The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Planning!

Go down

Story Planning! Empty Story Planning!

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/29/2010, 2:58 am

.. you need not pay this thread any attention ..
.. you need not pay this thread any attention ..

.. i am just putting info for my upcoming story ..
.. i am just putting info for my upcoming story ..

.. pay no attention to this thread ..
.. pay no attention to this thread ..

.. unless you want to of course ..
.. unless you want to of course ..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

T H E . D I F F E R E N T . C H A R A C T E R S

Elves
Dwarves
Hobbits
Goblins
Sorcerors
Necromancers
Fairies
Shapeshifters
Witches
Warlocks
Harpies

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

W H Y . T H E S E . C H A R R I E S ?

I started off with Lord of the Rings, then moved on to my own imagination =]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S E T T I N G

This story will mainly be focused on the past. Medieval times, really. It's on a large island called Vanima Erde. Vanima being Elvish for Beautiful and Erde being German for Earth. Basically all the human-like creatures speak different languages, German being the international language that everyone knows, and the others being based in certain kingdoms. English is a rare language to speak, and is the sign of powerful magic. They don't call it German, however, they call it Kerde. Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, and fairies mainly speak Elvish, which they call Vanim. In Kerde, it is called Schöne Sprache.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

V A N I M A . E R D E

Vanima Erde is a large island. To the North is a large mountain range called Tiro Nin, which means Look Alone(Kerde translation= Anhand allein). Yes, Elvish is confusing, especially when they name things. Tiro Nin is the home of the Dwarves, where they live in a series of caves and tunnels, Inside and Under the mountains. In the middle of the island is a large forest, where all the elves live. It is called Sedho Salquesse, which means Quiet Grass(Kerde translation=ruhig Gras). Around every corner you can find elves, but you won't. They are rare to see, as they stay out of sight. The Northern area of the forest is home of the fire elves(Vanim=Anor people)(Kerde=So Leute). The West area of the forest belongs to the water elves(Vanim=Water People)(Kerde=Wasser Menschen). The East belongs to the ground elves(Vanim=Salquesse People)(Kerde=Boden die Menschen). And the South belonging to the Ruling Elves(Vanim=Overall Elves)(herrschenden Volkes). To the west of the forest itself is a large series of hills called the Manen Sogad(Kerde=Hohe Trinken). This is where all the Hobbits live, making their homes inside the hills. To the East of the forest is a large kingdom of evil power. This is where all the goblins, necromancers, Dark Fairies, Evil Shapeshifters, Witches, and Warlocks live.

MORE TO COME SOON

Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Story Planning! DN41
Story Planning! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down