The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day that I Died

3 posters

Go down

The day that I Died Empty The day that I Died

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/5/2010, 10:24 pm

The Day that I Died

Prologue

My name is Krissa Ann Shoesmith and I am dead.
The day that I died was the best and the worst day of my life. Hard to explain but I will. If you see a man standing in the road and he will not move and he is about to get ran over. He is dead or just plain Stupid with a capitol S. If you see this then do not put it out of your head because if you do then you will be dead to. Or you get one of theses freaky phone calls that say "You are going to die..." in a creepy little voice. I know. Insane right? Trust me this is only going to get worse in the insane department. But I need to tell you what happened to me before it happens to you.

Chapter 1

Two days before Memorial Day~

Boatnick. The smell was...nasty. The people...nasty...I should say that not all the people at Boatnick are nasty, just most of them. Think about it, people sweat and then you have to walk next to them and some of them are worse then other people and then on the rare times that you get stuck in between people is the worst thing that can ever happen to you other then dieing and I know what both feel like so don't go getting any ideas or anything. The rides are the best after you get past the gum on the seat thing. They have to go fast and in circles and they can not be called the Drop Zone. Uggg. I hate that ride so much. I was thinking that as my boyfriend, Jake and I were standing by Uggg, I hate to say I hate to type it and I just plain hate it, The Drop Zone. And my god can't people stop screaming? I mean even the people that were in line were screaming and I was ready to kill. What I remeber thinking at that moment was "Don't make my go Freddy Kruger on you." and now that I think back on it I think that it would have been funning to go Freddy Kruger on them. Jake and I were waiting for my best friend Rebecca and her boyfriend John. John had just gotten his license and was driving Becca here for the first time we would get to see his car which was a '70 Buick Skylark that he had gotten for his birthday when we were in 7th grade. That we had never got to see in till today and we still have not gotten to see it. (Okay I have no idea what that means 70 Buick Skylark I don't even know if it is a car and I have been dead. Next time I see John I am going to ask him what it is and if it is a car or a truck....oh did I forget to mention that I am not the only one that is dead? Oops. While now I did so you can't say that I didn't warn you...) Today was our three year anniversary of been friends. This was a special day for Becca, John and I. We have been friends for over three years and we will get to be friends for a very long time... There used to be more in our group, there was me, Becca, Lizy, Isha, John and a guy named Adam, but he moved away about two years ago or so. I can't really remember that great anymore. Jake was watching the Drop Zone and then he started to yell "AWESOMENESS! WE ARE TOATLY GOING ON THAT NEXT!" all I had to do was give him on of my famous glares and he shut up so fast I think that even Santa would have been proud. Then I said no I guess I told him to "Hey will you give me a boost I can't see over these people." when he shook his head I then said "I didn't ask I told now will you do it? Or will I have to go get some nice big and strong hunk to do it for me?" he looked at me and said "You wouldn't dare." "You wanna try me?" I shot back at him and then the next thing that I knew, I was in the air and I could see Becca and John. I waved and yelled "OVER HERE!" they looked up and smiled and then there eyes went down and they saw that Jake was with me. I should warn you that Becca and John don't think that Jake is the right person for me and I don't really know if he is, but for right now he is the person that I need and so they are just going along with it. They didn't like him and he tried to be nice anyway and thank god for that. Or else have to spend my very long life with people that were always at each others throats would be a bad way to spend eternity. They were walking towards us when I fell to the ground Jake had dropped me. I turned around and looked at him and then I screamed loud and clear.
Wait lets rewind and go back to the start of the day. I had you going there didn't I? I am so sorry. Wait no I am not.
So today was two days before Memorial Day and I was so happy that we got out of school the day before today. I got up out of bed and was singing "I'm Awesome." I know why over rated but way better then Justine Bieber. I still hate the stuff that he sings...nasty!!! I am dead and the stuff we listen to is way better then the stuff that he sings. And what we listen to is stuff from the '20's and I mean that some of the stuff is okay but well most of it could us a little help from the people of Earth. As I got to the end of the song I got into the shower. I was in there for about lets say 30 minutes. I had gotten out and had the towel around me when my phone started to ring. It was out in the front room and like I said I was a little indisposed at the moment. "MOM! Will you get the for me?" I yelled out. "Nope you have to get it your self and you need to get in right now. Before I disconnect your phone...permanently." my mom yelled back. "But mom!" I wailed I knew that she meant it and I really didn't want to buy another new phone for the second time this month. I sighed and then I walked out the door to the front room. Bad idea number uno. Because I guess that they wanted to have a surprise party with out telling me about the surprise. The room was dark and I was about to switch the lights back on when I heard "SURPRISE!" and my whole family jumped out, and I think that, bad choice number two happened when I jumped about a foot into the air and the towel slipped down and my family got a nice little view. Embarrassing. I felt my feet touch the floor again and I didn't know that the towel was not in my hand anymore. Again. Embarrassing. Jake, looked down and then he looked back up really fast as he saw that I was watching him. I looked down when he moved his hand downward and then, lets just say that I think that my mom will never, ever tell me to get my phone when I ask her to get it for me. I grabbed the towel and then I grabbed my phone and I was out of there. I mean really out of there I took the wrong door and then I went out side, and I saw more of my family and then the flash of light bulbs and then the gasps that followed the light bulbs. I gasped and then I ran back inside the house and back into my room. My phone just kept ringing and ringing. I got so fed up that I answered it in a rude tone of voice. "Who is this? And why in the world are you calling me right now?" all I heard on the other line was heavy breathing and then a creepy little voice saying "You are about to die." I mean the way that he said it was creepy and what he said was even worse. And I just hung up the phone, back choice number 3 and that was not going to be the last bad choice that I make that day.

