The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ü Revol [temp]

+4
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mordor
xxevrrmorrx113
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ü Revol [temp] Empty Ü Revol [temp]

Post by shadowsowner888 5/26/2010, 10:42 pm

((All right, here's that temp thread. xD And while I'm here, I have a reply for ya, Ratty.))

-----What?!” Darryl wailed. “That’s not fair! I can never get the accents right!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Ü Revol [temp] 1312Ü Revol [temp] 2412Ü Revol [temp] 3349Ü Revol [temp] 3548Ü Revol [temp] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Ü Revol [temp] Empty Re: Ü Revol [temp]

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 10:44 pm

Kensy smiled, "Well I like American names too, but they're more after singers. Mostly the classics... Mercury, Hendrix, that type of stuff," she shrugged.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 10:54 pm

"Yeah, in other words you're picky." Jeff said, smirking.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 5/26/2010, 10:56 pm

jessirey wrote:I smiled and laughed. "Can we please just order room service? I'm beat." I fell back onto the bed, my knees swaying over the edge.

[My last post, Lee-lee. Very Happy]

Last edited by jessirey on 5/26/2010, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 10:56 pm

Mordor wrote:"Yeah, in other words you're picky." Jeff said, smirking.

"Pretty much," Kensy laughed, "I mean really, I changed my name," she shrugged. "So what have you decided that you like? Because I'm kinda tired now... I kinda want to go to bed," she frowned. "I think it was all the calories."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 11:03 pm

"I dunno, there a gazillion names out there. Sleep on it. Literally; I'm tired." Jeff yawned, shuting down the Mac and sliding it on the table.

[Skip to tomorrow?]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 11:06 pm

Mordor wrote:"I dunno, there a gazillion names out there. Sleep on it. Literally; I'm tired." Jeff yawned, shuting down the Mac and sliding it on the table.

[Skip to tomorrow?]

(Yep ^^ I'm going to say they sleep in the same bed now because they need space for a crib T_T Ohhh! Crib shopping? ^^)

The next morning, Kensy yawned and turned over, spooning Jeff. "Morning," she kissed his cheek sweetly. "Ready to go? Or do you want a few extra minutes in bed and make I'll breakfast?"
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/26/2010, 11:10 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((All right, here's that temp thread. xD And while I'm here, I have a reply for ya, Ratty.))

-----What?!” Darryl wailed. “That’s not fair! I can never get the accents right!

(Whoo, our RP is in the first post! xD)

I giggled, grabbing his wrist and starting to drag him towards the door. "Come on, let's get ice cream."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 11:12 pm

xxevrrmorrx113 wrote:
Mordor wrote:"I dunno, there a gazillion names out there. Sleep on it. Literally; I'm tired." Jeff yawned, shuting down the Mac and sliding it on the table.

[Skip to tomorrow?]

(Yep ^^ I'm going to say they sleep in the same bed now because they need space for a crib T_T Ohhh! Crib shopping? ^^)

The next morning, Kensy yawned and turned over, spooning Jeff. "Morning," she kissed his cheek sweetly. "Ready to go? Or do you want a few extra minutes in bed and make I'll breakfast?"

[Sure. Let's say it's Saturday!]

Jeff moaned something, and rolled over, pulling the blanket over his head. Which meant, obviosuly enough: 'no, I am not getting up'.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 11:16 pm

Mordor wrote:
xxevrrmorrx113 wrote:

[Skip to tomorrow?]

[Sure. Let's say it's Saturday!]

Jeff moaned something, and rolled over, pulling the blanket over his head. Which meant, obviosuly enough: 'no, I am not getting up'.

(ROFL, that's pretty much what I do xDD)

"Okay, I'll let you sleep a couple more minutes," Kensy laughed softly and got up. She was making chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon. She didn't know how many Jeff wanted so she just made eight pancakes, six eggs, and a pack thingy of bacon. After she finished making them she climbed back into bed with him and whispered in his ear, "Ready to get up yet? We practically have a feast out here," and she ran a plate of the works across his nose area.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 11:25 pm

[xD Me too.]

"You didn't burn the bacon, did you?" Jeff asked, smelling the food, and reaching out a hand. But his face was still covered, and he wouldn't pull it off.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 11:28 pm

Mordor wrote:[xD Me too.]

"You didn't burn the bacon, did you?" Jeff asked, smelling the food, and reaching out a hand. But his face was still covered, and he wouldn't pull it off.

