The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

+12
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
sweettee11
Mandy-Love
Monique4Cheer
B
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
<3--[Emily]--<<
Blue Aqua Wind
Cheezdoodle23
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
LuvPink
16 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

Post by B 6/23/2010, 9:24 am

LuvPink wrote:I noticed Shades girl was looking kinda bored, so I decided to start a convo. "So... your name?"

I sighed as she slammed the door in my face. Alright, I'll just break her heart one more time.

I just shrugged. "Your choice salties"
"Where's your girlfriend? Oh, wait, you don't have one, do you?! HA!"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/23/2010, 5:05 pm

Coming back from the Bahamas, I felt great. My skin was toned, my hair glossy, my body at one pound under the average weight. The only thing that spoiled my day was that I heard Tyler had a girlfriend. Pictures flashed as I came out of the airport. My kids where taken from the back door to my room. "Anna! Anna! From Entertainment Tonight! Can I have an interview?" The women pled. "Sure," I said as I drove to a studio where she was meeting me. I had changed in the limo into a gray-blue strapless dress that flowed to my knees. With my hair already currled, I just needed to apply "I Do" nailpolish, mascara, and lip gloss. Slipping on matching shoes, I slipped out of the limo and sat down inside for the interview. "So, Anna, tell us the real story about you and Tyler." She said. "Not much to say. Everything was perfectly fine until he came up to me and said that he couldn't do it and couldn't be a father. That sorta made me wanna chuck a frozen yogurt cup at him because anyway, he would always be a father. So he called off the wedding. I got frusterated. Who wouldn't? And went to our beach house in the Bahamas. He came and said that he still wanted to be together. I told him that if he dind't want the kids, he wasn't going to get me." I spoke. "So, what do you think of his new possible girlfriend?" She asked. "Oh, she's just a barbie doll and he's probebly just trying to hurt me. Pathetic." I shrugged. "Well, thank you, Anna. You have been the greatest person I've interviewed." She gushed. "Thanks," I smiled, going back to my house that I bought to replace my apartment.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella 6/23/2010, 8:56 pm

LuvPink wrote:I noticed Shades girl was looking kinda bored, so I decided to start a convo. "So... your name?"

"Krystal." I said
Ella
Ella
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

. . . your mother.

B-B-B-BURN!!!

credit to B for avvie and siggie Smile

Female Posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/23/2010, 11:53 pm

[rp any1?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/26/2010, 9:06 am

[hey guys]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/26/2010, 9:06 am

[any1 here...?]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/26/2010, 9:23 am

I sighed as she slammed the door in my face. Alright, I'll just break her heart one more time.

I just shrugged. "Your choice salties"
"My choice, huh? Pick one of these: A. Punch or B. Kick where it HURTS."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/27/2010, 9:26 pm

I laughed, "Actually, I'd prefer C. None of the above."

"Only one name?" I asked sarcastically.

"Let's see what Anna has to say about this!" I cheered as Iz and I walked down the red carpet and got photgraphed a million times.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 9:27 pm

[Anyone RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/27/2010, 9:30 pm

LuvPink wrote:I laughed, "Actually, I'd prefer C. None of the above."

"Let's see what Anna has to say about this!" I cheered as Iz and I walked down the red carpet and got photgraphed a million times.

While looking to the other side where he couldn't see, I rolled my eyes. Was this just about Anna?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 10:08 pm

The next day, I spent the day in the pool with my kids. They had cute little floaties, a shallow end for them to play, a floating turtle, and a floating chair to rest on. When I was playing with them, I fall flew over the fence onto my lap. With a yelp, I glanced over the fence to our next-door-neighboors house. It was a new boy, named Spencer Rabin who was coming higher in the acting and singing world. "Sorry," He chuckled. "It's fine," I smiled. "Hey, you're Anastasia Links, correct?" He asked. "Yerp," I replied, looking behind me to make sure that the kids were still safe. "I'm sorry about all the crap put on you the last few days." He said, which actually made my spirits higher, since no one had said that yet. "Yeah, that interview is all over the magazines." I laughed. "So, how about I treat you and your kids to brunch tomorrow?" He smirked, running his hands through his golden brown hair. After seceral seconds of consideration, I said. "Sure,"
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/28/2010, 4:12 pm

"There was no C."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 4:24 pm

I smirked, "Too bad, looks like you'll have to add one."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/28/2010, 4:27 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 DN41
Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/28/2010, 4:30 pm

"Nope. Oh, btw, where's your girlfriend? Do you even have one?" I cocked my head and smirked.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 4:34 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "So you're one of those girls that speak in text-talk." I said with disdain. "Lame. And, no. Not at the moment."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/28/2010, 4:36 pm

"It's not lame, thank you! Lots of people do it with an awe-some-er phone."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/28/2010, 4:45 pm

(Anyone RP?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 DN41
Hollywood Hotz~Book 2~Reality Me? - Page 39 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/28/2010, 5:06 pm

[[Sowwy, I can't. ._.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 6:15 pm

[Hey, LuvPink, Leah replied.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/29/2010, 5:02 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:

While looking to the other side where he couldn't see, I rolled my eyes. Was this just about Anna?

When realizing how stupid that sounded, I blushed and leaned into Iz so I could whisper into her ear. "But I couldn't care less about her."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 5:58 pm

The next day, I took a shower and changed into black skinny jeans and a one-shoulder loose white shirt. Putting on white flats and a long, oval chain silver necklace. Combing through my hair, I put in a silver headband and dressed the kids. I dressed Carlie in a little white sundress with matching shoes and sun hat. On Randy, I put on a white and blue plaid shirt with shorts and tennis shoes. As I made my way to the restuaunt, I met Spencer there, where photographers went crazy.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 5:16 pm

[*Fast-fowards*]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/30/2010, 5:18 pm

"In-out-in-out" I recited to myself as the massager rubbed my shoulders. I sighed and was about to open my eyes when I remembered the cucumbers on it.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 5:19 pm

After I dropped off the kids with the nanny, I changed into yoga pants and a yellow cami, pulling my hair back into a ponytail. Slipping on flipflops, I drove to the Seaglass Lilac Day Spa, where I ordered everything on the list. The first thing I did was go for a mud bath, where I was all alone in my own large tub.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next