The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade's Drama

4 posters

Go down

Jade's Drama Empty Jade's Drama

Post by Jade 4/19/2010, 2:31 am

I realized I only blog when there's some kind of drama in my life, so I might as well call it Jade's drama.

Family: For anyone that didn't know a week or so ago my younger sister was kid napped outside of her school one of her friend's saw the car and therefore we were able to find her about nine hours later. Still, she's still recovering having problems sleeping and eating and she hasn't gone back to school yet and my parent's are thinking of home schooling her for the rest of the year.

It's crazy, and nothings quite or happy around here as it used to be :/ It's really impossible to describe my feelings.

Friends: Ok, so basically me and my best friend Zoe got in a fight and now we're friends but everythings weird between us, and she's becomming very good friends with this other girl, Jeta and I feel like I'm about to explode. What do I do? Our friendship means everything to me, and now because of this one fight I can't help feeling I messed everything up...

School:
There's this play I tried out for, I got a minor role and now the teachers are changing it around so the people that do have parts in the play are in one class and the people that don't have roles are in another. Zoe happens to be in the other room. Part of me wants to drop out of the play so we can heal our friendship...

Basically my life sucks right now.
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Jade's Drama Empty Re: Jade's Drama

Post by Avé 4/19/2010, 7:33 am

Aw, Jade... -hug-

I'm really sorry about your sister. I really hope she gets better soon, and hopefully she'll recover from the shock.

Just remember that it takes two to fight; it wasn't all your fault. Take the time to talk to Zoe and let her know how you feel. I really hope everything works out. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 4/19/2010, 10:08 am

I already knew about it, but I'm still really sorry about your sister. I hope she'll be feeling better soon.

Aww, hey - at least you're in the play! I'm sorry about Zoe, but I honestly don't know what to do. Sad Good luck!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Jade's Drama 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/19/2010, 4:39 pm

I'm so sorry about your sister. :/ *huggle* That's horrible. And I'm sorry about your friendship, too . . . I really hope everything works out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Jade's Drama 1312Jade's Drama 2412Jade's Drama 3349Jade's Drama 3548Jade's Drama 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down