The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwigWriSum

3 posters

Go down

TwigWriSum Empty TwigWriSum

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/2/2010, 4:26 pm

Giant Monster Ravages DC: Jeffersonian Institute Targeted
A huge monster that has been spotted in lower DC this morning has chosen his target: The Jeffersonian Institute. * But not just any wing of the museum: The Medico-Legal Lab, though the occupants seem to be holding their own. Witnesses from other wings have reportedly seen two people shoot pistols at the monster. From what can be seen of the beast, it looks like his assailants have put out an eye. We are getting reports of the employees trapped in the lab: Temperance Brennan, Camille Sayoran, Jack Hodgins, Alice Oshibonni, Angela Montenegro, Miyu Oshibonni, Daisy Wick, Wendell Bray, FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, and FBI psychologist Lance Sweets. The military has evacuated the other wings of the Jeffersonian, but anytime they get near the Medico-Legal Lab, the giant monster swats them halfway across the city. They do not want to bomb the beast, for fear that it will become angry and kill its captives. More reports to follow.

TwigWriSum Cloverfield___The_Flaming_Hobo_by_takeru_san

"Booth!" Brennan screamed at the top of her lungs. "Booth! We need you in here
now!"
"I know!" Booth shouted back, emptying another round at the monster's head. The result was the monster crushing the entire right corner of the building.
Half the lights went out, and a majority of them shattered, raining down shards of glass onto the forensic platform. A piece of glass shrapnel hit Miyu's cheek, causing a cut. Startled, she ran down to where Alice and Hodgins were crouching, away from anything made out of glass.
Miyu's eyes were wide as she said, almost hysterically, "He's real! It's Clover! He's real!"
Alice's expression was a mirror of her twin's face. "He's real?! Now I wish I hadn't laughed when Hud got eaten!"
Hodgins shouted, "Wait? You've seen this movie? How is Clover defeated?!"
The twins exchanged miserable looks. "He's not."
Hodgins was stunned. "What the heck do you mean, he's not? He has to be!"
"He's not!" Miyu screamed. "He's not, and we're dead!"
Maybe if you watched the darn movie sometime," Alice shouted at Hodgins, "You would KNOW that!"
"If we survive this, I'll watch the darn movie sometime!"
"GOOD!"
Glass flew at them sideways. They yelped and dived into Brennan's office.
Meanwhile, Brennan was still shrieking for Booth.
"Now, darn it! NOW!"
Booth threw the gun back into his holster and raced towards the autopsy room.
Supported by Angela, Cam was standing against the stainless steel table, gauze packed around a gaping hole in her stomach. Daisy and Brennan were searching for more.
Booth darted forward, and swept her hair off her sweat-sticky forehead.
Cam clutched at his arm. "Seeley... Tell Michelle I'm sorry." She coughed, and her lips glistened red.
"No," Booth said. "No! Camille, don't you dare die! You are not going to die!" Booth turned towards Brennan. "Bones! Can't you do something?!"
Brennan's temper flared immediately. "You don't think we haven't done all we could? As if we want her to die!" She drew herself up to full height, and stared him in the eyes.
Cam coughed again. "As your boss... Shut the heck up. Let me die peacefully."
"You're not going to die!" Booth growled.
"I thought I said shut the heck up?"
He did.
She tightened her grip on his arm. "Tell Michelle... I'm sorry."
She closed her eyes.
Out of no where, Daisy started sobbing.
"DAISY!" Angela yelled. "If you don't shut up I will slap you or give you to the monster as a sacrifice!"
Daisy nodded, scared, but didn't stop crying. "I-I-I-It's j-j-just not f-f-f-fair!" She sobbed.
And so what did Angela do? She stepped forward and slapped her. That might have been funny, if it wasn't for the fact that everyone was worried for the sake of their lives.
TwigWriSum Cloverfield-monster-head-2
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

TwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TwigWriSum Empty Re: TwigWriSum

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/6/2010, 1:03 am

Hodgins looked helplessly at the two freaking-out girls, attempting not to freak out himself. They were being terrorized by some huge movie monster, that someone had thought up, and they couldn't do anything.
It wasn't like Freddy; there was no waking up from the nightmare.
It wasn't like Jason; there was no summer camp or homicidal mother.
It wasn't like Strangers; they weren't in some remote place.
It wasn't even like Cloverfield; they were in DC, not New York with a bunch of crazy psychos that had no idea what they were doing. They had level-headed scientist, and a few hysterical ones (mainly Daisy).
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

TwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum SiggyTwigWriSum Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/6/2010, 11:39 am

Back in the autopsy room, besides Daisy's occasional sniffle, it was deadly quiet. Despite the gaping hole in her torso, Cam looked peaceful.
Booth suddenly spoke. "We are going to kill this monster."
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Booth gently layed Cam back on the table, and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room, the others behind him, determined looks on their faces.

