The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

4 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/18/2009, 9:56 am

Yesterday was okay. I got a ton of computer time. Didja know Casey’s four months pregnant now? xD I didn’t get more than one RP post with her, though, unfortunately.

Only bad part of the day was that I went to the eyedoctor’s. Razz I’m nearsighted, and now have a prescription for glasses. *sigh* I don’t want glasses. They said I won’t need to wear them all the time, though, so I’ll most likely just wear them when nobody’s around. xD Man, it’ll be a looong time before I can wear them in public. Even though pretty much everyone - including Jamie - knows my eyes are messed up, cus I tell everyone everything.

So, at least it wouldn’t be horribly unexpected. And Ann will understand for sure, cus she keeps letting me wear her glasses for fun. xD Cus I like seeing the faraway stuff. So that’s one person I don’t have to worry about judging me.

Hmm . . . I think I’ll carry the glasses around in a case in my purse. nod Yup, that’ll work. Then I’ll have them if I want/need them.

(Never. xP

As you can see, I’m in denial. Wink)

We were att Walmart later. x3 I saw a ton of beautious posters, the full-size ones that fit on your door. There was a Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, one of both I already have, two Jonas Brother ones, the Twilight one I already have, the New Moon one, one of Bella, two of Edward, one of Jacob . . . Two of the Joker . . . ;D I want all the ones I don’t have, lol. I don’t even care if I have to take down all my other posters - anything to make them fit.

Lesse . . . that makes how many posters I need . . .

OMG. Eleven. Very Happy Woot! My room would be so awesome. Except, that’s like fifty bucks for all of them. xP Hmmph. Which means I should probably just go with one or two every month, if I can even get any in the first place.

I hope so. Even though I really want Arianna’s book, too, and a subscription to Twist. Twist is awesome. I’ve read a ton of other magazines, and never liked any as much as Twist. x3 One of the best parts is the posters, lol. They’re all half-sized, but there’s like three double-sided ones in every mag!! So awesome. Very Happy That’s how my room’s so covered with posters.

Well, anyway, it’s time for Seven Things! smug Poor Farid. He gets to do this one. *hands Farid an envelope*

Farid - !!!

Seven Reasons to Buy a Poster
1. They cover up that hideous wall. o.0 Um . . . well, this applies to Shad, at least. Her brothers shared the room before her, so it’s all messed up with crayon and marker stuff all over.
2. They express you. I guess they do, but it’s more of your interests than you yourself if you have a bunch of celebrities and such.
3. They comfort you. Um . . . they do?
Shad - Yup. All I have to do is sit next to one and talk to it, and I feel better. grin
Farid - o.0
4. They’re good company. This is like number three, right? xP
Shad - nod Yup.
5. They scare away burglars. I can so agree with this one. xD I don’t like sitting by myself with all Shad’s posters staring right at me . . .
Shad - You and everyone else I know! xD Surprisingly, though, they don’t creep me out.
6. They’re a good excuse. For . . . um . . . for what?
Shad - For anything. Why you hang out in your room so much, why it’s so clean-
Farid - o.0
Shad - Well, they start looking upset when you have a mess all over! xP
Farid - *backs away slowly*
7. They help you to stare at your fictional/celebrity sweetheart. But you never had a picture of me on your wall! Sad
Shad - Sorry! Sad They don’t have any posters of you, though!
Nick - *whispers to Shad* I’m just glad you have any of me.
Shad - x3 Yaaaa . . .

Soo, here’s a poster for everyone who reads! Very Happy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 220px-Rolled-up-poster
Open it! x3 Each one is different!

And here’s the playlist! Photograph cus we had all this talk about posters, which are pictures of people just like photos are, and I Can See Clearly Now because of my crappy eyes. xD (Be warned, though - Photograph has a bad word.)

Thanks for reading, as always. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/18/2009, 12:16 pm

YAY!!! My poster had Jeff Hardy on it! Thankies! grin
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 8/18/2009, 12:56 pm

Ooh, cool. My poster had a computer on it xD
I have glasses, and they're not that bad Very Happy I actually didn't need to wear mine the whole time, but I ended up doing it anyway xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/18/2009, 1:50 pm

Swelcome, Mea. Very Happy

x3 Ooo. I want yours, Arianna! Lol!
xD That's relieving. I just don't really like the idea, I guess. Cus I like the way I look, and don't want to "marr" myself with glasses.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/18/2009, 2:04 pm

Yeah, xD
At first I thought I looked horrible in glasses, but then I (and everyone else) got used to it and it was fine Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/18/2009, 2:25 pm

If you don't like glasses, you can always get contacts.
(At first, I wrote: If you don't like glasses, you can always get glassses)

Mine has chocolate on it. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/18/2009, 2:31 pm

x3 Lol, that's what it was like for my BFF.

Still, though. xD I feel like I'll look weirdy.

Doesn't that cost more money, though? Razz Ideally, contacts would be my first choice, but my mom can't really afford anything right now. (Although, if my eyes start getting worse, they said I could get contacts to wear them as a way to correct them. xD)

x3 Oooh!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down