"Only the part for me... That's the only way I like it. For you, no it's all gross and pink," Kensy laughed, "but you're not eating in bed without me and I don't know how I can eat in bed with this," she pointed at her stomach and even though he wasn't watching, she figured that he'd probably get what she meant. "So come on, love. Up and at 'em."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 11:37 pm

Jeff threw the pillow at her feet, a groping the plate for a piece of bacon. He took it, and ate it under the covers, pulling them tighter of his head.
"It that pancakes I smell?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 11:45 pm

Mordor wrote:Jeff threw the pillow at her feet, a groping the plate for a piece of bacon. He took it, and ate it under the covers, pulling them tighter of his head.
"It that pancakes I smell?"

"Yes, but you have to go into the kitchen to eat it," Kensy got up from the bed and walked back into the kitchen area.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/26/2010, 11:50 pm

Jeff groaned something, maybe it wasn't in English, and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. He got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Fine, I'm out of bed."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/26/2010, 11:53 pm

Mordor wrote:Jeff groaned something, maybe it wasn't in English, and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. He got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Fine, I'm out of bed."

(LMBO xDDD)

Kensy sighed, "I wish you would use your accent more. I really like it," she smiled and put the breakfast in the middle of the table for them to pick off of. She gave each of them their own plate.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/27/2010, 12:00 am

[What does LMBO mean? xDD]

"Which one?" he asked through a mouthful of eggs. "My Irish one or the mangled Scottish accent?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/27/2010, 12:02 am

Mordor wrote:[What does LMBO mean? xDD]

"Which one?" he asked through a mouthful of eggs. "My Irish one or the mangled Scottish accent?"

(Laugh my butt off xDD)

"Your real one, the Irish one. Like I said, I like it. Plus, don't you speak Gaelic? That's what you moaned out a few seconds ago, right?" Kensy asked, putting a few pancakes on her plate along with about half of the eggs and bacon.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 11:35 am

jessirey wrote:
jessirey wrote:I smiled and laughed. "Can we please just order room service? I'm beat." I fell back onto the bed, my knees swaying over the edge.

[My last post, Lee-lee. Very Happy]

"Yeah, sure..." I then ordered room service.

[[WB]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 5/27/2010, 11:38 am

I cracked my knuckles and felt that my left ring finger was smaller than usual. I looked at it and remembered that I took off the ring and put it on the table back at Starbuck. I turned away from him and my eyes started to water. Crap!
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/27/2010, 11:54 am

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Need any water? By the way, what do you want? Macaroni and cheese, steak, anything from room service," I set the menu on the bed next to her.

[[More WB. Dx]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/27/2010, 5:01 pm

After washing the dishes, I went into the bathroom and changed into a read silk nightgown with lace trimming. I put my hair up in a ponytail, showing off my heart-shaped face. "Mmmm," I hummed, walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the couch next to him. "What do you want to watch?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ü Revol [temp] SiggyÜ Revol [temp] SiggyÜ Revol [temp] SiggyÜ Revol [temp] SiggyÜ Revol [temp] SiggyÜ Revol [temp] Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/27/2010, 7:54 pm

xxevrrmorrx113 wrote:

(Laugh my butt off xDD)

"Your real one, the Irish one. Like I said, I like it. Plus, don't you speak Gaelic? That's what you moaned out a few seconds ago, right?" Kensy asked, putting a few pancakes on her plate along with about half of the eggs and bacon.

[That's revolting. xDDD]

"Yeah, I speak Gaelic. But not very fluent; it's still kinda rocky for me. But how'd know?" Jeff started cutting up the pancakes, deciding to eat civilized rather than scarfing it down with his hands.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/27/2010, 8:50 pm

Mordor wrote:
xxevrrmorrx113 wrote:

(Laugh my butt off xDD)

[That's revolting. xDDD]

"Yeah, I speak Gaelic. But not very fluent; it's still kinda rocky for me. But how'd know?" Jeff started cutting up the pancakes, deciding to eat civilized rather than scarfing it down with his hands.

(Hehe ^^)

"How did I know? I've heard Gaelic spoken before and it sounded pretty much the same as that." Kensy was almost done with her half of the eggs by now. "So anyways, maybe you could teach whatever we decide to name him how to speak Gaelic? Oh, and speaking of names... What do you have in mind?"
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/27/2010, 8:57 pm

"Well, I like Brom, which I think means raven. Eoin, which is Gealic for John, and Parlan, which I forget the meaning of." Jeff pushed the remaing bacon around with his fork, waiting for her answer.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next