Wendell and Sweets were attempting to call one of the team.
"Try Brennan," Sweets suggested.
"I already did. There was no answer," Wendell replied, flipping through his contacts. He found Booth's number and pressed call.

Booth's phone suddenly rang. Surprised, he pulled it out of his pocket. The caller ID read Wendell Bray. He flipped it open. "Wendell?"

"Hey Booth." Wendell sounded scared, even to himself. "Where are you guys, and what's happening?"

"We're in front of the autopsy room," Booth replied, willing his voice not to crack. "If you come quick, we can explain what's going on."

They both hung up at the same time.

"What did he say?" Sweets asked, also frightened.
"He said that if we went to the autopsy room he would explain." Wendell set off.

Alice was so scared. She was going to die, and Hodgins would never know... She screamed as one of the huge glass windows in Brennan's office shattered. Luckily, they were all behind the couch, down low, so none of the shards came close. It was still a terrifying noise.
She looked around to see if Hodgins and Miyu were alright. They seemed fine, just shaken up a bit.
"We have to find the others," she stated bluntly.
Her sister and friend nodded in agreement.
Standing, but still crouching slightly, they stalked out of the office.

"What the holle is going on?" Sweets asked Booth.
Booth ran through the events of the past half hour.
"So Cam is..." The look on Wendell's face was one of horror.
"Dead," Booth said dully. "She got hit by a huge chunk of glass from when the monster first struck the building. She died from loss of too much blood."
Wendell nodded solemnly.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/6/2010, 2:08 pm

This was moved because actual stories belong in the compositions section. ^^ The wrimo section is more for discussion and ideas behind those stories.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

TwigWriSum 1312TwigWriSum 2412TwigWriSum 3349TwigWriSum 3548TwigWriSum 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/6/2010, 4:27 pm

Okay. Thanks. Smile
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 11:08 am

"How are we going to kill it?" Sweets asked Booth quietly, looking at the floor.
Booth honestly didn't think it could be killed, but he wasn't about to say that in front of everyone, especially when they were fearing for their lives. "We find Hodgins and the twins," he replied. "They can make anything blow up, given they have the right resources."
Everyone nodded and murmured agreement. The three had caused more explosions than Zack and Hodgins had.
Booth pulled out his phone.

Alice's phone rang. She answered with a frightened, "Seeley?!"

"Alice," Booth said, relieved she was still alive. "Where are you?"

"Well," she squeaked, "we're now back in Brennan's office. We tried to get out to find you guys, but there's too much glass flying around. Hodgins-" Her voice broke.

Booth glanced over at Angela subconsciously. He lowered his voice. "What happened to Hodgins?"

Alice's hysteria threatened to break through to the surface. "He-- he got a chunk of glass lodged in his leg, and it hurts him to stand." The worry bubbled into her voice. She was frightened for Hodgins, more than herself or her sister. She didn't want him to die!

"We'll come to you," Booth reassured. He snapped his phone shut, grabbed Brennan's arm, and headed towards her office.

"Where are we going?" Brennan asked, wrenching her arm from Booth's grip.

"Your office," he answered. He looked behind him, seeing everyone following. "Okay. They said that they tried to get out, but there was glass flying everywhere. So we are going to be extremely careful, alright?"

They all nodded.

As soon as they got close to the half-shattered office door glass shards flew in from behind. A few small pieces lodged into people, who cried out, but Daisy was the unfortunate one.

