The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added *

2 posters

Go down

Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added * Empty Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added *not finished*

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2009, 3:05 pm

Chapter 1: Part 1
Kiara POV
Departure

It’s been a couple days since Sasuke left. Nothing to do, I sat against a tree thinking about the past.
All of a sudden “Woof” I jumped up into the air startled. “Oh it’s you Haruno.” Haruno was a dog I found after the incident. I named him after my brother who died in it. “How’s it going buddy!” I gave him pats on the head.
“Woof!” he wagged his tail, and turned around wanting me to ride him again.
“Ok let’s go.” I got on his back and he took off.
“Hey Kiara, what are you doing” It was Sakura, just walking around.
Haruno jumped to the ground. “Nothing, I’m just strolling around the village.” I said getting off Haruno’s back.
“Oh ok. Do you know…?”
“Yeah I heard about Sasuke’s departure” I said with a gloomy face.
“Come on, cheer up. He’s going to come back hopefully” Sakura said with a smile.
“Ok, wait, where is Naruto, he’s usually around right?” I asked while my face cheered up.
“Umm I think he left to go train with Jiraiya.”
“Oh yeah, I forgot. He He” I answered with a silly smile.
“Ok see you around Kiara. Tsunade needs me. Bye” Sakura waved and walked away.
Haruno whimpered. “What do you want boy” Haruno took off running.
“Wait!” I ran after him as fast as I could. “Wow I never saw him run that fast. That’s almost same speed my brother ran.” The next thing I saw, I was in front of my Uchiha home. I saw Haruno run into my house. “Where do you think you’re going?” I Ran into my old home and into my Brother’s old room.
Memories filled me again, and tears filled my eyes. Haruno was sitting there with my brother’s old headband which was covered with dried blood.
“Only my brother knew where that was. You’re... You’re really Haruno”
Haruno wagged his tail happily. I gave him a huge hug with tears of joy.
Then something hit me, Sasuke. I have to get stronger to bring him back, but Haruno can’t train me as a dog. I and Haruno got back to my house and I went to my room. “Where is that medical scroll?” I had a technique in that scroll that could turn Haruno back to normal. I sat there thinking. I closed my eyes and thought of what could happen. Then I saw something, I saw people, and friends badly hurt, and the whole village destroyed. My eyes opened with fear. Itachi, he was the only person I know who could train me.
I opened the door in my closet and there was the scroll. I read through it and learned technique.
I was walking towards the door. “Haruno lets go for a walk, ok”
“Woof” with a happy tone he barked. I left the house and we walked towards the woods outside the gates.
I stopped when we were outside the village. I gave him a kiss goodbye on his fuzzy forehead. I did a couple of hand signs and little flames were on the tips of my finger. “I’m sorry brother, it’s to save you.” I aimed right towards him and hit him, but not hard to hurt. He fell down unconscious, and not moving.
“See you soon my beloved brother.” I walked away, ready for my training.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added * Empty Re: Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added *

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2009, 3:59 pm

Reserved
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added * Empty Re: Behind these Uchiha Eyes! A Naruto Fanfic. Chapter 1 added *

Reserved
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

reserved
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2009, 4:00 pm

reserved
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/21/2009, 4:00 pm

reserved
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/9/2009, 3:33 pm

You need to add the new chapter! I'm dying for it!! XD No, JK. But I really wanna read it!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down