The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

+9
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
sweettee11
Haileadorable211
Dark Fairytales
<3--[Emily]--<<
B
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by B 7/2/2010, 4:41 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[I'll use Clarissa]

It hadn't been many days since they had told us that our movie was a hit. We were extatic, but then they told us wer were going here, and we were devistated. Some of us had kids, others had relationships. We had to leave that all to come here. Traveling in a plane, they dropped us off in shallow water, which flowed between my sandles and shoes. One girl screamed at the seaweed. To be honest, I wasn't so crazy about this idea. I barely know how to cook a five-cource dinner. How will I be able to scavange for food?

[font=Century Gothic] "THIS IS SO GROSS!" I screamed as the seaweed wrapped in my face and hair. [/fon]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 4:45 pm

I laughed to myself slightly as the girl had another outbreak. Walking over to the girl, I pinched the seaweed off of her and plopped it back into the water. "Come on," I told her, guiding her out of the water and onto the sand. "I'm Clarissa," I greeted with a small smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/2/2010, 5:05 pm

"Pehpeh." I spat, getting the sand outta my eyes. "Thanks...I fear seaweed for no reason....just a fear. I'm Blaze."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:06 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[I think you should use Marissa.]

[So Marissa Clarice Avon?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:17 pm

[I personally don't like the name Clarice but sure. x3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/2/2010, 5:22 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 DN41
Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:26 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[I personally don't like the name Clarice but sure. x3]

[I still don't know if I'm using Clarice or Leighton...........]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:32 pm

[You don't need a middle name?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:33 pm

"Eh, you'll have to get use to it." I told herm brushing off some flakes of sand that was on my clothes. "You were in the movie, right? I saw you a few times but never talked to you." I stated.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/2/2010, 5:34 pm

"Um, yeah...after the movie I did some singing and a Single...."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:42 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[You don't need a middle name?]

[Haha, I know. xP I just want to do one for some reason.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/2/2010, 5:52 pm

[Hey guys, you can RP with other island group charries, but the groups are competing against each other.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:53 pm

"Oh, I didn't do alot after the movie. Guest stared on some shows like Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives. Nothing special." I shrugged.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:53 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[AWESOME!! RP, Pink? Anna and Tyler?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/2/2010, 5:54 pm

I flattened my booty shorts, they were crinkled.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/2/2010, 5:59 pm

[Um, I'm kinda busy right now Cass. You can start and I'll reply later.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 6:04 pm

When I had been forced to go on that ridiculous Star Island, I sighed and gave the kids to my nanny for the duration of the time. In the morning that I was leaving, I combed my hair and put it into a braid followed by gray yoga shorts and a pale yelow cami. Slipping a jacket on- just in case- and exiting to the plane where a long flight was taken. It gave me time to peacfully mourn about my life in my head and think everything else. I couldn't hurt Tyler. I loved him too much. When we were dropped off on the lush island, I looked around, wondering what to do.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 10:35 am

((rp anyone?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 2 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 10:40 am

I put on my black lilita sun dress on slowly and curled my hair gently so it wouldnt burn then I put on my black lolita heels and left and when i arrived on the island half asleep It wa snothing new.Rural Japan is liek this except for the water and sand but its bassicly an island all together.I shrug.I heard this was survival?Trust me i can survive just about anywhere.I mean it i lived in rural japan alone for 16 years before i was discorved by some guy i still dont know the name of.I look over and some lady.I turn back.Survival of the fitest so im only gonna help if i need too.I go into the forest fearlessly to go find somethign to make shelter with.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 10:53 am

I arrived at Star Island in a T-Shirt and shorts. My one item was the Swiss Army Knife my gradfather gave me. I hoped it would come in handy. The director of the show ordered us all to the coast, where he gave us instructions and groups. He called my groups first. "Tyler Evans, Isobel Avon, Rosue Coacher, Matt Allen, and Anna Links." i groaned as I walked over to my group. How was I supposed to do this with Iz and Anna? We were led to our area and we were given some messaging device. Apparently, we could see island feed on it, and we would recieve messages from the directors. Once we were left alone in the wild forest, we all stood around awkwardly. I was the first to break the silence. "Well, let's get started then. How are we going to build a home?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 10:55 am

((can i be in your group?????????))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 10:58 am

[Um, I have all the groups on the fourth post on the front page. You might want to check it out.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:00 am

"When I did a movie, they made us look up all of these things about survival tequniques. One was to build shelter." I said, started to recide the passage that I memorised. "First, find something to wedge Palm branches between, like two large rocks.(The rocks will give you protection and shelter from the wind). If you find two palm trees that are very close to each other, wedging branches between them may work as well. Next,find or cut with your handy Swiss Knife, about ten to fifteen long palm fronds of the same length. These branches will act as the support branches. You will want to find large sturdy palm leaves. Once you've got them roughly the same size, wedge them between the rocks or trees while fanning them out. Next you'll search for a bunch of twigs and smaller branches while keeping your eye out for man eating black smoke. Cover your support branches to the top to help to keep the rain and wind out.Try to intertwine as you go, almost like a blanket. If you don't do this correctly your shelter won't last very long, so take your time and do it right. Lastly, find some leaves, moss,or whatever foliage you can and intertwine these as well with the twigs and branches. This layer will help to keep the heat in and the rain and wind out .. Just as with the smaller twigs and branches , you will want to completely cover the lean-to shelter in foliage." I explained, realizing how preppy the other girls seemed. "I'll help you," I chirped, walking through the forest.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 11:04 am

[[Reply Lemo?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 11:05 am

((kk nvm))
Me and my group((who none of whoch i think are on right now))start on building a house in the more vegitated part of the forest.We divide up into teams.The A team gets bamboo shoots leaves and stones and fallen lumber while the B team find water anf food to keep everyone form passing out in the extreme humidity and heat.The C team stays and starts building.Im bassicly surpervising and working on building.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next