The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D

+8
MusicWritingLove
Honey Comb
amrgirl
Hahaha818
rattyjol
Avé
Malicious Nightmares
shadowsowner888
12 posters

Go down

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Empty Happy birthday to Komoda! :D

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 2:10 am

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
You smell so nommy,
And I love you! :3

Or something like that. rolleyes Komoda, I wish you the best of birthdays, because that's entirely what you deserve. You're my best friend ever, and I hope we'll be best friends forever, and I hope you get lots of nomnomstuff to nom on, and I hope you get everything you ask for, and I just hope you have a spectacular day.

This is the part where I give you lots of special stuff. nod For now all I have is this picture of Light that I edited. xD He wants to give you a present, and he's even willing to let it obscure half of his glorious face just for you! I'm attempting to finish something else for you, and I'm so sorry if you don't see it up when you get here . . . God willing I'll have it up some time on the 2nd! XD
Happy birthday to Komoda! :D T7lq0w

Well, yup, when it all comes down to it, happy birthday. :3 Now I'm going to name ten reasons why I love you so much!

1. You're such a talented writer and artist. ^^ It makes me proud to know you. :3
2. You're the one person I know I can tell absolutely everything and actually will understand. You play along with my silly little jokes and it's all so fun around you. Very Happy
3. You're so deep and mature. *-* Your blogs always make me think about things a loooot, and this is another thing that makes me proud to know you! A lot of the time your insights are just the ones I need. :3
4. You introduced me to Japan. nod It all started with Megatokyo, sure, but who inspired me somehow to read it in the first place? Youuuuu! Very Happy Now I like manga and anime and Death Note and Japanese music and it's all your fault! :3
5. We can relate! cheesy I like relating, and I feel like I can relate to you more than anyone else. nod
6. You understand me, and you get me, and when you remember things about me that I would've forgotten if I were somebody else, it makes me smile. Very Happy
7. You accept people. No matter what they believe, you accept them. *-* The world needs more people like you.
8. You're myyyyyy best friend. x3
9. You spend so much time on Twig! Even if you were a random stranger I would cherish this about you. x3 It makes me feel like I've done something good in life.
10. CARNYCARNYCARNY! smug . . . no, just kidding. xD The tenth reason is because you make me feel special, so I hope that I can make you feel as special as you made me. nod

Again, happy birthday! ^^ Now, everyone else, you better say happy birthday to Komoda too. :3 Enjoy your cake, Komo!

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D PirateCake

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 5/2/2010, 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 1312Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 2412Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3349Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3548Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Empty Re: Happy birthday to Komoda! :D

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/28/2010, 7:18 am

MO!! Happy Birthday good ol' friend of mine! 8D

Hope you like being 15. ^,^
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/28/2010, 7:23 am

Until I can find something better to do with it, this post will be fairly boring. Still -

Happy birthday, Mo! ^_^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 8:32 am

Happy birthday, Mo! cheesy -throws confetti-

I think I enjoy confetti more than I should...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahaha818 4/28/2010, 2:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *balloons and confetti fall from roof*

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 4/28/2010, 4:22 pm

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great one!
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Comb 4/30/2010, 12:02 am

Happy Birthday! ~Honey comb
Honey Comb
Honey Comb
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 4/30/2010, 2:32 pm

Happy birthday! Very Happy Very Happy
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/30/2010, 2:36 pm

happiiee birthdaii, mo! (:
hope you have a wonderful day. <3
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Norazbud 5/1/2010, 11:52 am

Happy Birthday! Very Happy
Norazbud
Norazbud
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D SiggyHappy birthday to Komoda! :D Siggy
Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Siggy
Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Siggy

Female Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 1:14 am

*is hopefully first person to post on your REAL birthday*

KOMODA! Very Happy Happy Birthday! Smile You're 15 now. :3 That means you're just as old as Shadow and 2 years older than me. >.> I don't like being so young.

