The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+7
4everme4everbeauty
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
<3--[Emily]--<<
Haileadorable211
lil_peanut7
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by leah_hope92 7/8/2010, 7:18 pm

[lalala...]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 7:26 pm

"Thanks," She replied, slipping on the apron and finishing the dough. "What do you like on your pizza?" Alice asked me as I started putting the tacos on a platter. "Doesn't matter. Jalapenos, definatly. I like the spicyness." I smirked, heading to the fridge and pulled out fresh jalapenos, tossing them to her.

"I've got one. You can use it," Chris said as I rubbed my hands together and chuckled. "Yeah... Perfect.." I mumbled as he came back and threw the mask to me. "Here ya go," He said, tossing it to me. Going to the kitchen, I pulled out a knife. "What are you wearing?" I asked, putting on a large black jacket and the mask.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 7:36 pm

"Doesn't matter. Jalapenos, definatly. I like the spicyness," Carissa smirked, tossing a bag of them at her. Alice put some jalapenos on it and placed the uncooked dough in the oven. "Alright so now we've got time until it's done," Alice said, walking over to Carissa.

Chris watched as Jasper grabbed a knife from the kitchen. "Eh... don't drop that," Chris chuckled slightly, referring to the knife in his hand. "What are you wearing?" Jasper asked as he got a black jacket. "Heck, I'm wearing this. I'm gonna pump them up. I'll tell them I saw something and stuff like that," Chris explained, leaning against the wall.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 7:50 pm

"Alright so now we've got time until it's done," Alice told me. I nodded and walked back to the living room. Turning on the lavalamps, I popped a deviled egg into my mouth. "I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten all day." I sighed. Sitting on my knees, I started the movie. GEtting a few blankets, I tossed one to her and wrapped my body in it.

"Eh... don't drop that," He chuckled. With a smirk, I pretended to drop it. "God, the girls are going to kill us," I chuckled. "Heck, I'm wearing this. I'm gonna pump them up. I'll tell them I saw something and stuff like that," He told me as I nodded. "Cool, that'll totally freak them out," I smirked. "Hopfully they'll let us stay a bit after we scare the heck out of them." I grinned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 7:58 pm

Alice walked with Carissa back to the living room. "I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten all day," Carissa sighed. "You better not be going annerexic," Alice replied, taking the blanket that Carissa gave her.

"God, the girls are going to kill us," Jasper chuckled. "Hm.. Well after the prank I think it'll be safest if you put that knife away, then," Chris chuckled slightly. "Cool, that'll totally freak them out," Jasper smirked. "Hopefully they'll let us stay a bit after we scare the heck out of them," he grinned. Chris glanced out the window. It was getting darker. The sun had gone down and the moon was starting to rise. "Let's go. It'll take me a minute to talk to them, so it'll be real dark when you scare 'em," Chris suggested. He stood up straight after leaning against the wall and opened the door.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 8:24 pm

"You better not be going annerexic," Alice said coldy. With a laugh, I shook my head. "If I'm anorexic, why am I stuffing my face?" I laughed, popping another deviled egg into my mouth. Just then, I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I stated, standing up and walking to the door. Running the tounge over my teeth, I opened it and saw Chris standing there. "Hey, come in." I smiled, closing the door behind him. "What's up?" I asked, sitting on the air matress and wrapping my body in the blanket.

"Hm.. Well after the prank I think it'll be safest if you put that knife away, then," He chuckled. Nodding, I smirked. "Yup, I know. And Alice would be the one with the first with the knife." I chuckled. "Let's go. It'll take me a minute to talk to them, so it'll be real dark when you scare 'em," He said as I nodded and walked out, going to my house and opening a window. Getting ready, I leaned against the wall.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/8/2010, 9:49 pm

Chris watched as Jasper disapeared into the darkness. He smirked and then knocked on Carissa's door. Carissa answered the door. "Hey, come in," she greeted. "What's up?" she asked, sitting on the air mattress. Alice came walking over. "What the heck did you do to your hand?" Alice asked. "This?" Chris asked, raising his right rand that was wrapped up in gauze still. "Sprained my wrist," he replied quickly. "Anyways. I came by to let you guys know I saw something outside. I don't know what it was," he explained.

"If it's an animal I think I can handle it," Alice smirked slightly. Chris shrugged. "It might be an animal. I don't know. I'm just here to tell you guys to be careful, kay?" he replied. "What would be out there other than an animal?" Alice asked. "Heck if I know," Chris replied.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 9:43 am