"Daisy!" Sweets shouted, catching her as she collapsed. "Daisy!!"
"Lance..." The word seemed strained, as if she couldn't get enough air to say it. "I love you..."
Ran clean through her body was a huge slab of sharp glass, passing straight through her heart ond lung.
"No!" Sweets was hysterical. "No no no! You are not going to die!"
Blood seeped into a puddle beneath where Daisy half-lay on the ground, Sweets kneeling next to her. His fingers were stained red.
As her heart slowed, her hands drifted towards her stomach. "Yours...."
Sweets rested a hand over hers. "You're... you're... pregnant?"
Daisy nodded, as if every move pained her. Which it did.
Her head drifted gently to the side, and her eyes closed for the last time.
Sweets started sobbing like a girl, bowing his head over the fallen Daisy.
Another huge crash sent glass flying again, this time larger pieces. No one was speared, but no one moved. They were spellbound, watching Sweets fall apart.
Finally Booth came to some sense. He knelt next to Sweets, and put his arm around Sweets' shoulders. "Come on, shrinky boy," he murmured. "Wouldn't it be pointless if you die here?"
Sweets nodded numbly. Then the sobs started again, and he threw his arms around Booth's neck.
"Ah... okay... Sweets, loosen up your grip there," Booth choked out, for Sweets was making pretty much a strangle hold on his neck.
Sweets let go, and stood up. Booth stood also.
Booth put his arm around Sweets' shoulders again, and directed him towards the office.

"Hodgins! Shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!!" Alice shrieked. "Meaningless crap that has nothing to do with anything is Vincent's job, and HE'S NOT HERE!!!"
Hodgins quit his babbling. He looked at Alice. "If I don't keep talking, then I'm going to realize that there's a huge chunk of glass lodged in my leg, and your sister is performing crude surgery on me!"
"Correction," Miyu said from her place at Hodgins' leg. "There was a huge chunk of glass lodged in your leg, and I was performing crude surgery on you." She held up the shard for them both to see. "Already out." Then she looked at it more closely. "Aw, it's not huge! You're just being a whiner."
There was a knock on the door, something they were not expecting. Miyu and Alice sprang to the defensive, Miyu pointing her bloody Swiss Army knife at the door.
Booth held up his hands in surrender. "I come in peace, little cousins."
"You say that now," Miyu muttered, putting away the knife. She pointed at Booth. "You. Sit. Explain."
"Now," Alice growled.
He sat. He explained.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/14/2010, 3:55 pm

"It's Clover," Alice said simply.
"Clover.... like, Cloverfield?" Angela asked skeptically.
Miyu and Alice nodded.
"Does the monster die in the movie?" Sweets asked.
Miyu and Alice shook their heads.
The movie ends," Miyu explained, "with Rob and Beth about to die under a bridge, with rocks piling on top of them. The last words anyone says are 'Oh my God' and 'I love you.' You don't find out if the monster dies or not because you can't see because the camera is buried in rocks. Some people think that he is destroyed, because in the movie, the only reason you're seeing the movie is because the government found the tape. I don't think that's the case, because they could be watching this in a last ditch attempt to kill Clover." She shrugged. "No one knows."
Booth stared at the floor. "This is bad," he stated bluntly. "Really bad. We can't even fight it."
"No, we will fight it," Brennan told them. "Because if we don't, we're just giving up hope. That's not what we do, Booth. We don't give up because something looks hard. We're not those kind of people." Her gaze landed on Booth, as if what she was saying didn't just apply to this moment. To cover up her obvious move, she spoke again. "We've already put out it's eye. It shouldn't be that hard to kill."
Alice stared at Brennan incredulously. "They bomb it in the movie, and it doesn't die. It just falls down, and gets angry. Then it bats the helicopter out of the sky, which inevitably kills the remaining characters."
Brennan shrugged, unmoved. "It might not be as strong as they depicted it in the film."
Hodgins looked at Alice. "There is always... that." He raised his eyebrows at her to tell her to just go with it.
She nodded, as if she was saying, 'Of course I'll go along with her delusions.'
Angela stepped in the middle of the room. "Anyway, we have to bomb it." She turned to the twins and Hodgins. "Make a bomb."
"How?" Hodgins asked.
"Go look through Zack's stuff that we didn't bother to move," she suggested. "Find the tricyclic acetone peroxide or whatever it was called."
Hodgins went pale.
"Why that particular chemical?" Miyu asked, always the chemist.
"Because it blew up Zack's hands," Brennan said bluntly.
Silence ran through the room.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/28/2010, 1:11 pm

