 pm

"You just don't get it, do you?" I sneered, standing up, turning my back to him. "I know exactly how you are. Just like every boy at that bloody awful school. And trust me, I'm not going to fall for it this time. I'm not going to get to know you or be friends with you because honestly, I don't like people like you. This was supposed to be my get away and you're not exactly helping," I said, my hands shaking at the end. Closing my eyes, I opened them fiercely and turned to him. "Okay?" I asked, arching a brow, my lips in a tight line.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 1:14 pm

"No, I don't get it," I snapped back, sliding back into the chair and crossing my arms. I frowned as she turned ot my, leaning over. "I'm not like the other guys in the school. You could belive me, or you couldn't, but I'm not like the guys in the school." I repeated. "I grew up in a better family, taught to respect girls and, really, anyone I know." I told her as I started to unpack my things. "I might have wanted to be friends with you, or jut to get to know my roommate. But if you want to be stereotypical, go ahead." I frowned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 2:33 pm

I didn't know what to say, or maybe I just didn't have anything to say to that. "Maybe we should start over," I blushed, eying the ground, trying to find something to hide under or an excuse to get out of this embarrassment. "I'm Melissa, it's nice to me you," I introduced myself, a small smile perched on my face.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 2:44 pm

I watched as her cheeks turned a deep rose shade. "Sure, whatever." I sighed as I followed her example and eyed the carpet. "I'm Melissa, it's nice to me you," She stated with a small grin. Glancing up at her, I plastered a small grin ontop of my lips. "Randy, ditto." I replied, shaking her hand. "Looks like we're roommates." I stated as I finished unpacking my clothes.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 10:04 pm

Name - Holden Rhonda Terraline
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Description - ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 200x300Lucyhale77
Personality - A very outgoing and bubbly girl with a lot of charisma and a humorous look on life.
Likes/Pros - One thing Holden loves in drama because without it life is boring. In friends personalities she likes people who know how to have fun, but are like obsessed with being the best. She prefers to be the alpha in her group and hates when she’s not in charge. In boys, she looks for guys with hair that goes to their ears and doesn’t care about hair coloring, except for red heads. She likes a guy with a large sense of humor who isn’t obsessed with sports.
Dislikes/Cons -Holden hates people who are, basically, not cool who try to act like they are. She also hates guys who are really shy and can’t talk to a girl, and ones who don’t care enough about her. Other things she doesn’t like would be flavored water, math, and braces.
Reason for Being On Ship - Tricked parents into sending her away
History- Not a very behaved girl. has a troubled past that she doesn't like to talk about.
Other -

Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 7:42 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I watched as her cheeks turned a deep rose shade. "Sure, whatever." I sighed as I followed her example and eyed the carpet. "I'm Melissa, it's nice to me you," She stated with a small grin. Glancing up at her, I plastered a small grin ontop of my lips. "Randy, ditto." I replied, shaking her hand. "Looks like we're roommates." I stated as I finished unpacking my clothes.

[Reply, Emffers?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 1:55 pm

"Yep," I nodded my head, going back to my room through the separator, as I started unpacking everything. Wait... Why did I have a boy as my roommate? There's got to be something wrong with that, right? I mean it just seems a little... Stupid, don't you think? "Oh well," I shrugged, ready to go and find the nearest bar.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 1:56 pm

[[approved, Mando.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 2:20 pm

Shutting my empty suitcase, I zipped it up and shoved it under the bed. "Alright, bye" I stated as she left. Scratching the back of my hand, I wondered what I would do on the cruise ship. Swimming? I offered, snatching my dark blue swim trunks out of hte closet and slipping them on. Brushing my hair, eventhough it was still a mess, I pulled on dark blue flip flops and made my way out of the ship. Jogging down the flights of stairs to the front office, I got a pool towel and walked out to the pool.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 2:57 pm

[[what now? xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 3:01 pm

[Er, IDK. xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/14/2010, 4:52 pm

(Rp people?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 29 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 7/14/2010, 6:53 pm

(Anyone continue RPing? ((Sorry, no open charries, all RPing with someone.)) )
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 8:43 pm

[[i will mando]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 8:43 pm

[[idk either cass! xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/14/2010, 9:02 pm

((rp em?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/14/2010, 9:53 pm

(Yeah rp? Who and who em? Or anyone else... LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 10:08 pm

[[Jake & some1, Mando?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next