The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!

5 posters

Go down

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Empty The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/6/2010, 1:00 am

The Mrs.'s Blog
june fifth; two thousand ten

I need a new name. -_- This blog name is totally random, and I don't like it.
Any suggestions?

So, today's my mom's birthday. Happy birthday, mom! ;3 I got her a card that sings a random song. xD The only words it says is 'you were born; long ago! long ago!' It repeats 'long ago' alot.
It made her almost pee her pants, so I guessed she liked it. ^-^

Well, I could have been watching Eclipse with Hally* today, but my mom thought it was supposed to start today, not yesterday. -_- So I didn't watch Edward kill Victoria with my best friend. *sigh*
*name was changed

This blog will probably be short, as I have only 6 more minutes to write it before I go to bed. Oops, 5 now. Well, might as well say what I've done in the past, what, few months? Since I haven't blogged in a while.

Well, first of all; I got robbed. I'll tell the story on my next blog, so look out for that, either tomorrow or the next day! Wink

I got most of the stuff that was stolen back, thanks to insurance. *go insurance! x3*

I better get to questions, only 3 minutes. D:

1. Any suggestions for the name of my blog?
2. Have you ever been robbed?
3. Did you know that Shad's old nickname is Muffin?
4. Have you ever been cheated out of a movie by someone?
5. Is my real name Emily?

Word Count Before Blog: 15809
Word Count After Blog: 16015
Total Words In Blog: 206

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Empty Re: The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!

Post by Cyn431 7/6/2010, 1:45 am

1. Any suggestions for the name of my blog? *thinks* You know, now I have Twarry Twarry Little Star stuck in my head and I can't think straight. xP
2. Have you ever been robbed? I haven't been robbed, but I robbed two people in two minutes when I was six, and I did it again two days later... xD Cyn was a bad girl. Everything got returned though.
3. Did you know that Shad's old nickname is Muffin? I snook that out of her on my blog. xD So yes, I did know.
4. Have you ever been cheated out of a movie by someone? I don't go to the movies enough for the opportunity. xP
5. Is my real name Emily? I personally doubt it, but I dunno.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Empty Re: The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom!

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 2:22 am

1. Any suggestions for the name of my blog? Nope.
2. Have you ever been robbed? Nope.
3. Did you know that Shad's old nickname is Muffin? Yep.
4. Have you ever been cheated out of a movie by someone? Nope.
5. Is my real name Emily? I thought it was Holly... I might be wrong about that, though. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 7/6/2010, 2:24 am

1. Any suggestions for the name of my blog? Yeah, I'll just have to agree with Cyn... I'm so braindead right now xD
2. Have you ever been robbed? Once @_@ I later found out it was just my brother jacking some money, though xD Twins are so annoying.
3. Did you know that Shad's old nickname is Muffin? O.o No, no I did not. xD
4. Have you ever been cheated out of a movie by someone? So many times... o.e It's horrible.
5. Is my real name Emily? I dunno, is it? O_O
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/6/2010, 9:17 am

1. Any suggestions for the name of my blog? Uhh, Twarry's Blog? I don't know... but my blog is just Pug's Blog. xD
2. Have you ever been robbed? No. But once I 'robbed' all the utensils from the drawer and stuffed them in shoes because I didn't want to eat dinner.
3. Did you know that Shad's old nickname is Muffin? No... xD
4. Have you ever been cheated out of a movie by someone? I don't think so.
5. Is my real name Emily? How would I know..? xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/6/2010, 12:55 pm

Cynner---
1. Maybe I'll use that..xD
No, seriously. Neutral
2. Surprised *smacks Cyn on head with whisk* Bad Cyn!
4. xP
5. It's not. no

Ratteh---
5. It is Holly. nod applause

Haunted---
1. S'okay. *pats Haunted's braindead head*
2. You're a twin? O_O
3. Well, it is. Very Happy
4. I know! D:
5. It isn't. xD

Pugs---
1. Laughing
2. Niice. xD
3. Very Happy
5. YOU JUST WOULD. :3 Naw...you aren't supposed to know. no
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy The Mrs.'s Blog ~ Happy Birthday, Mom! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/6/2010, 1:05 pm

1. It's been considered! applause Now I feel special. xD
2. Owwie! *rubs sore spot on head* Oh come on, it was only fifty cents and a pencil... ;D
5. Okai. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/6/2010, 1:13 pm

1. applause
2. Naw, I just like smacking people with whisks. xD On the last day of school, I smacked everyone(including my teacher) on the head and then said 'good bye!' ;3
5. Very Happy
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/6/2010, 1:28 pm

2. You serious? :O Gyah, now I wanna do that on my first day of school (August 17th). Or I can do it to the sixth graders when I help them out for their orientation... sinister
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/6/2010, 1:30 pm

2. Yes, I am. nod Just ask any of the people in my class-oh wait, you can't. xD
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 2:01 pm

Yay! I got it right! cheesy

Cyn, doesn't it make more sense to do it on the last day of school? That way they have the whole summer to forget about it. xD Even better if it's your last day at that school and you don't know anyone going to your new school. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down