The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRP partner perhaps?

2 posters

Go down

PRP partner perhaps? Empty PRP partner perhaps?

Post by flightl3ss 7/22/2010, 12:50 am

Uhh yeah. Title says most of it I guess. I'm kinda new here and figured I'd see about finding someone who'd be interested in a PRP with me. Uhh yeah, I don't think I'm too picky. I'd be most interested in a mature roleplay. Meaning romance of course and violence if it occurs, everything of course fitting inside the rules.

Oh uhmm...well in any roleplay, I'd prefer to play female, or we double.

If it wasn't clear already, I prefer human/humanoid type roleplays. Though I'm open to Wolf/Cat ones if you'd like. :3

Plot wise, I'm pretty open.

I think some stranded on island/plane crash thing sounds pretty spiffy right now. Especially if the characters had this hate/love relationship where they can't stand each other but can't deny their attraction. But I'm open to anything really. Suggestions are welcomed.

Oh and for the record. I don't do anime/manga and I don't particularly like it at all really. :/ So just no thanks. xP

That's it I think.
flightl3ss
flightl3ss
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

PRP partner perhaps? Empty Re: PRP partner perhaps?

Post by {Neon Muffins} 7/22/2010, 1:16 pm

Ooh,I like the idea you had,with the plane crash thing.(: And if we were to RP, I can RP males, but I'd probably want us to double.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

PRP partner perhaps? Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down