The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t

4 posters

Go down

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t Empty survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/14/2010, 10:11 pm

∆∆∆

RANDOM TITLE. o.o

Sorry if the size is hurting your eyes. D: Feel free to comment saying so, and give me a virtual poke so I change it. I deserve that for being such a bad girl.

I'm better now. YAY! *dance* I like the triangles at the top. They are officially my favorite shape. They're just so... awesome. *nod* They're like little mountains up there, 'cept they don't have snow on the top. D: They could also look like teeth. ALLIGATOR TEETH! RAWR! Remember in like, fourth grade when you were learning about the more than and less than symbols? My dad always told me they were alligators wanting to eat the bigger number, so I always drew teeth on them and eyes. And feet. And scales. I was an imaginative little gal. Very Happy

My ankle is all scribbly right now. It's covered in blue ink. I scribbled on it. Because I was bored. And I was going to shower yesterday but I didn't and now I'm stinky and inky because I was up late working on my little brother's science fair project and missed Elvis night on American Idol. é.é

LALALA.

So.... saturday my soccer team is having a game then washing cars and then we're having a pool-party-ish thing. ^^ I'm super excited, because I have a super cute swimsuit. xD But it sounds like a super mega huge amount of fun. AND WINGS, DID I MENTION THAT? OKAYSOTHEREAREWINGSTOOITHINK. OKAYIMDONESCREAMINGNOW. The only down-side is that I have to go sell ten tickets for the carwash with my little sister. >.> Incase you didn't know, we look insanely alike. 'Cept I'm taller and have long hair and ocean-ey colored eyes. I call them that because they are blue-green but not blue or green. BACK ON TOPIC and so then if we go we'll be known to the neighborhood as those two cute blonde girls that were selling car wash tickets. -.- I already get called her twin enough, I do not want to be a cute little blonde girl with a twin sister selling car wash tickets. Nu nu.

I want to have her sell the tickets and me just stand back as the annoyed teenager chewing bubblegum that had to take her sister out to sell tickets. Not the other way. Besides, she's cute and I'm vicious looking. *attempts to make vicious smiley* {:< Naww, that doesn't work. >.>
    And also, I already sold a buncha candy around the neighborhood with Ave, and trust me, some of those people were like, sleeping on cactuses that night. e.e So now it'll be like, double annoyance. If I have to do another fund raiser I swear I'll.... *insert vicious smiley here*

BACKONTOPIC click my vampire egg. I don't want it to die. kaythanxbai.

GLEE WAS ON LAST NIGHT. 8D Rachel and that other dude are cute together. I hope he isn't actually being bad. *crosses fingers* AND IDINA MENZEL! O: I used to be obsessed OBSESSED with her. Then it was Kristen Chenoweth. And now they're both been on Glee. Woop!

At CCD tonight, it was quite annoying. This guy I know and this girl I know (i used to think the guy liked me. he was just checking me out. >.>) were flirting like heck. Like, she poked him and then he was using her as a shoulder rest and they kept doing those things and I was like 'dude, if you want to flirt then don't be so covert about it and do it somewhere else'. Bleh.

SO THIS IS REALLY RANDOM AND UNORGANIZED AND STUFF AND I'LL STOP RAMBLING ABOUT MY SEMI-INTERESTING LIFE NAO. KAYTHANZBAIDEERS.

FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t Empty Re: survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t

Post by shadowsowner888 4/14/2010, 11:19 pm

Zomg, you drew crocodiles on the <>s too?! I always did that! Very Happy *highfive*

WINGS! Very Happy I love wings!

I'z clicked vampy. :3

Flirts? Ooh la la! Razz They should go get a room!

Lovely playlist! ^^ At least, what I've heard of it so far. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 1312survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 2412survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3349survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3548survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t Empty Re: survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t

Post by Avé 4/14/2010, 11:33 pm

Triangles are quite epic, are they not? -resists urge to recite cheesy yet lovable quote- ... the best angle to try from is a triangle! Hehe.

Oh my goodness, I cannot wait until the car wash. ^^

By the way, I think you got me sick. My throat is seriously killing me. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/15/2010, 8:43 am

Shad: *highfive* Very Happy

ZOMIGOSHIKNOWRIGHT? xD

Yay!

Oh I know. e.e

There's two tracks. nod

Avvy: Yes, they are epic. nod

Eee, I know. 8D

Noooo! I feels so bad now. D: Drink lotsa tea, and sleep, and cough drops.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/15/2010, 10:32 am

Okay, I did hear the whole thing, then! Very Happy Yay!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 1312survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 2412survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3349survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3548survey says... nothing. the survey is giving me the silent t 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/16/2010, 11:02 am

Yay! C:
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/16/2010, 2:48 pm

I did that alligator thing too. xD Hehe.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/16/2010, 3:32 pm

Alligators for the win. hehe. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down