The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th)

2 posters

Go down

Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) Empty Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th)

Post by Komoda 8/30/2009, 10:46 am

I didn't know you had to put on primer before paint. Maybe that's why they call the stuff that you put on your face before foundation "primer"...
Hmm...

August 30th

Omg...
Yesterday, I found out that my one online friend is from Alabama!!
EEK!
That made my day. I love Alabamian accents. It's funny, 'cause he loves Canadian accents. XP
We're gunna have a fun time on XBox live, just marveling over each other's accents.

I realized something...
I can swear in my story!! I can just make 'em curse like sailors! And it wouldn't even be my fault, 'cause it's not me saying it! I could just censor it before I put it on here...
And to think all this time, I've been censoring it on the actual document...
When I edit it, I'll make sure to throw in some bad words. XP
(Wow, I have no life)

I had this spectacular dream last night. Tyson and I were in this lush, green meadow and there was blue sunlight pouring down on us... And we got married! Very Happy Then we started making out when we both had peanut butter flavoured cheerios in our mouths... But still, it was freaking awesome! He might have looked like... ten years older than he does now, but still. It was him because I went to my friends right after and I was like, "I'm Christine <Tyson's last name here> now!!"

Haha, saying my real name remind's me... When I was talking to my Alabamian friend, I was like,

"Night,"
Then he was like, "Night hun,"
Then I was like, "Have a good evening,"
Then he said, "You too, sweetie. I enjoyed talking to you."
Then I said, "Me too. Good night. :3"
Then he was like, "Night, Christine."
And I said, "Night, Joseph (I can so see this going on and on)"
Then he was like, "Lol, night."
And I was like, "Night."

No joke. XP It was totally one of those, "No, you hang up first!" scenarios.

I had a dream that my ringtone was "Everywhere I Go," by Hollywood Undead.
Rotfl! I don't recommend looking it up, but you can if you want. It's not TERRIBLY bad. Okay... Maybe it is... But still, if you're going to, listen to like the first... Nevermind. XP

Anyway, it's a bad song. And my dad heard, but he didn't do anything and I was like scrambling to turn it off. XP Gotta love dreams.

My other dream was that I found my amethyst ring... I have no idea where it went. Sad Last time I wore it was at the horse show, and Idk what I did with it after that.

Now I have that song in my head...

Everywhere I go,
[Girlies] always know
That Charlie scene...

Can't even think of an appropriate censor for the rest... XP

UNDEAD REVOLUTION FTW!!

For The Wendigo. nod

But they are such a bad influence on me... XP
Between them and Swifty, I'll have no more brain cells left to offer to the zombies when the zombie apocalypse comes.

See? Did you just see that? I said ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! I'm talking like a freaking video gamer. I spelled it right the first time, too.

That's almost weird as my friend saying "ethnically diverse".
Seriously, no offense to him, but I didn't think he knew such big words. XP Like the way he talks most of the time... Haha, he's super smart though. He just doesn't always try.

So sorry about not writing BR very often... It's just that I have school and stuff, then whenever I try to write, Joe (Mr. Alabama) will be online and I'll be trying to write and talk at the same time. XP I'll try to be better, though. Once I'm done my chores today, I'll work on No Answer. Then once I'm done that, I will get a lot of a chapter done. Maybe I should do that now, though, since I'm feeling romantic... Erm... Influence? XP Anyway...

Nothing interesting today, so far... Went to bed at one yesterday (That's how long it took for me to finish that BR part. XP) and woke up forty minutes ago. I got like seven hours of sleep, but meh.

Hahaahaha, I was playing Hollywood Undead when my mom walked in, and I swear she heard it because she made this weird clicking noise with her tongue. XP Because seriously, it went all quiet then the dirtiest part of the song played. 'Kay, not the dirtiest, but since it was the chorus, it wasn't rapped so you could hear it better.

Meh. I have to clean my room soon. So I'll go now so that I can work on BR first. See y'all!

I have no pic today, but Da Kurlzz is in my siggy, so you can see him. Very Happy

Bye for reals, now!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) Empty Re: Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th)

Post by shadowsowner888 8/30/2009, 11:14 am

Lovely blog! xD I like your convo with Joe.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) 1312Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) 2412Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) 3349Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) 3548Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th) Empty Re: Undead Revolution!! Yee haw. (Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 30th)

Post by Komoda 8/30/2009, 11:18 am

Hahaha, thanks. XP Me too.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down