The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

+11
leah_hope92
rattyjol
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
shadowsowner888
MCRRockz123
B
liz1289
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Haileadorable211
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
15 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 42 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/24/2010, 9:30 am

[[It's 9:31am right now. You made that reply at 7:29am. I was still in bed at that time. xDD]]

Shizuko followed her, entering the pool room as well. With his own towel at hand, he set it down on the same chair. He was somewhat glad that she hadn't exactly notice he was.. shirtless.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 42 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by Elmo 7/24/2010, 11:09 am

Malicious Nightmares wrote:[[It's 9:31am right now. You made that reply at 7:29am. I was still in bed at that time. xDD]]

Shizuko followed her, entering the pool room as well. With his own towel at hand, he set it down on the same chair. He was somewhat glad that she hadn't exactly notice he was.. shirtless.

((Sorry! I ahd to get up early today!))

She had, in fact, noticed that he had removed his shirt and was desperately trying not to stare. Don't look, don't look, don't look! she kept telling herself over and over again. She took the hair tie out of her hair and put it on her wrist as she entered the pool.
Elmo
Elmo
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 42 Siggy

Male Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/24/2010, 4:00 pm

((I'll make a new thread now, and make replies there.))
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/24/2010, 4:04 pm

Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42