The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own?

3 posters

Go down

& ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own? Empty & ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own?

Post by Cyn431 6/7/2010, 10:12 pm

8:58 PM

This is going to be really really short, because I really really want to go downstairs and play one of my Guitar Hero games. I just need to decide which one I want to play... I have:

♪ GH III: Legends of Rock
♪ GH World Tour
♪ GH Smash Hits
♪ GH5
♪ Band Hero

And they've probably invented some other thing that I can buy at the Wii Shop sometime. If I have enough points left from my twelfth birthday.

I'm just throwing this out though... If I choose to play Band Hero in the end, just because I feel lazy and don't want to play anything harder than Lifeline, chances are I will be online, on Expert for sure, either playing guitar or singing, on rare chance bass. If you're one of those awesome people both reading this incredibly short blog and play with other Band Hero(in)es over Wi-Fi, then if you get on BH later... I'm Flickyr4371. So if by some strange coincidence we run into each other... Hehe... ^^;

xD Yeah, that was totally stupid, but oh well. I was desperate to type something up.

Anyone notice the title? I gave up the treble clef and replaced it with the ampersand, because for some people the treble clef would just turn into an ampersand and some box in front of it. This time I tried adding some sharp keys though to try and set some kind of mood to my day. That should be an E minor key, maybe E
aug, I dunno quite honestly. xD But I was trying to find a key signature that would signal minor and boring. (I went to the zoo today, and after going there so many darn times... It gets old. xP)

So yeah. And the song in there is Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. Sorry about last time, I was being idiotic and I forgot to post the playlist. Razz And unfortunately you're going to have to wait 'til tomorrow until you guys get a playlist 'cause I'm too lazy right now to pull one up.

Oh, look, it's question time.

1. Old, new, or newest title format?
2. Hero Games or Rock Band?
3. If you play either of those, what's your instrument of choice?
4. Do you like the zoo?

To the basement I go!

--| Cyn

Original Word Count: 14034
Word Count After Blog: 14417
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own? Empty Re: & ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own?

Post by Noah the Flood 6/7/2010, 11:17 pm

1. Old, new, or newest title format? Both look good to me
2. Hero Games or Rock Band? Either, whichever I can get my hands on xD
3. If you play either of those, what's your instrument of choice? BASS FTW..but I'll sing if I have to. :3
4. Do you like the zoo? YYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH. xD

And BTW, Awesome song choice :3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

& ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own? Empty Re: & ###| Cyn's Song ♪ | between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own?

Post by Cyn431 6/7/2010, 11:23 pm

3. Why is this reminding me about this one rant I had on one of my previous blogs on thoughts I had on bassists...? xDDD *falls over laughing*

Thankie! :3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/8/2010, 1:51 am

1. Old, new, or newest title format? The newest one! Very Happy
2. Hero Games or Rock Band? Guitar Hero. nod
3. If you play either of those, what's your instrument of choice? I guess singing? xD
4. Do you like the zoo? YES. <3 Especially when they have mountain goats.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/8/2010, 1:06 pm

2. Guitar Hero ftw. :3 I don't like RB's song choice... xP
3. Yay singers! Very Happy
4. Ohmygoshmountaingoats. :O I wish my zoo had mountain goats... D: Well they might and I just didn't see them yesterday, I forget. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down