Chapter 2

OOMM or OOC:I will post more later....
Word count is 1,483 words...

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/7/2010, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

The day that I Died Empty Re: The day that I Died

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/7/2010, 7:39 pm

I hope that you guy like it...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/7/2010, 7:45 pm

PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The day that I Died Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/7/2010, 10:15 pm

It's awesome. *-*

NOW WRITE MORE. BEFORE FREDDY KEELS YOU. e.e

j/k... xD But really, write more. Please.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/7/2010, 10:31 pm

Okay...I will post some more....

Chapter 2

So after all the embarassing things that happened to me. Before I left for Boatnick. I had to find out that my mom and the rest of my family were going to post thoese pictures that they took of me while I was a little indasposed. I think that I was about to go Freddy Kruger on them and then I was going to laugh as they were dying. I know mean, but they were going to put thoese pictures on FaceBook and that would be super bad for me and my friends. And I think that I would go insane in a couple of weeks if that picture was out there. Jake saw how agatated I was getting and then he said "Okay we have to go and meet some of our friends and we will be back later. Boy did he know how wrong he was. As we were walking out the door I said "Thank you for getting me out of there..." I also added a big sigh to add affect. I am so sorry that I left like that and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to my mom and my dad. But things happen like that, and you can't do a thing to stop them. But on a lighter note, the higer powers that be let me say good bye to my...dang it I have said to much already, but be the end of the story you will know who I said good bye to and why they let me. But on with the story!!! We got into his car and we were off to the river which is were Boatnick was and always will be. So we get there and we get out of the car and walked to were we were at at the begging of the story that I started to tell you. Now that you are all caught up to were we are at when you came to the part were I was screming. So I will jump right back in and go off from were I started at...

So I was screaming loud and clear. And guess who was there? My very, very demanted brother, Aaron. Holding a gun and aming it at my head. All I could think was "Great, I am going to die, and my brother was the one who was going to kill me. Great." I was looking at the barrell of the gun and then I was looking for Jake. He was on the ground and knocked out. Or you could say that the lights were turned off or something else. I looked back towards Aaron and spat out "Who the heck do you think that you are? To try and kill me in front of a lot of millions of poeople." I moved to try and help Jake but then the gun was pressed to my head and then I stoped moving. Not that I was dead or anything I just didn't want to die yet so I stioped moving and then I heard what he was saying "I am not going to kill you yet. But my friends might kill you faster if you don't stop talking to me like that." "What friends? I didn't think that you had any." I said that right before I saw that the gun was comeing for my head and then I knew that I was about to be knocked out and then I would be no help to anybody. A hand shot out and stoped the gun right before it hit me in the temple. I followed the hand up to the body and then I saw that John had just saved me from getting kidnapped or worse. And I am not going to say that worse things were not going to happen to me, all I am saying is that nothing bad is happen to me right now thanks to John. Good i should have said thank you so many times before we got into a worse sitawation. And that happend right after he saved my head. Aaron just smiled and then he said "You should look behind you more often..." and then there was a gun to the back of his head and the back of Becca's head. I slowley got up and said "What do you people was with us?" he didn't say anything after I asked that all he did was hit me over the head and there was nobody to stop him this time. The last thing that I remember is that I was hitting the ground and did you guys know that the ground is super hard when you are falling and you don't put out your arms to stop yourself? I know and it hurts a lot. And I mean a lot.