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Birthday-cake2
Yay, birthday cake! Smile I'm afraid I didn't draw one this time, but it looks really tasty. xD

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Discovery_biosphere-terrarium
Again, my 'gifts for 15-year-olds' googling skills to the rescue... not. xD Anyway, there are tons of insects and things in there. You can watch them crawl around and eat and die. Woot. Razz

You're a great friend, Komo, and I'm so glad that you're a member of Twig. You've always been supportive and your blogs are really amazing, with so much insight. ^_^

Have a great birthday, Mo! Very Happy

Arianna
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/2/2010, 2:32 pm

ZOMG YES. I figured out how to multiquote at last. X3

shadowsowner888 wrote:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
You smell so nommy,
And I love you! :3

Or something like that. rolleyes Komoda, I wish you the best of birthdays, because that's entirely what you deserve. You're my best friend ever, and I hope we'll be best friends forever, and I hope you get lots of nomnomstuff to nom on, and I hope you get everything you ask for, and I just hope you have a spectacular day.

This is the part where I give you lots of special stuff. nod For now all I have is this picture of Light that I edited. xD He wants to give you a present, and he's even willing to let it obscure half of his glorious face just for you! I'm attempting to finish something else for you, and I'm so sorry if you don't see it up when you get here . . . God willing I'll have it up some time on the 2nd! XD
Happy birthday to Komoda! :D T7lq0w

Well, yup, when it all comes down to it, happy birthday. :3 Now I'm going to name ten reasons why I love you so much!

1. You're such a talented writer and artist. ^^ It makes me proud to know you. :3
2. You're the one person I know I can tell absolutely everything and actually will understand. You play along with my silly little jokes and it's all so fun around you. Very Happy
3. You're so deep and mature. *-* Your blogs always make me think about things a loooot, and this is another thing that makes me proud to know you! A lot of the time your insights are just the ones I need. :3
4. You introduced me to Japan. nod It all started with Megatokyo, sure, but who inspired me somehow to read it in the first place? Youuuuu! Very Happy Now I like manga and anime and Death Note and Japanese music and it's all your fault! :3
5. We can relate! cheesy I like relating, and I feel like I can relate to you more than anyone else. nod
6. You understand me, and you get me, and when you remember things about me that I would've forgotten if I were somebody else, it makes me smile. Very Happy
7. You accept people. No matter what they believe, you accept them. *-* The world needs more people like you.
8. You're myyyyyy best friend. x3
9. You spend so much time on Twig! Even if you were a random stranger I would cherish this about you. x3 It makes me feel like I've done something good in life.
10. CARNYCARNYCARNY! smug . . . no, just kidding. xD The tenth reason is because you make me feel special, so I hope that I can make you feel as special as you made me. nod

Again, happy birthday! ^^ Now, everyone else, you better say happy birthday to Komoda too. :3 Enjoy your cake, Komo!

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D PirateCake
Ah, what a splendid poem! ^^

Thanks so much, Ado! ^^ I hope we remain bestest buddies foreva too. :3

♥️.♥️ ZOMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I love it so much! Light looks so glorious, and that present is made with my three favourite colours. :3

1. ^///^ Aw, thankies so much, Ado. Same to you, honestly! ^^
2. Tee hee, I love your little jokes!
3. Pfft... XD I don't really think so, but thank you very muchs. :3 I really appreciate it.
4. Whee! Glad to have gotten you into an obsession. Very Happy
5. I like relating too! What a Face Whoot!
6. Aw, I'm really glad that makes you happy. 'Cause I like it when other people remember little things about me, so I try to do my best to do the same. Very Happy
7. Aww... Thank you so much, really. :3
8. :3 Yay! You're my best buddy, too! Very Happy
9. Lawlz... I think I'm addicted. Even when I don't post... I'm always... Lurking...
10. D'aww... That's so sweet. :') You make me feel special too. I mean, the rule knowing I exist...? XD But seriously, regardless of your royalty, you're just an awesome person and it's a blessing to know you. nod

Ooh, that's a gorgeous cake! I wuffy pirates. Very Happy Thank ya so much!

