The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston

3 posters

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston

Post by SaddleClub 7/18/2010, 3:32 pm

Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston

Yep, I'm back in Charleston. Finally. I'm also ready to kill my mom.

We stayed for team retreat (when all the baton teams go on the floor and gather for awards) after competing (I don't know how I did yet; don't ask) so we left Savannah around 6:30pm. We stopped at a Crackerbarrel for dinner and left there around 9:30pm. We had trouble finding streets and stuff and I ended up becoming half asleep in the car while listening to Owl City. My mom woke me up at 11:40pm and said we were at the hotel. So we walk in to check in, leaving out suitcases in the car. Guess what? WE WERE AT THE WRONG HOTEL!!!! Apparently there are two of the same hotel on the same street. And we went to the wrong one. So we found our way to the right one. But there were no rooms with two beds available so we have one bed.

Now it's 1am and we're finally in the room. And I am sooooooo tired. xP I wish we had two beds though. I don't like having just one.

But the worst part? No free wifi!! Sad It's like $10 a day and my mom doesn't want to pay it. So I'm typing this in a note on my iPod and I'll have to post it if/when I have free wifi, which may not be till I get home. At least I'm documenting my travel for you. But I hate that I can't access any Internet connected apps. Me sad Sad

On a lighter note, I've been texting Jamie quite a bit over this vacation. And it's been so fun and great Very Happy I'd post some conversations but it would take too long xD

Well that's all for now Smile

With exhausted love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston

Post by B 7/20/2010, 8:06 am

My friend Kayla was in Savvanah! She saw the baton people too! She also said that there was only one guy and they had to find seats.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 5: Return to Charleston

Post by SaddleClub 7/20/2010, 1:29 pm

There were several guys there nod
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 1:51 pm

Sorry about the wifi. :/ It's good that you're talking with Jamie, though!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/20/2010, 3:25 pm

Yep, I enjoy that part Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down