I woke up and I was cold. I was trying to figure out were we were when I felt the ice and my thought, went straight to thinking that we were out of the good ol' united states. And that is a really bad feeling. Really bad feeling. After my head stoped going in circles, I relized that I was in a ice scating rink and that, I was not the only one there. I stood up a litlle at a time and then I saw him. No not Aaron, but him. The guy that I once thought was for me. And that everone loved. The last time that I had seen him, was with his back walking out of the door and out of my life. His name was A.J. I gasped and then he moved his head towards the sound. I was all the way across that rink and I could see the disbalife on his face. I took another step towards him and thats when I herd it. The crackle and then I was falling. The ice had broken and I was falling towards my doom and the frezen ice water. And trust me as I say this. Cold water hitting your spine was the worst thing that had happend to me so far. I herd a shout from a far distance as A.J yelled out "NO!" and that was all I head before the water closed in around me. I started to try and swim back up to the top but then my arms hit something hard and then I knew that I was doomed there was no is and's or buts about it I knew. That I was traped and that I probley never going to get out. I swam around a little more and didn't find were I fell through. I just stoped and didn't move all I was thinking was "I am going to die and I don't really care. I was just so cold and I wanted to go.". Then I was being lifted up and out of the water. I am guessing that I floated into A.J's reach and he grabbed me. Or by some strang sift of fate I was saved. A.J set me back on the ice and said "Why did you move? Didn't you see that there was a crack going down the middle of were you were standing?" "Nope'' teeth cahtereing "I was kinda looking at you. The person who walked out on me." I tried to get out but it sounded more like this... "III wa kind a lkin af yo. Theyy per who wlk out n e..." I know werid but hey I was frezing! HAve you ever falling in a frozen pond? This was 10 times worse!!! And I mean that!!! He sighed and then his arms were around me and I realized that he had grown and now he was freaking huge. A.J's arms were envloping me intll I couldn't see anything beoyned his chest. And I was so warm after about five mintues. God I loved him so much but he dose not love me back. I heard a door open and then Aaron walked into the room with some new clothes that he handed to A.J. All A.J did was nod and then he handed them to me. I wispered "Thank you.'' against his chest.

Chapter 3
OOMM or OOC: I hope that you guys like that new chapter....

Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/8/2010, 10:29 pm

More is up...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/9/2010, 4:20 pm

OOMM or OOC: I don't think that a lot of people like this story....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/11/2010, 3:53 pm

Chapter 3

Okay I really can't belive that I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up all I could think was "WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WORNG WITH ME?????" I can tell you that I didn't have a answer to that. I really didn't and most of the time I can answer anything. But today, nada. Not that good for my self esteam. I was still in his arms...and then there was Jake, looking at me. He was mad, super mad. I tryied to get up, but A.J would not let up his grip. "Come on let me go!" I said. I hit him in the the arm, As hard as I could, and it was pretty hard considering that I was stil in his arms, and my arm was under his. So I think I did okay...it might not have hurt him. But still I feel better.
''Why should I?'' he asked as he held me tighter.
"Why sould you? Because, one you walked out on me and lost that right... and two because do you see that guy over there." I pointed "He is my boyfriend.... and if you don't let me go then I don't know what he will do.. He is vere possive over what is his. And since I am him, you might want to let me go. Like right now.."
He let me go slowley, and then mintue that he let me go, I was up and running towords Jake. His arms were at him sides and he didn't move then when I slamed into him. I was crying, yes I know a bad time to cry, but I did anyway. Jake looked down at me and asked "Kris are you okay?"
I nodded.
"Then way in the world were you in that guys arms?!" he yelled.
"I fell into the water over there," I pointed again. "And he got me out, I was cold and he was trying to get me warm again..." I said.
"Well way did you fall asleep in his arms? And who is he? It seems like you know him..." Jake yelled again.
I took a step back, I had never seen him like this. It was freking me out. When I took a step back, I found out that A.J was right behind me. Great, This was going to get worse. And I didn't know how to calm him down.
"Hello my name is Alex James Sala. I go by A.J because my other brother is called Alex. I used to be Krissa's boyfriend. But that didn't last that long. Just five years. I left her becuase I was alling in love with her and I didn't know what to do... So I did the only thing that I knew, which was leaving. I thought that it would be easier for both of us. But I can see that it wasn't. She ran to you. Which, in my opinone was a bad idea. But then again, Krissa always did what she wanted. Does that answer you question?" A.J said as he put his hands on my sholders. Great, he made it worse. I was getting scared at the look on Jake's face.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/12/2010, 9:47 pm