Dead By Sunrise wrote:MO!! Happy Birthday good ol' friend of mine! 8D

Hope you like being 15. ^,^

Thank you so much, Afi! I hope I'll like being 15, too. >.<

Ave wrote:Until I can find something better to do with it, this post will be fairly boring. Still -

Happy birthday, Mo! ^_^

Thankies Avvy! :3 And it's not boring- I just love it when people say Happy Birthday at all, really. Very Happy

rattyjol wrote:Happy birthday, Mo! cheesy -throws confetti-

I think I enjoy confetti more than I should...

*basks in confetti* Whee! Thank you, Ratty. Very Happy

Hahaha818 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *balloons and confetti fall from roof*

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Ooh, yay! Even more confetti! What a Face Thank you!

amrgirl wrote:Happy birthday! I hope you have a great one!

Aw, thank you! :3

Honey Comb wrote:Happy Birthday! ~Honey comb

Thanks! Smile

MusicWritingLove wrote:Happy birthday! Very Happy Very Happy

Thankies! Very Happy

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:happiiee birthdaii, mo! (:
hope you have a wonderful day. <3

Aw, thank you so much! :3

Norazbud wrote:Happy Birthday! Very Happy

Thankies! Smile

Arianna wrote:*is hopefully first person to post on your REAL birthday*

KOMODA! Very Happy Happy Birthday! Smile You're 15 now. :3 That means you're just as old as Shadow and 2 years older than me. >.> I don't like being so young.

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Birthday-cake2
Yay, birthday cake! Smile I'm afraid I didn't draw one this time, but it looks really tasty. xD

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D Discovery_biosphere-terrarium
Again, my 'gifts for 15-year-olds' googling skills to the rescue... not. xD Anyway, there are tons of insects and things in there. You can watch them crawl around and eat and die. Woot. Razz

You're a great friend, Komo, and I'm so glad that you're a member of Twig. You've always been supportive and your blogs are really amazing, with so much insight. ^_^

Have a great birthday, Mo! Very Happy

Arianna

Lol, it's okay, Ari. XD Enjoy your youth while it lasts.

Ooh, that's so pretty! How did you know I loved cherries? :3

Eep! That's amazing! Those little things look like chopsticks, and it reminds me of the garden place in L Change the World where these people were killeed... XD And that's a flippin' amazing movie, so... XD I love it!

Aw, thanks so much, Ari! ^^ You're such a nice person, really. :3 And I really hope that you get that well earned position of yours in the near future... nod You should know what I'm talking about, I hope... But anyway, I've been rooting for you since square one!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 2:36 pm

I still don't wanna be younger than you two. Can't I just fastforward to being 15? Or, you know, if you guys don't wanna drive cars or anything, you could rewind to being 13. xD

Well, Google must know you well. xD

Glad you like it! xD

You're a nice person, too. :3 And yes, I know what you're talking about. Smile Thanks. Very Happy

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/2/2010, 2:45 pm

Arianna wrote:I still don't wanna be younger than you two. Can't I just fastforward to being 15? Or, you know, if you guys don't wanna drive cars or anything, you could rewind to being 13. xD

Well, Google must know you well. xD

Glad you like it! xD

You're a nice person, too. :3 And yes, I know what you're talking about. Smile Thanks. Very Happy

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again. Very Happy
Ah, why don't we just wait until we're like 50 and you're 48, then we can drink the fountain of youth (since by then we'll want to be young) and you can catch up to us then? What a Face

Yes, of course!

Thank you and thank you, again! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/3/2010, 7:51 pm

I'm glad you like your present! grin I picked the colors special for you. x3 And I'm glad to hear you like the pirate, too! I wanted to get a Death Note cake, but apparently L had eaten them all . . . *-* Sorry.

And, you're welcome. ^^ (Now I must close this thread. Razz *sigh*)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 1312Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 2412Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3349Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3548Happy birthday to Komoda! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down