"What the heck did you do to your hand?" Alice asked as my eyes darted to his hand. "Oh my gosh, Chris. Are you okay?" I asked, taking his hand gently and looking at it. "This?" He asked, levitating his hand to reveal his guaze-wrapped hand. "Sprained my wrist," He explained. "Um. Where? In the shower? Because as soon as I left, you went to your house." I stated, folding my arms. "Anyways. I came by to let you guys know I saw something outside. I don't know what it was," He told us. "Then just stay here with us, then. You can't be getting hurt out there," I noted. "If it's an animal I think I can handle it," Alice shot it. I giggled sligthly. "It's probebly just a snake," I shrugged. "It might be an animal. I don't know. I'm just here to tell you guys to be careful, kay?" Chris explained as I nodded. "Alright. But we're probebly just going to be in here all night," I told him, tiwling a lock of hair. "What would be out there other than an animal?" Alice asked. "Heck if I know," Chris replied. "Maybe it's an ax murderer," I joked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 10:53 am

"I sprained it yesterday," Chris chuckled, "not in the shower." He ran his left hand through his hair for a quick second. "Maybe it's an ax murderer," Carissaa joked. "Ew," Alice mumbled. Chris smirked. "Well I better go. I told Jasper I would be right back," he explained.
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 10:59 am

"I sprained it yesterday," Chris chuckled, "not in the shower." He said, running his hand through his brown hair. "But I saw you this morning, your hand wasn't sprained," I chirped. "Ew," Alice mumbledas Chris smirked at my statement. "Well I better go. I told Jasper I would be right back," He explained to us as I nodded. "Alright. Be careful," I told him with a quick peck on the cheek. "Bye," I told him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 11:15 am

((rp anyone?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 11:17 am

"Alright. Be careful," Carissa told him and then lightly kissed his cheek. "Bye," she added. "See ya, Chris," Alice called from across the room. "See you two later," he replied as he walked out the door. He closed it behind him and then disapeared to the side of the house. Chris glanced around for Jasper.

((are we doing the power outage thing? cause i'll edit it ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 11:19 am

[We'll just do it later]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 11:19 am

((anyone?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

- The Secret Waterfall - Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 11:22 am

"See ya, Chris," Alice called. "See you two later," He replied, walking out of the house and closing the door. Going over to it, I locked the door and sat back on the airmatress. "The pizza should be ready in about ten minutes," I noted, starting the movie again. It was at a very suspencful part, like we knew something was about to jump out.

I placed a finger over my lips, telling him not to say anything. Pulling on the mask, I pointed to the power box. "Turn the lights off," I mouthed as I edged under the window. Scratching the back of my hand, I started scratching the side of the house. "What was that?" I heard Carissa whisper.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 11:30 am

"The pizza should be ready in about ten minutes," Carissa reminded. Alice took a glance at the clock. "Mkay. Thanks," she replied. Carissa started the movie again. There was some scratching sound on the wall, coming from outside. "What was that?" Carissa whispered. Alice blinked. "Hmm... Maybe a tree branch?" Alice shrugged, trying to think of the logical things.

Chris watched as Jasper told him to be quiet and to turn out the power. Chris opened the power box and looked at the cables. He could read the labelings in the dark. Chris tugged on one of them and saw the kitchen lights go out. He smirked and pulled on a few others, seeing that the lights were all out now. Chris kept note of which cable went to which plug before he disapeared into the grass.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 11:42 am

"Mkay. Thanks," Alice told me. "Want a taco? I'm starving." I told her, standing up and getting the plate of tacos from the kitchen. Just then, the lights went out in the kitchen. "Uh, power outage from all of the electical things we're using." I chirped, moving back to the living room and placing it in front of us. "Hmm... Maybe a tree branch?" She shrugged. "Alice... I think something is wrong with the power. I'll be right back." I said, grabbing a large kitchen knife and walked outside, going to the power box. It didn't seemed like it was open so I scurried back into the house and locked the door. "Um, probebly just a power outage." I told her as the lights and electrical utensiles flashed off. "Alice, that's not an animal or a tree." I whispered, taking her wrist and pulling her behind the couch. I trembled, terrified. As I crept closer to the window, where I saw a shadow, there was a bit more scratching. Holding the knife over my head, there was a figure jumping through the window. With a large knife, it had on a hockey mask. "Alice!" I screamed, standing up and aiming the knife at him. The figure jumped to the side as I kneed him into the gut. "Oh crap, Carissa. That hurt." The voice said. "Jasper?" I breathed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 11:59 am

Carissa left the house to check the power box real fast while Alice sat in the dark house. There was still scratching. "Ugh," she groaned, waiting for Carissa to come back. She came back in a moment. "Um, probebly just a power outage." Carissa explained. "Alice, that's not an animal or a tree," Carissa whispered, taking her wrist and pulling her behind the couch. "What else could it be?" Alice whispered, scared as she tried to think. Carissa crept forward with the knife shining in the moonlight. Just then a figure appeared, coming through the window. "Alice!" Carissa screamed. Alice hopped up behind the guy. Carissa kneed him in the gut and Alice grabbed both his arms and pinned them behind his back, so he couldn't move. "Oh crap, Carissa," the guy spoke. Alice realized it sounded like Jasper. "Jasper?" Carissa whispered. Alice shoved him, letting go of her grip.

