The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

+22
Noah the Flood
Pokadottie
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
GirlBird18
Webkinz-lover#1
warriorcatlover
Dragon Lover
Nightowl
Kat24
xSophiexx16
Taquito
twilighter3000
merry312
PugsRock
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Jesus4Eternity
SaddleClub
Jinx
iGrievous
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
Jade
26 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

Post by Jade 6/24/2009, 11:47 am

yeah, i've got to fiqure out the badges though
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

Post by Jade 6/24/2009, 6:33 pm

Hey, anyone there Smile?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:14 pm

Me is!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/24/2009, 7:30 pm

Hi Gri!!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/24/2009, 8:31 pm

Ooh, that sounds like a great idea warmblood! [Is there a different name you want us to call you?] It stinks that this is the one Summer I'm actually doing anything though... lol! I would actually enjoy that though, I'd be one of the few weirdos in my school who would actually enjoy a Summer reading list! [Unless they were educational books, then I'd be mad]
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/24/2009, 9:23 pm

Yeah I'd like people to either called me Jade or Bella (my first name is Isabella and my middle name is Jade) Does anyone thing they could design some badges for me?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 9:33 pm

Whatsup?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/24/2009, 11:58 pm

Nothin much. Kinda bored
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/25/2009, 6:11 pm

I'll call ya Jade cus it matches your colors! XD

Anyway, hmm . . . well, I'm really not a very good graphics person, so I would but I'm gonna have to pass. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 1312The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 2412The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3349The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3548The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/25/2009, 6:35 pm

That's OK, I'll fiqure out something...
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/25/2009, 7:54 pm

I could try to make you some badges using the website that I make my book covers and bookmarks on! [See artwork forum] It depends what you want, but I could try!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/25/2009, 8:19 pm

Ahh, I just realized something!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/25/2009, 11:29 pm

What?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/26/2009, 11:04 am

I don't know how I can read my summer reading books without buying them!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/26/2009, 2:04 pm

Were you the one that had the really limited library? XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 1312The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 2412The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3349The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3548The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/26/2009, 7:35 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Fave Book- To many...but probably twilight saga or Chasing Yesterday series.
Author- Stephenie Meyer or Robin Wasserman
Call me Amanda

Why am I not on the list?

PugsRock wrote:xD That's cool. I didn't read Holes. If I don't read it, do you think Small Steps will be hard to understand?

Yeah, probably.

shadowsowner888 wrote:Oh, the Hobbit was good! XD It's the only LOTR book I've actually finished and remembered what it was about. I seriously need to reread the others.

I just finished reading Small Steps. XD Apart from some of the PG-13 content, I liked it.

The Hobbit was boring to me.

warmblood12211 wrote:Yeah I did that at first but then they started taking up too much room, I have a 2nd gen ipod filled with only Twilight stuff, including the books on tape xD

Nice.

warmblood12211 wrote:Have you guys ever wished that something interesting would happen to you like something always happens for books characters?

YES! I wanna date a vampire and go to Hogwarts!

SaddleClub wrote:This was an argument we had today:

Friend: "How do you like reading?"
Me: "How do you hate reading?"
Friend: "It's boring."
Me: "You're wrong, it's fun."
Friend: "I don't wanna waste my time reading 500 pages of a book for no good readon."
Me: "Well that's your opinion."
Friend: "And what's your opinion?"
Me: "That reading 500 pages isn't a waste of time."
Friend: "Whatever."

XD

LOL

shadowsowner888 wrote:I just read this totally creepy book called The Fattening Hut. XD

LOL

SaddleClub wrote:Okay, got it. Here's the list:

Rumble Fish ~ S.E. Hinton (required)
Heat ~ Mike Lupica
My Brother Sam is Dead ~ Christoper Collier and James Lincoln Collier
Killing Mr. Griffin ~ Lois Duncan
The Secret Life of Bees ~ Sue Monk Kidd
Hoop Dreams ~ Ben Joravsky
Golden Compass ~ Phillip Pullman
Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Everest Disaster ~ Jon Krakaur
October Sky ~ Homer Hickman

Rumble Fish is required and we have to pick at least one other book from the list.

Don't read Golden Compass; it bashes God.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 Siggy
The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 SiggyThe Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 Siggy
The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 SiggyThe Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 10 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/26/2009, 7:56 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Were you the one that had the really limited library? XD

No, I can't find my library card. I think my dad lost it.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/26/2009, 7:57 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:
Jesus4Eternity wrote:Fave Book- To many...but probably twilight saga or Chasing Yesterday series.
Author- Stephenie Meyer or Robin Wasserman
Call me Amanda

Why am I not on the list?

PugsRock wrote:xD That's cool. I didn't read Holes. If I don't read it, do you think Small Steps will be hard to understand?

Yeah, probably.

shadowsowner888 wrote:Oh, the Hobbit was good! XD It's the only LOTR book I've actually finished and remembered what it was about. I seriously need to reread the others.

I just finished reading Small Steps. XD Apart from some of the PG-13 content, I liked it.

The Hobbit was boring to me.

warmblood12211 wrote:Yeah I did that at first but then they started taking up too much room, I have a 2nd gen ipod filled with only Twilight stuff, including the books on tape xD

Nice.

warmblood12211 wrote:Have you guys ever wished that something interesting would happen to you like something always happens for books characters?

YES! I wanna date a vampire and go to Hogwarts!

SaddleClub wrote:This was an argument we had today:

Friend: "How do you like reading?"
Me: "How do you hate reading?"
Friend: "It's boring."
Me: "You're wrong, it's fun."
Friend: "I don't wanna waste my time reading 500 pages of a book for no good readon."
Me: "Well that's your opinion."
Friend: "And what's your opinion?"
Me: "That reading 500 pages isn't a waste of time."
Friend: "Whatever."

XD

LOL

shadowsowner888 wrote:I just read this totally creepy book called The Fattening Hut. XD

LOL

SaddleClub wrote:Okay, got it. Here's the list:

Rumble Fish ~ S.E. Hinton (required)
Heat ~ Mike Lupica
My Brother Sam is Dead ~ Christoper Collier and James Lincoln Collier
Killing Mr. Griffin ~ Lois Duncan
The Secret Life of Bees ~ Sue Monk Kidd
Hoop Dreams ~ Ben Joravsky
Golden Compass ~ Phillip Pullman
Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Everest Disaster ~ Jon Krakaur
October Sky ~ Homer Hickman

Rumble Fish is required and we have to pick at least one other book from the list.

Don't read Golden Compass; it bashes God.

If I look at them and find none that seem interesting to me, I think I might use my friend's plan: read the one with the least amount of pages, just to get it over with.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/26/2009, 9:04 pm

Oh, right. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/27/2009, 2:11 pm

So what have you guys been reading? I just finnished Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott, I really liked it Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/27/2009, 4:37 pm

I just read Click Here. Very Happy It was a good book, and kinda reminded me of my own life, about this girl who likes a guy. XD Basically. I wish the ending had been more romancey, though.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/27/2009, 5:29 pm

I could go to Target and buy soooo many books. I keep finding books there that seem interesting!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/27/2009, 6:43 pm

Lol, I know, right? XD I so want a shopping spree at Borders.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/27/2009, 7:01 pm

One day this summer, I wanna go to Borders with my friend and spend all day there, reading books without buying them. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/28/2009, 8:58 am

OMG, that would be awesome. I love you
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next