"There is no way we're going to be able to make a bomb with this thing!" Hodgins shouted. He looked up from the desk he was using. "This will explode as soon as the peroxide comes in contact with the other chemicals." He threw down his tools.
Miyu glanced back at Hodgins from her position in the doorway. "Hodgins! Stay calm!"
Alice darted from the cabinet of chemical jars and looked Hodgins in the eyes. "You need to be level-headed. Do you understand me? Do you?"
He nodded.
"We'll find a way to delay the chemical from mixing."
He shook his head and said, "There's no way to do that! The monomer must be at boiling point, and there's no way we can keep it boiling long enough to hit Clover with it."
Miyu spoked from the doorway. "Then we're toast."
"With butter," Alice added.
"This is not the time for clever puns," Hodgins growled.
Silence. Then, "I got it!"
Alice and Hodgins turned to Miyu. The look on her face was estatic.
"Hodgins, do you remember when you and Vincent shot a dummy indoors with a war cannon?"
Nod.
"Where is it?" She asked eagerly.
Hodgins moaned.
"What?"
"Cam took it," he replied. "I don't think she told anyone what she did with it."
Miyu tried to remain hopeful. "We'll ask around," she suggested. "I'll see if I can get out of here without being skewered."
Alice blanched. "Don't say that; you'll jinx it!"
"Is there any wood around here?"
Alice pulled her chopsticks out of her pocket. Miyu knocked her knuckles on them. Then she walked out of the room.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/28/2010, 11:35 pm

An Updated Report On the Monster Destroying the Jeffersonian
The FBI has received a phone call from Miss Angela Montenegro, who is one of the employees trapped inside the building. She tells that two of her colleagues, Daisy Wick and Dr. Camille Saroyan, were injured fatally. She also says that everyone has been injured, most of it minor cuts. We have been told that the monster's eye has indeed been shot out, and that they are planning to bomb it. Apparently, the monster bears great likeness to the creature in the horror picture Cloverfield. However, the movie's depiction of the beast is that it is nearly indestructible, something which has already been proven at least partially wrong. They hope that a Revolutionary War cannon working replica will be sufficient. We will report as the information comes in.

Miyu was so lucky it wasn't even funny. She slipped through debris, not even touched by flying objects. She ran the last stretch, to Brennan's office, where everyone else was regrouping. Brennan, Angela, Wendell, Seeley and Sweets were all sitting on the couch, silent. Angela was frantically texting, and Sweets was still crying.
"I have a question," she gasped. She caught her breath and then asked, "Does anyone know what Cam did with the Revolutionary War cannon?"
Wendell looked confused, but no one else did.

Brennan looked at Booth, and at the same moment, remembered when that happened, when Hodgins and Vincent had shot the dummy with the cannon. He had slammed her against the wall, but it hadn't hurt her. All she could think about was how much she wanted the reason to be different. Suddenly she was hyperaware of the fact that their bodies were pressing together and his mouth was an unbearable few inches from hers. She saw him move, and got frightened. "We should probably get out of here." Then they had ran for the doors just as they began to close.
They both looked at the floor at the same exact time. Nobody noticed except, of course, Miyu. She also noted the slight blush on Brennan's cheeks. She brushed it off. Now was not the time to try at play matchmaker. If they died without telling each other, that would be their problem. Not hers.
Brennan suddenly stood up. "I know where Cam stored it." She led Miyu out of the room.
They also had a pretty successful trip out of the office. The only part where they got hurt was when they had to squeeze through some fallen beams and Miyu stomach was scratched. She cried out, but did not start crying.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:38 pm

More please
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/28/2010, 11:44 pm

OOC: That's all I have right now! Razz
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:59 pm

rainy
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/29/2010, 11:47 am

At one point, Miyu asked Brennan where they were going. Brennan answered, "We are going to the Egyptology Storage room, which is where Cam hid the cannon, because she knew that Hodgins wouldn't go looking for it in there."
Miyu was pale. "Well, um, was it well hidden?"
Brennan nodded.
Miyu let out a big sigh of relief. Then, "Why?"
She let out a groan at Brennan's question. "Alright. You know how there's a bed in there?"
"How do you know there's a bed in there?!" Brennan's voice was panicked.
"W-w-w-word of m-mouth," Miyu stuttered. Then she regained her cool. "The only reason you would know about it was if...." Her jaw dropped. "Who did you take in there?"
"Sully," she admitted.
"The one who sailed off into the sunset with you standing on the dock. Wasn't my cousin the reason you didn't go with him?"
Brennan gritted her teeth. "No, he was not." She lied. "It was my inability to lead a purposeless life."
"Uh-huh," Miyu replied skeptically.
Brennan glared, like she was trying to detect the sarcasm in her brattiest intern's voice.
Miyu focused on the path ahead of her.
After several minutes Brennan spoke again. "Who did you take?"
Miyu whirled. "Excuse me?"
"To the storage room."
"Who do you think?" It came out harsher than she had intended, but at this point she didn't care.
"I'm almost afraid to guess," Brennan laughed nervously.
"Vincent," Miyu said scathingly.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/13/2010, 12:56 pm

