The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!)

+13
Sharkbait
swimmergal20+
Puckspaw
Johnny Gal
SoxPaws
MCRRockz123
Avé
Hahaha818
shadowsowner888
amrgirl
Rai
rattyjol
Arianna
17 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Empty Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!)

Post by Arianna 7/5/2010, 4:17 am

We all know that Kiri (or as I like to call her, Katt) is an amazing artist, and a great person. applause And on the tenth of this very month, she's going to be a whole year older!

For Katt:
Because I somehow always associate emoticons with you ('cause you make such awesome ones), you deserve an emoticon with birthday cake. But I couldn't find a good one, so I got you a pixel birthday cake, instead! Smile
Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 6b3811d6a38f7be4
And then a present!
Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Pixe___Bday_JUMP_by_firstfear
Spoiler:
And now -- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday deeeear KIIIIRIIIIII, happy birthday to youuuu! Very Happy
I really appreciate all of the art you've done for TwigAdopts and how awesome you are. You're a great friend and I hope you have a great birthday! Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Empty Re: Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!)

Post by rattyjol 7/5/2010, 4:43 am

Happy birthday, Kiri! yayparty!
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Empty Re: Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!)

Post by Rai 7/5/2010, 9:46 am

Happy Birthday, Kiri! Thanks so much for the emoticons that you've made for TWIG and just being such a great member. We appreciate all you do! Very Happy I hope your birthday is wonderful! Smile

Okay, I got you something really, well, completely awesome for your birthday:
Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) MoneyTree

Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
No, just kidding! X3
Again, have a happy birthday! Very Happy
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/5/2010, 1:52 pm

Happy birthday! Have a great day!
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 3:08 pm

Why Kiri! :3 Happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day filled with fun and cake.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 1312Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 2412Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3349Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3548Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahaha818 7/6/2010, 11:18 am

Happy Birthday, Kiri! I hope you a fantastic day filled with fun and cake and presents and all-around awesomeness! Very Happy
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/6/2010, 11:29 am

Happy birthday, Kiri! ^^ I hope your day is incredible.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 7:02 pm

Happy b-day Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 7/7/2010, 1:53 am

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Kirrrriiiiiiii,
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!
-SoxPaws
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Siggy Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Siggy
Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) SiggyHappy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Siggy
Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) SiggyHappy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Gal 7/7/2010, 7:57 am

Happy Birthday Kiri!!!!! hey, remember that cake i promised you?
well here it is!!
Spoiler:
and this one because i just couldn't pass it up! Wink
Spoiler:
Johnny Gal
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 7/7/2010, 2:04 pm

Happy Birthday, Kiri! hope you have a terrific day! =D
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 7/7/2010, 10:13 pm

Happy birthday Kiri! :3
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) Siggy
Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 7/8/2010, 9:38 am

Happy B-day, Kiri Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 1589Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/10/2010, 2:09 am

Happy birthday, Kiri! c:
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/10/2010, 12:31 pm

HAPPY BRITHDAY, KIRI!! cheesy
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/11/2010, 12:01 am

It's 12:01, it's officially the eleventh, and the worst day of my life is over unless today happens to be worse.

Well, there is only one phrase that could possibly describe it...
"Don't feel bad; it's better than being shot in the face!"
Seriously. When I don't want cake you know something's up.

But thank you everyone regardless, and I mean that sincerely.

What I did get today, well, I can't use.
I got a new GameCube controller, because the one I have now sucks, but I don't play my GC games anymore.
I also got the third Drawn to Life game, but I haven't finished the second one yet. Also I have an idea I'll be less than impressed. I'm not liking the second so far, and a different company made the second and third than did the first, which is one of my favorite games ever. 5th Cell did a so much better job. x.x
But dad's trying to get another game I want off eBay, and mum said I might be able to get a Porygon-Z plushie. It only came out in Japan, but it's surprisingly cheap (after S+H, it's only about sixteen dollars). And Porygon-Z is my favorite Pokémon.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/11/2010, 7:40 am

Aw, Kiri. I'm sorry you didn't have a good day. :/ Hopefully it'll all go better for you today!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 1312Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 2412Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3349Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3548Happy Birthday KIRI the AWESOME! :D (Don't peek until the 10th!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/14/2010, 9:32 pm

Happy Birthday! (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down