The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

+3
Arianna
Jinx
shadowsowner888
7 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 10:26 am

GAAAAAH. xP I really need a name for my Nano novel. And life’s not as simple as calling it NanoNovel, like Shadows of Inpspiration was almost TwigBook . . . that’s different. Razz *sigh*

Superboy Delusion are still my fave peeps. xD Cus everyone else is based on me, my family, or my friends. None of them are exactly unique. But I reeeeeealy wanna get started too, and I dun wanna wait four more months. Razz

I snuck this box of crackers into my room. x3 They’re really good, a little sweet, a little salty, and wheaty. So now whenever I’m hungry, I don’t have to go all the way downstairs to get something. And it’s right under the computer where my frog tank used to be, so it’s right within reach. Very Happy Speaking of which, I’m hungry now. *nom nom*

hysterical Haha, guess what? I was right!! Willy Wonka’s dad is Count Dooku the dentist! No wonder he’s such a control freak. o.0 And I think that Violet Beurogarde was Anna Sophia Rob, but I haven’t checked Wikipedia yet. Lawl, that movie has addicting lines. x3 I keep saying, “Everything in this room is eatable. Even I’m eatable. But that’s called cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon by most cultures.”

My dad started talking about some holiday for a diff religion, where you fast all day, until a certain point after which you can eat nothing but dates. nod So being the ridiculous kids we are, my sibs and I started going on about how mean it is to eat your date. And of course, I quoted Charlie and the Chocolate Factor. x3

Roald Dahl writes good books. Very Happy

So, yesterday I babysat . . . Casey started going into labor . . . I tried and failed at getting more points in Mario Kart . . . and I wrote and walked the dog and other good stuff. xP And got werewolfed at by my mom again. She’s such a vista.

I . . . I miss Jamie. Sad *sniffle*

But I have more money now. x3 Enough to buy Inside the Rainclouds, woot!! Now I don’t have to worry about that. And in September I’ve got three babysitting dates planned . . . I always babysit at least three hours these days, and those are babysitting rather than just entertaining the boys, so that means I’ll get 45 dollars or so. And then, the mom wants to have me weekly again . . . idk what we planned for that. xD (We meaning she and my mom.) But that’s a good twelve bucks a week when we start. So if I can be patient long enough, I’ll soon have eighteen dollars to spend, and be earning a weekly five dollars. x3 (The rest all gets saved or given to the church.)

Lesse . . . and if I can’t get my nano’s crap problem with the memory fixed, I’ll still want a touch . . . so if I spend all the saving money from weekly stuff, it’ll take me only a year or so to get my touch. xP Joy. I’ll really need to get myself a proper job. And of course publishing DS will be helpful . . .

Meh, well, I guess I’m done. xD

Seven Things to Have for Breakfast
Abnormal edition.
1. Toothpaste. Fluoride-free, I might add. nod
2. Rotten tomatoes. You gotta get rid of ‘em somehow, right?
3. Me. But that’s called cannibalism, which is in fact frowned upon by most cultures. nod
4. Broccili. Seriously - who’d want it for breakfast?
5. Ice cream. I’d like to try this. x3
6. Ramen. You’ll be a regular ninja after enough of it! Very Happy
7. Cereal. *crickets chirp* Yeah, it’s all I’ve got. xP

So, here’s a plate for you guys! x3 Breakfast is served!
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1plate

And here’s the playlist. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Jinx 8/27/2009, 10:33 am

My novel had no title for awhile.Now it's called Introspect *Nods*

You look tasty...
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 10:53 am

Lawl, yeah, I saw. xD I'm just not even sure what the main point of my story is, despite the fact that I have the plot nailed down now. So I'm not sure what to name it.

That's called cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon by most cultures. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/27/2009, 10:56 am

XD.Superboy Delusion?

*Biting Shad'z arm*
Wha?
Fiiiine..
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 10:59 am

Nahhh . . . they're not even in most of it, so yeah. xD Otherwise I probably would name it that.

*throws a box of Nerds at Mea* Eat those! Very Happy And you really shouldn't mumble.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/27/2009, 11:02 am

Nice bloggy. I named ITR after writing it, so you know you don't always need to name it first nod
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/27/2009, 11:03 am

Really? Well,K'.

Stoooop it!
*Nom nom*
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 11:05 am

xD I know, I know. But I wanna name it first, cus it'd be better to have a name rather than just calling it "my nano novel" all the time.

*becomes vampire*
*points and laughs* HAHA! You broke your teeth! smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/27/2009, 11:06 am

...What?
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 11:08 am

Nevermind. xD Haha. I was being confused and confusing.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/27/2009, 11:09 am

Hokay.Now stop driving me batty with charlie and the chocolate factory quotes!

XDD
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/27/2009, 3:53 pm

Quoting Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I see. cyclops

The playlist was empty... o.O

And, when you said that your nano was having memory problems, I thought you were talking about NaNoWriMo... XD

I had to read that sentence five times to get it... I'm a dummmmmmy.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 7:21 pm

You know, you really shouldn't mumble. Smile
(Shutting up now. xD)

YEP! Very Happy

It was? o.0 Not for me it's not.

xD Lawl, that actually popped into my head, too! So I decided to keep it just for fun. Sorry to confuse ya, lawl.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/27/2009, 8:08 pm

I find it funny that I've had ice cream and Ramen for breakfast before. Does that make me a ninja???

Beautiful blog!! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/27/2009, 9:24 pm

No toast for breakfast? LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/27/2009, 9:25 pm

*grabs Shadow's arm* *starts nibbling on it* X3

GAH!! *lays Shadow's arm on plate* *stars nibbling on arm* >=D
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down