They started walking again, and were silent until they made it to the storage room.
They stood in the opening next to the bed for a moment.
Awkward...
"So, uhm, where did Cam put it?"
Brennan walked behind the bed, and began tugging on something.
"Are you kidding me?!" Miyu asked, helping Brennan lug the cannon out.
"Do you think that it's a good possibility that anyone will come back here? Look behind the bed?"
"Uhhh, no."
"Exactly." Brennan used a tone that made it seem like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"I hate irrefutable logic," Miyu said bitterly.
"You're an anthropologist who helps with murder investigations," Brennan responded. "Don't you think that irrefutable logic is an important part of that?"
Miyu spat, "When I was sixteen, my uncle was murdered. Guess who found him. Me, and my sister. The door of his house was standing wide open, and there was blood all over the walls. He had been shot a dozen or more times, all in the head. The police department couldn't figure out who had done it. We had listed every single enemy he had, and they still couldn't figure it out. They said that it must have been someone who in no way had any connection to him, and that was irrefutable." She gazed up at the ceiling. "That's why I hate irrefutable logic." Her voice was still bitter.
Brennan stared at her. "Both my parents disappeared when I was fifteen! You don't see me hating something that came up once!"
"Did you see you mother right after she was murdered? No! I saw him five minutes after he had been shot! He still maintained body heat!" Miyu shrieked. "There was still blood flowing from his head! Something like that scars a sixteen-year-old!"
"When I was five, I went to visit my neighbor, and she was dead at the kitchen table."
"But there wasn't blood everywhere, was there? She looked like she had just fallen asleep, didn't she?"
Brennan didn't answer.
"Let's just get the cannon back to the team," Miyu said quietly, fighting tears.
Brennan nodded silently.
Together, they pushed the cannon back through the hallway.

They received a lot of cuts and bruises trying to haul the cannon through the fallen beams and such, and soon they were covered in their own blood, not much, but enough to be seen through the dark blue of the labcoats. It glistened sickly under the bright lights.
"Hey! Somebody who can walk get over here!" Miyu shouted at the top of her lungs.
Booth was the only one who came running out.
"Can no one else walk?" Miyu muttered.
"Hodgins can't, and they're taking care of him."
"It takes four people to take care of one slightly injured person?" Brennan asked.
"Angela and Alice are freaking out and are almost no help, Sweets is still catatonic, so really it's only Wendell that's doing anything," Booth answered.
"Whatever," Miyu said, pulling on the cannon. "Just shut up and help us."
"Panic makes you bitter," Booth whispered in her ear, bending over and pulling on the cannon. It moved a lot easier now.
"It's not the panic," Miyu mumbled back. "It's your partner. She's ticking me off."
"Insensitive rationality?"
"No. She's trying to convince me that irrefutable logic is good."
Booth groaned quietly. He knew all about the reason Miyu hated irrefutable logic.
"Did she bring up her neighbor and parents?" he asked.
"Yes. I wanted so badly to say that her father was still alive, so it didn't count."
"That would've made her mad beyond imagination. She probably would have decked you." Now Booth's voice was bitter.
"That was funny."
"No it wasn't!"
"Why didn't you tell her you weren't dead? She probably would have thrown herself into your arms, sobbing intelligible words, and you would comfort her, just like you fantasize."
He glared at her, but inside he was wondering how she knew about those daydreams.
"Maybe you shouldn't leave crude drawings on your desk in the FBI offices. Charlie and Mark thought it was hilarious when I showed them."
White hot fury boiled in Booth's chest. He had wondered where it had gone, and all along, his cousin had had it.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 7/21/2010, 12:20 am

