The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August)

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August)

Post by Komoda 8/19/2009, 12:44 pm

OMG! I love you guys with the very core of my soul!!!
Okay, that was weird...

(I just saw that BR has seven votes now so I had a mini freak-out)

So, it's the 19th right now... My other friend's birthday, now. Weird how that works... My best friend from grade 3 has a birthday in August, my best friend from grade 4 has a birthday in August, my current bestie has a birthday in August and one of my bestest Gaia pals had a birthday in August... Oh, and Bruce and my anniversary is in August. Haha.

What am I doing right now? Well, I'm in a notably better mood and I just woke up at 10:00. So I'm blasting Hollywood Undead (Because no one else is home) and eating yogurt. XP What a productive morning. Ooh, but apparently Mally-Chan and I are going to highschool together for the first day... Whee! Very Happy

Okay, so yesterday was pretty action-packed.

I was in a crummy mood, so I was ranting about how mad I was at my friends. I wasn't really mad at them though, I was just annoyed with my one friend for a camp incident, and I was annoyed with my guy friends for being their perverted selves. But I'm over that now. XP Anyway, while I was in the middle of ranting, Matt (My best guy friend) called me. XP I don't know what he wanted, but Maxx was over at his house so we just talked a bit before the connection like gimped up. It was super funny though because he left to go find a plunger, then Maxx (who has the highest voice ever) tried imitating Matt and he was like, "Wanna go out with me?" so I just was like, "Is this Maxx?" and then he started laughing. Then they made fun of me for not knowing what Fallout was... But uh... I still don't know what that is. Some sort of video game?

Anywho, then I left to talk to my mom about hummingbirds or something, then I called him back. Uh, I can't remember what we started talking about then... But then... My mom came in my room and told me to get off the phone, because there was someone on the lane (this was at like 9:30) and they had their headlights turned off.

People only do that if they're flipping murderous, stalking robbers, by the way. It's a way to be stealthy, 'cause we can't see them if their lights are turned off.

So in other words, I sent my friend a panicked text as my parents went outside to check it out. I said that they were probably taking the gun with them, jokingly, but then I looked in the porch and my dad was loading it.

Surprised

So that freaked me out. Anyway, then I just watched out the window as the drove over there then drove back. Apparently the people had left the second they saw our vehicle.

Weird. Needless to say, I didn't go outside for the rest of the night. I don't think I'm going to today either, just in case. But that's seriously why I never answer the door, because that actually happens at least once a year.

So when I was talking to my mom about what happened, she was telling me a story. I was a baby and my sister was five, and she was home alone with us 'cause my daddio was in Nebraska. (I don't know why. I think he used to work on the oil rigs or something. Lol.)
Anyway, then my normally gentle dog, Maggie, woke her up and started growling ferociously. Like, Mags NEVER growled or barked (unlike our dog now. XP) So my mom looked outside. A car was driving down the lane, and she could only see it in the moonlight. It had its headlights turned off and it was in neutral or something. XP Whatever mode it was in, it was a certain mode that wouldn't make any sound.

Creepy, right?

So my mom watched, and they got out. They were trying to disconnect the yard lights. So my mom got out the gun (it wasn't loaded) and stuck it out the door, flipping on the house lights. Yeah, they drove away pretty much immediately.

So, um... Now I know that our house is in NO WAY safer than one in the city, especially since cops are like twenty minutes away. I'm no longer forgetting to lock the doors, and I'm never answering if anyone knocks either. XP They can go to my neighbor's house if they really need something.

So that concludes the blog today! I think Ima put a nice playlisty, because I found some nice clean Hollywood Undead songs that I like.

Very Happy

I love Deuce. He sings all of This Love, This Hate. Charlie Scene's pretty funny to, because he'll just like randomly scream out swears then they all start laughing. I didn't post any of the ones where he does that, though... Because that's obviously not appropriate. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August)

Post by shadowsowner888 8/20/2009, 9:43 am

Eugh. o.0 That's freaky about those creeper dudes.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah  for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - Hoorah for guns and Hollywood Undead! (19th of August)

Post by Komoda 8/20/2009, 10:10 am

Yeah. I know. Sad
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down