The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED

2 posters

Go down

.::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED Empty .::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED

Post by Ella 6/20/2010, 3:07 am

Just Another Love Story

by Ella

Maturity: Medium, kissing, hugging, death // Fantasy: Low

Chapter 1

The sun was unusually bright on this cold winter day. The scenery covered in a soft white blanket of snow fled past the windows of the white van. Moving from North Dakota to South Carolina was hard. The Kaline family obviously knew that.

In the front seat were parents Eloise and Ted Kaline. In the middle was seventeen year old Rebekah Yue. She was wearing a bright red bow clip in her hair, which popped against her big black scene hair with various colored highlights, such as green, pink, and blue. Next to Rebeka was one year old Alyssa. In a car seat covered in a pink bunny pattern, the baby slept noiselessly. In the back was eight year old Mitchel and eleven year old Janalyn.

The roads were slippery, as the car twisted and slid. "Are we almost there?" asked Mitchel. "Not quite Mitchie." called Mom. "Are you alright Bekah?" asked Mom, "You seem unusually quite." "Yes." Rebekah said, "We had to leave everything. My friends. My dogs. My life. Why did we even move!?" "You know that your father has to make a living if you want food on the table." said Mom. Bekah was annoyed inside. She had to leave her two Miniature Poodles, Queen and Dawn. "It's not like you had a boyfriend or anything!" said Janalyn. "Shut up Jana!" yelled Bekah. "Watch your language!" said Dad, who had been driving the whole time.

At that moment the car weaved off of the road. "Oh my gosh!!" screamed Bekah. "Get Alyssa!" screamed Mom. 'What?!?" screamed Bekah, "Rebekah! Get Alyssa, and get out of the car!" Rebekah was horror-stricken. She grabbed the baby , opened the door, and jumped out.

She watched the car go deep into woods. It then tipped over. Alyssa was crying. Bekah carried the baby down to the woods. She looked in the car. She saw Mom and Mitchel, but not Jana and Dad. Terrible thoughts raced in her mind. She shook Mitchel. He was unconscious.

She grabbed her neon striped purse and got out her jeweled cell phone. She dialed 911. "Hello," said the operator, "What is your emergency?" "On Route 82, the car came of the road. Plowed into the snow, down to woods, and tipped over." "What's your name?" "Rebekah Kaline." "We'll send an ambulance and police right over." The call disconnected. Rebekah shivered in the cold. The baby was crying. Bekah felt Alyssa's hands. They were freezing cold. She took off her jacket and laid it on Alyssa. Now Bekah stood there, in a skinny strap tank-top, freezing.

Suddenly she could her ambulance and police sirens. She saw the ambulate drive down to the van, and the police cars parked on the road. The ambulance attendants grabbed Mom and Mitchel ad put them in the ambulance. Bekah stopped a police officer. "My dad and sister, they aren't here. They were in the car!" "We'll look for them. You just go sit in a police car." "No, I'm staying here." She grabbed the baby. In a few moments the officer came back. "No sign of your father or sister." Rebekah felt a tear ripple down her cheek. "We'll try. I'll send out a search for them." Rebekah nodded. After awhile, the scene was over.

The police took Rebekah and sat her in the police car, with Alyssa. "So, where do you live?' asked the police officer. Bekah gasped. She couldn't go to the new house, and she had no other place. "W-we just m-moved. I c-can't go to the house, and we d-don't have any r-relatives here." she said, tear swelled. "Well, then," said the officer, "We'll drop you off at the orphanage, just so you can stay there until your mother and brother are out of the hospital, or until we find your dad and sister. Bekah nodded. She cried at the thought of never seeing her sister or her dad ever again. She was still holding Alyssa, and she hugged her tight.

Chapter 2

The police car stopped in front of an old rickety house, eight stories tall. The police said goodbye, as Bekah got out and took Alyssa. She walked through the old iron gates, up to the front door. She rung the doorbell. Out came a lady of her early forties, with bleach blonde hair. She was wearing jeans and a yellow polo.

"Why hello there." she said, "I'm Margaret, the owner of the orphanage." Rebekah shook her hand. "Well, see-" said Bekah "No, no, say no more," said Margaret, "Chief Nocco already explained everything." Margaret smiled a warm smile. "It'll all be all right." She opened the door so Bekah could come in.

Margaret led Bekah to the infant room, lined with cribs. She took Alyssa and sat her in a crib, next to one that read "Cameron" and another that read "Josie". Margaret grabbed a Sharpie and wrote "Alyssa" on the crib. Rebekah looked at the wallpaper. It was a baby blue with white polka dots. At the tops was fluffy pink bunnies.

Margaret led Bekah up to the girls den. It had bunkbeds lining the walls, with white comforters and sheets. The walls were painted a royal purple. Bekah almost screamed, because the room was so girly. "Well, you can sleep on the bottom bunk of Liana." A girl with pure red hair and a Tap-out shirt on waved. Bekah rolled her eyes. She got in her bed, and began taping pictures of paint splatter, other scene kids, and skulls to the wall. Margaret left the room.

"Lets have a makeup party!" said one girl dressed in pink with blonde hair. Bekah sighed. I am not letting them touch my face. She thought. She put on her black and white checkerboard print pajama pants and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt. She slipped ut the door

Last edited by Ella on 6/21/2010, 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ella
Ella
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

. . . your mother.

B-B-B-BURN!!!

credit to B for avvie and siggie Smile

Female Posts : 391

Back to top Go down

.::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED Empty Re: .::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED

Post by Secret Ninja 6/20/2010, 11:00 pm

Cool storie! By the way, when it says that her sister is on year old, its sayd ear instead on year. xD
Secret Ninja
Secret Ninja
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

.::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED Empty Re: .::. Just Another Love Story .::.UNFINISHED

Post by Secret Ninja 6/21/2010, 6:27 pm

Make another chapter! >: O xD
Secret Ninja
Secret Ninja
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Ninja 7/19/2010, 12:40 pm

PLEASE make another chapter
Secret Ninja
Secret Ninja
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down