The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh hey there~

+7
shadowsowner888
MarielofRedwall
Love Is Dead
amrgirl
Mooniepie
Avé
flightl3ss
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

oh hey there~ Empty oh hey there~

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 8:27 pm

Well 'ello thar. (:

I'm new here. I'm not really good at introductions, but here it goes.

M'names Sarah. I'm 14 years young and I reside in the humid state of, you guessed it, Florida. I was recommended by a nice friend. I don't quite know her user name here quite yet, but I'm sure she'll turn up eventually. To begin off I role pay. I write too, but muse comes to be sparsely and rarely, so I like to stick to role playing really. I like music, as anyone my age would say. Favorite band? All Time Low for sure. I really love ATL, more than anything really. I really can't help but fangirl over All Time Low at times, excuse myself for that. There's just nothing I can relate to better than their music. Other favorite bands include Nevershoutnever, Panic! At The Disco, The Ready Set, Forever the Sickest Kids, Paramore, Hey Monday!, A Day to Remember, Eat Me While I'm Hot, The Scene Aesthetic, A Cursive Memory, Phone Calls from Home, Bring me the horizon, Alesana and like a crapload more. Uhmm, yeah. I'm a pretty friendly person for the most part so uhh talk to me I guess?

That's really about it. (: I look forward to meeting all of you. :3
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

oh hey there~ Empty Re: oh hey there~

Post by Avé 7/21/2010, 8:29 pm

Welcome to Twig! :3 Your taste in music is incredible, just to let you know. Ha, I live in Florida too. Anyway, you'll love it here. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 8:31 pm

Thanks. (:

I hope I'll love it here. Seems pretty nice. I looking forward to getting started. ^^
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 7/21/2010, 8:54 pm

Heyy Flightl3ss. Awesome for joining Twig, even though I obviously don't know you...
So, welcome, and have fun... :]
~Szamii.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/21/2010, 8:56 pm

Welcome to TWIG!

Eep! Paramore! I love them! Smile
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 9:03 pm

Mooniepie wrote:Heyy Flightl3ss. Awesome for joining Twig, even though I obviously don't know you...
So, welcome, and have fun... :]
~Szamii.

Thanks. (: Nice to meet you. ^^
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 9:06 pm

amrgirl wrote:Welcome to TWIG!

Thanks. (:

Paramore is like amazing. My friend's uncle like works for Paramore in some sort and my friend is getting me meet and greet and backstage passes for when they come here. x)
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/21/2010, 9:07 pm

flightl3ss wrote:

Thanks. (:

Paramore is like amazing. My friend's uncle like works for Paramore in some sort and my friend is getting me meet and greet and backstage passes for when they come here. x)

*gasps* Lucky! That's so awesome! Smile I'm going to go to a Paramore concert this summer, so I'm excited enough for that.
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 9:10 pm

amrgirl wrote:
flightl3ss wrote:

Thanks. (:

*gasps* Lucky! That's so awesome! Smile I'm going to go to a Paramore concert this summer, so I'm excited enough for that.

That's awesome. I woudn't get to see them until september, but better late than never, ehh? Last week I went to a FTSK concert. xD
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 9:58 pm

Welcome! I live in Florida too! ( I like to call it "the-worst-state-to-live-in-when-you-have-naturally-wavy-hair-and-you-straghten-it-but-you-walk-outside-and-it-gets-attacked. (But thats waaayyy too long xD))

I love ATL, Nevershoutnever, and Paramoe!! ^___^
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:08 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:Welcome! I live in Florida too! ( I like to call it "the-worst-state-to-live-in-when-you-have-naturally-wavy-hair-and-you-straghten-it-but-you-walk-outside-and-it-gets-attacked. (But thats waaayyy too long xD))

I love ATL, Nevershoutnever, and Paramoe!! ^___^

Ahah, nice to meet you.

The weather sucks like seriously. Like I have the same problem. Like my hair is all like layered and razored and all flippy and all when I straighten it, but like the second I walk outside it's like killed. -.-

flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:10 pm

My hairs like that too. Drives me insane ._. But ever since i got it streaked, I haven't had that problem... it's strange.. but good xD
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:14 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:My hairs like that too. Drives me insane ._. But ever since i got it streaked, I haven't had that problem... it's strange.. but good xD

ahah. My hair sucks right now. Some estranged hair dresser murdered it. Like she chopped off all my length and it's thickness and all. Then I asked for the underlayers to be dyed like brigh tred and the upper layers to be like light reddish-brown and now my hair is orange and black. I look like a flippin' pumpkin. >:O
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:18 pm

:O
Oh gosh, my hair is awful...
I have bright purple bangs, and streaks, and I've had my bangs up all day. i was laying down, and now the ends of my bangs are sticking up where their not cliped down. The rest of my hair is all puffy, and stickity-upity xD
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:22 pm