"You stole that?"
Miyu didn't meet his eyes, because she was afraid she would start laughing. "No, I returned it."
"Then why did I never get it back?"
"Well, I told Sweets about it, so he might have took it." She shrugged, at least as much as she could while carrying the cannon.
They stopped outside Brennan's office, where the rest of the team had brought hysterical Alice and crippled Hodgins.
Angela's eyes were wide, and she was trying not to look at the blood on Hodgins' leg. Alice was doing the same.
"He's going to die."
"No he's not." Miyu replied. "Does somebody have something I can make a tourniquet out of?"
Booth took off his tie.
"Dr. Brennan, you have a first aid kit, right?"
Brennan nodded and went over to the closet in the corner. After rooting around, she pulled out a white box and brought it to Miyu.
Miyu began bandaging Hodgins' leg.
Hodgins lifted his head to see what was going on. "Alice?"
"No, but you're pretty close." Miyu smiled in spite of the situation.
"Miyu?"
"Yep."
"What are you doing?"
"Well, I was an EMT's assistant in college, and we were taught how to do all sorts of things. I am bandaging your leg."
"Weren't you the one who ripped my leg open?" He chuckled a little bit.
"Technically it was a piece of glass that did the initial ripping, and I took it out, but yeah."
"So if I bleed out, it's your fault?" He laughed.
"No! It's Clover's. Statistically, we're all going to die."
"Yeah, that's really reassuring," Angela said crazily.
"Angela, Wendell?" Booth said. "Could you go around and collect all the rest of the first aid kits?" There was fear in his voice.
Everyone turned to Brennan and Booth. They had taken off Brennan's lab coat to find more blood than they expected.
Brennan's eyelids fluttered. "Booth?" She collapsed.

"There is no possible way we're all going to live," Miyu muttered under her breath. She was working on stemming the flow of blood coming from Brennan's stomach.
She was tiring also. Every now and then, her eyes would flutter, and she would lurch forward before continuing to bandage.
"Wendell," she said sleepily, "help me. Angela, Sweets, go find the first aid kits."
Nobody moved.
"Now!" Miyu snarled. "Or she's going to die!"
The three of them sprang into action.
Brennan started coughing, and Booth dropped to his knees beside her head.
"Bones?"
"Booth." She reached up and touched his face. "I'm dying."
"Don't say that!" Five people shouted at once.
"Why not? You all know it's true."
"Dr. Brennan, for once in your life, please, sideline the scientist and act like you're normal," Miyu growled.
"Miyu, I'm so sorry for snapping at you earlier. I was just stressed out a bit. What are you doing? What is Wendell doing?"
"How do you know who's where?" Wendell asked.
"Well, I know that Hodgins is on the couch, because he can't walk. I know Alice is over there and Miyu is over here because Miyu's hands have calluses on the palms."
"Oh, gee, thanks," Miyu mumbled.
"Booth is near my head, because I have my hand on his face, and that leaves Wendell by my shoulder."
"You are so freaky."
"Not as freaky as you, kid." Booth shot back. "Remember the time you ran around the neighborhood in my football uniform?"
"Alice dared me, and Dad said he would pay me. It was worth it. Six guys said they liked a chick in football gear."
They all laughed. Then it died down, leaving that awkward silence that always comes after laughter.
The silence lasted a few more minutes, save the gasps and moans from Brennan as Miyu and Wendell cleaned up her wounds.
"Where are Angela and Sweets?" Alice asked. "It shouldn't take this long to get three first aid kits."
"Somebody go check," Miyu suggested.
"Booth," everyone (except Booth) said in unison.
"Fine."
He left the room, and suddenly Brennan started to cry.
"Dr. Brennan!" Wendell said, abandoning the roll of gauze on her shoulder.
"You all listen to me," she sobbed. "When I die, you make sure that Booth knows I love him."
"But Dr. Brennan-"
"Do you understand?"
"Y-yes, Dr. Brennan." More joint talking.
She nodded, and let her head rest to the side.
Booth came back in with the two first aid kits in his hand. He looked sad.
Alice rushed up to him. "What's wrong? Where are Angela and Sweets?"
"Fifty feet away from the door. They're dead."
Alice squeezed her eyes shut. "What happened?" She asked tightly.
"Angela was hit by a shattered window. Sweets used the other kit to try to save her, but he didn't know what he was doing. A second window shattered and then hit him."
Alice nodded.
Booth took the kits over to Miyu and Wendell, handing them each one.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down