Jake took a step forowrd and was getting into A.J's face.
"WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO EVEN HOLD HER AFTER WHAT YOU DID?!" he yelled into A.J's face.
"Someone who loves her and will do anything to keep her safe. That's who..." was all that A.J said, he also said it in a very calm voice.
Woe, woe, woe. He just said something, That I think I miss heard. Did he just say that he loved me? I didn't know. I was cunfused. Did he love me or did he just like to be mean, and hurt me more then he did the first time? Again I really didn't know. And they could see the look of confusion on my face. What was I going to do? I mean, I liked both of them, actully I was in love with on of them. And the other one I cared a lot about, so I didn't really know what to do. But back to the story...
Jake kinda sppatered out some un-intellajuble words. Then he looked at me and said "I think that, it's over with us. It seems that you have someone who cares about you very much and I can see that you love him to, so I think that this is the best way."
All I could say was "What? You don't really mean that. Do you?"
He nodded at me and then walked to the other side of the rink.
"Great. This is just great. Thanks." I said to A.J.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/13/2010, 8:02 pm

Okay, I guess that I was sad. But I had this feeling that what he did was for the best. But I really didn't want to think like that yet. I had to be angery for awhile. But I knew that that wouldn't be possible. I had to focus on getting out a live. And not dead. But little did I know right then that it was my time to die. I wasn't going to die first, but last. I was going to have to watch everone that I cared about die. And that was not going to be a happy time for me. And probly not for the people who are reading this. Oh and you may ask if I'm dead how is this getting out? I guess that I didn't tell you that I have a laptop in this limbo of a world. We are stuck in between Heaven and HEAVEN and there are other people with us. And we can shape the world how ever we want it. We have a councle and then do what they think is best for us. And we have stores and malls, food marts. Yes we can eat. And it tastes way better here then it ever did on Earth. Thank God. We are like a realy town and it's fun here. Oh there telling me that I can't say anything else. But if you do die, even after I tell you all this, then I can tell you everthing. But I will anyway through out this entier book/story or what ever you want to call it.
But they want me to get back to the story... now where was I? Ahh that werid feeling.
A.J looked at me and looked at me. It was werid. I didn't move, I didn't say anything. I barley even breathed. I was just in a stand still. And I don't think that A.J like that. I think that he wanted to have me jump in my arms and be happy. But I wasn't, okay I was a little bit, but not that much. It was just to bad for me to think about. I cared about both of them. But like I said before I only loved one of them and I think that Jake knew that. He was going to fight it all the way, but he was giveing me this chance to take him over A.J, but I wasn't going to and they both knew it. I didn't really know how they did, but they did. And I didn't like it. Not one bit. But I don't think that they cared. I didn't know what Jake was going to do, but he was going to do something. I heard the door open and as I turned I saw that Aaron was comeing into the rink. I took a step back and A.J put his arms around me. It felt good. Like everthing was going to be all right. But again I should have know that I was not going to get out of here alive. But what Aaron didn't know was that neither was someone that he cared about. He took a step inside and saw that I was in A.J's arms. He didn't seem to like that. He took out a gun and stareted to go for Jake when a voice came over the line saying "Aaron, now is not the time. We have to wait to kill them.." Aaron, stopped then waved in a cart with food on it. I was not going to eat whatever was not on that cart. Intill Aaron tryied some. I thought that if he ate some then the food will be okay and if he didn't then I was not going to eat it.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down