Chris was about to stand up, thinking no one was coming. But he heard Carissa walking over. She stepped right across him and Chris tried to hold in his laughs. She walked away after a quick moment and back into the house. Chris stood up and brushed some grass off of his chest. He watched as Jasper jumped through the window and a bunch of screaming went off. Chris laughed, swiftly attaching all the chords back to the outlets. He ran over there and saw Alice had Jasper's arms pinned to his back while Carissa had a knife. "Relax guys," Chris said, ripping the mask off of Jasper's face.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 12:15 pm

"You're such a jerk!" I screamed, kicking him. Stifling a giggle, I put the knife down. Just then, all the lights came back on and Chris walked in. "I'm going to murder you, Chris!" I screamed, walking over to him and laughing. Hitting his shoulder, I flicked the TV back on. "It's a shame how two average-weight girls can almost kill a muscle boy." I smirked, putting the knife back. The oven went off and I took the piza out of the oven. "Instead of murdering us, why don't you just give us some pizza and let us hang here?" Jasper asked hopfully.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 12:22 pm

"I'm going to murder you, Chris!" Carissa screamed then walked over to him laughing. "I bet you could," Chris laughed as she hit his shoulder. Alice snatched the mask from Chris and looked at it. "It's a shame how two average-weight girls can almost kill a muscle boy," Carissa smirked putting the knife away. "Wow we really shouldn't have had you two hang out with each other," Alice laughed, thumping Jasper on the back of the head with the mask. "It's a good thing I came when I did. You guys probably would have killed him," Chris laughed, nudging Jasper. "Instead of murdering us, why don't you just give us some pizza and let us hang here?" Jasper asked. Alice shrugged. "Sure if it's cool with Carissa," Alice replied, walking into the kitchen.
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 7:19 pm

"I bet you could," Chris chuckled as Alice snatched the knife away. "With my knife and Alice's super ninja powers we could." I smirked, walking away from him. As I placed the pizza and tacos in front of the matresses, I sat down. "Wow we really shouldn't have had you two hang out with each other," Alice laughed, hitting Jasper in the back of the head with a mask. "You do forgive me, right?" He chuckled, kissing her. "It's a good thing I came when I did. You guys probably would have killed him," Chris nudged Jasper. "Yeah. Who knew Wonderland would pin me down and Carissa would try to stab me?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Sure if it's cool with Carissa," Alice stated, heading to the kitchen. "Sure. Bring four sodas, Alice." I spoke as Jasper popped onto one of the matresses. Sitting on the other, I popped a peice of popcorn into my mouth.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/9/2010, 9:29 pm

"You do forgive me, right?" Jasper chuckled, leaning over to kiss her. Alice turned her head so he could only kiss her cheek. She laughed. "Maybe," she smirked. "Yeah. Who knew Wonderland would pin me down and Carissa would try to stab me?" Jasper asked with a roll of his eyes. Chris laughed. "Sure. Bring four sodas, Alice," Carissa called. Alice grabbed four and walked back, tossing a soda to each person and keeping one for herself. Chris was sitting next to Carissa. Alice lied down next to Jasper as she fiddled with the cold soda can.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/10/2010, 6:18 pm

"Maybe," She smirked, turning her head slightly so he kissed her cheek. With a small laugh, I folded my arms. Chris laughed to Jasper's earlier statment as she tossed me a soda. "I swear to God that it's going to pour all over the matress," I stated, standing up and going to the kitchen. Holding the soda over the sink, I cracked open the tab and tilted the soda so that everything that fizzed out would go into the sink, not on my hand. After it finished, I cleaned my hand and the can, walking back to the matress and plopping next to Chris. I watched as Jasper made a smile face on Alice's condensated can. "So, why did you guys descide to scare the life out of us?" I asked, taking a sip. Reaching to my left, I pulled paper plates for the pizza and tacos.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/10/2010, 6:31 pm

"I swear to God that it's going to pour all over the matress," Carissa said as she stood up. "Maybe you'll get lucky, and it won't explode," Alice laughed. Carissa left into the kitchen to open the fizzed can. Jasper drew a happy face on Alice's soda can. "Nice," she smirked, looking at the finger prints that made the picture. "So, why did you guys descide to scare the life out of us?" Carissa asked as she came back and sat next to Chris. Chris shrugged. "We got bored," he chuckled slightly. "And was it you idea?" Alice asked. Chris laughed and shook his head. "Nope that was Jasper's idea," he answered.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/10/2010, 7:53 pm

"Maybe you'll get lucky, and it won't explode," Alice laughed. "Eh, I'm not the luckiest person on earth with exploding objects." I replied with a winkle of my nose. "Nice," She smirked at Jasper's drawing. "Don't I have awesome artistic powers?" He smirked, drawing a stick-figure cat on the can. "We got bored," He shrugged with a chuckle. "So you wanted us to belive that we were going to be killed by a murderer?" I asked with a chuckle. "And was it you idea?" Alice asked. Chris laughed and shook his head. "Nope that was Jasper's idea," He answered. "Jasper!" I squealed, kicking him with my foot.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next