Love Is Dead wrote::O
Oh gosh, my hair is awful...
I have bright purple bangs, and streaks, and I've had my bangs up all day. i was laying down, and now the ends of my bangs are sticking up where their not cliped down. The rest of my hair is all puffy, and stickity-upity xD

You're hair seems like cool. I want like purple or blue hair or some bright fun color (not orange >:O). But parents and school and stuff don't quite allow fun colored hair. D:
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:24 pm

My sister's hair is blue. And green. And purple. The bleaching process didn't work too well, and well, her head is all different shades of blue and green xD
Yeah, I can't have 'extreme colored hair' because it's 'distracting' But I should be able to get away with what I have...
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:27 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:My sister's hair is blue. And green. And purple. The bleaching process didn't work too well, and well, her head is all different shades of blue and green xD
Yeah, I can't have 'extreme colored hair' because it's 'distracting' But I should be able to get away with what I have...

I'm jealous. My friend tried bleaching her black hair to bleach blonde a few weeks ago. Lets just say after countless sessions of bleaching, her hair is the color of a carrot. xD
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:29 pm

xD
When my sister tried to bleach her black hair, it turned out blonde at te bottom, then it turned red, then orange, and her bangs were blue and green (she had them streaked (with MY hair dye, might I add '>.>))
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:32 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:xD
When my sister tried to bleach her black hair, it turned out blonde at te bottom, then it turned red, then orange, and her bangs were blue and green (she had them streaked (with MY hair dye, might I add '>.>))

Dang. Rainbow hair much? lol.
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:35 pm

xD Yeah, it actually looked really cool.
Then we tried to dye it, but te dye was terrible, so from her roots down to about her ears was sky blue, and the rest was blonde. It was cool like that too.
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:38 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:xD Yeah, it actually looked really cool.
Then we tried to dye it, but te dye was terrible, so from her roots down to about her ears was sky blue, and the rest was blonde. It was cool like that too.

Dude. That sounds like sooo cool. I feel like my hair is so plain. I want to like dye it a dark red all over cause that's always super pretty, but I don't think it'd work for me cause it'd probably just look funny on me. xP
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:41 pm

xP it'd prolly look funny on me too. I'm afraid to dye my hair red, or blonde. I don't look good with red hair. And I have darker hair, so blonde would be bad. xP
I do plan on dyeing my hair the color purple my bangs are now, 'cause it's super pretty, and it'd look better all over. So that comes next summer ^__^
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:45 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:xP it'd prolly look funny on me too. I'm afraid to dye my hair red, or blonde. I don't look good with red hair. And I have darker hair, so blonde would be bad. xP
I do plan on dyeing my hair the color purple my bangs are now, 'cause it's super pretty, and it'd look better all over. So that comes next summer ^__^

Yeah I'd never go blonde. I have naturally medium/dark brown hair and I'm like rather tan just cause I'm always outside and all, so if I went blonde I'd look like some little blonde bimbo I think, though I do think bleach blonde hair and fair skin look amazing together. Same kinda with the red, I think red hair works better on people with fairer skin than mine. xP I'll probably dye my hair a medium brown or get the red fixed soon. But getting the red fixed would cost like a $100 'cause the lady that does it is all fancy and all and I'd feel guilty getting the red done then deciding I hate it. Razz
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/21/2010, 10:49 pm

Yeah. Thats exactly why I won't go blonde. I'm actually tan (just ecently. actually, I went to the beach 3 weeks ago... still tan xD) and if I had blonde hair, people would think I'm all preppy and whatnot. Which is soooo not my style. I like people being afraid of me. xD kidding, of course. (ASlthough it is quite usefull...) XD
Yeah, that would be bad. I felt guilty 'cuz mine and my sisters combined was like, 80. But they dye was only... $5 I think. But with the bleaching, and the time it took. xP
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by flightl3ss 7/21/2010, 10:54 pm

Love Is Dead wrote:Yeah. Thats exactly why I won't go blonde. I'm actually tan (just ecently. actually, I went to the beach 3 weeks ago... still tan xD) and if I had blonde hair, people would think I'm all preppy and whatnot. Which is soooo not my style. I like people being afraid of me. xD kidding, of course. (ASlthough it is quite usefull...) XD
Yeah, that would be bad. I felt guilty 'cuz mine and my sisters combined was like, 80. But they dye was only... $5 I think. But with the bleaching, and the time it took. xP

I went to the beach like three weeks ago too, I have terrible tan lines. xD
I'm definitely not preppy either. I mean I have this thing for like doing my makeup nice and doing my hair 'n some other girly stuff, but reality wise I don't think I act preppy.
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: