The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fng

+3
amrgirl
Malicious Nightmares
someday69
7 posters

Go down

fng Empty fng

Post by someday69 7/10/2010, 6:57 pm

Ok now,that knowbodies.read'in,this,i'm wast'in,burn;'in day'light,,,so,,,,where do i find a place to u-load,,(how'ever i do that)..where can a person put there stories??,,,cause I got a few,,I need to place on the net for like free,,right now....thanks in advark-vance...like there's anyone who give's a split-..anyway....if ya got the info..tell me the best..place's to give away..some super rightious store'ies..that lot'a people will trip on for age'es..// eon'ez to come...someday.
someday69
someday69
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

fng Empty Re: fng

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/10/2010, 9:17 pm

Whoa. I barely understood that post. O_o
It felt like I was going back throuhg my WI years, for a second. x_x
Um, anyway... yeah. Welcome to this site!
I hate to say it, but would you possibly mind attempting to use a tad better grammar? It would be highly appreciated. After all, 'tis a Writers' Site!

And as for your stories, you can post them in the "Compositions" Category. Just find the right section. Such as "Fanfiction", "Semi-Fanfiction" and "Original Works".

And, congrats. You just met Twig's Evilest User/The Shinigami Queen.
Hope ya have a good time here!

~Signed, The Shinigami Queen/Twig's Evilest User
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/10/2010, 11:48 pm

Welcome to TWIG!

Pretty much, the first part of what Mia said. This is a writing site, so please try to use proper grammer and all that. Smile And, yes, it did take me a little bit to understand your post. And, again, like Mia said, you can post what you have written in the "Compositions" section. I'm sure that there would be quiet a few people on this site who would love to read what you have written. Smile
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/11/2010, 7:37 am

Hey there, Someday. ^^ Welcome to Twig! I know others have said this, but please do use your best grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, since you're on a writers site.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. smiley
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

fng 1312fng 2412fng 3349fng 3548fng 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/11/2010, 10:46 pm

amrgirl wrote:Welcome to TWIG!

Pretty much, the first part of what Mia said. This is a writing site, so please try to use proper grammer and all that. Smile And, yes, it did take me a little bit to understand your post. And, again, like Mia said, you can post what you have written in the "Compositions" section. I'm sure that there would be quiet a few people on this site who would love to read what you have written. Smile
I think you mean 'proper grammar' and 'quite a few'.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/11/2010, 11:06 pm

Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

Komoda, it's alright. Smile I understood her post just fine without those corrections, lol. Wink
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/11/2010, 11:15 pm

Rai wrote:Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

Komoda, it's alright. Smile I understood her post just fine without those corrections, lol. Wink
It's inappropriate to use incorrect grammar and spelling while correcting the grammar of another. I didn't post that to help you understand her post. Wink
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/12/2010, 4:54 am

Haha, I'm not gonna remind you about grammar and spelling 'cause others have already. Very Happy

But anyway, welcome to Twig! Have a great time here!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

fng 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/12/2010, 8:37 am

Komoda wrote:
Rai wrote:Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

It's inappropriate to use incorrect grammar and spelling while correcting the grammar of another. I didn't post that to help you understand her post. Wink

Did I fail at my post? O_o -wonders-
'Cause I know I still need to improve my grammar, and enhance my vocabulary. tongue
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: