The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopt a Character

4 posters

Go down

Adopt a Character Empty Adopt a Character

Post by Arianna 8/30/2009, 5:22 am

Do you have a character who's perfect, but will never fit in with your story? Does your character not get along with your characters, or with you?
Well, then you're in the right place. I know how much it hurts when you've got the perfect character but you know they'll never fit. Just post your character here, and someone will be sure to adopt them!

((A general description would be nice. Name, age, appearance, and personality are obligatory, but make it as long as you like. Just not novel length. xD))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Adopt a Character 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Adopt a Character Empty Re: Adopt a Character

Post by Amber 9/11/2009, 10:12 pm

ok i've got one

Shelly Marie Vanhooten
shes prettty, smart, and wants to be an actress, she has many friends and is popular anyone could use her but please leave a meassage on my profile so that i can say a good bye to her :-)
Amber
Amber
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Adopt a Character Siggy
Adopt a Character Siggy
Adopt a Character Siggy
Adopt a Character Siggy

Female Posts : 167

http://allawesomeness.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/14/2009, 4:49 pm

Oh this is a cool idea I might adopt one!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 9/20/2009, 9:15 pm

I've got a couple but only have time for one

Lafaeali (Laugh-Ay-Ally) Sar'Lyasir (Sar-Lie-A-Sir) Maernmitore (May-Ern-Mit-Oar)
(Goes by Chance)

Chance is an elf from a different planet, simply trying to fit in with humans. He knows the language perfect, with only a slight accent. He doesn't tell anyone his real, full name and simply goes by Chance Grey to hide his family's secret.
He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall and has fair skin. His hair is medium lengthed for a guy, and is somewhat spiked. It is a dark blond, yet not brown. He has pearl white teeth that are all completely straight though his canine teeth are a bit pointier than humans'. He has pointed ears like any other elf but normally wears a beanie to cover them.
His eyes are two different colors. One is a sky blue and the other is a forest green. Many freckles dot his always "blushed" (as his mother says) cheeks and nose.

He enjoys playing, and watching, soccer, listening to, and occasionally writing music, reading, and occasionally writing, poems.

He is fairly calm and relaxed most of the time but has an outgoing, fun side. He's almost always happy and is big on sarcasm.

He has one pet that seems to answer all his problems, Ryali, a grey tabby. (Ryali means JadeShadow, which works for her, grey(Shadow) and jade eyes Smile)
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down