The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White

+4
WordsCanKill
SaddleClub
shadowsowner888
iGrievous
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White Empty The Epic Adventures of Gregory White

Post by iGrievous 6/8/2009, 11:41 am

Maturity: A crush; several mentions of killings, mild violence

Fantasy: None.

(Just to let everyone know, I was younger and less mature when I wrote this. So, that's why it's kinda weird, if it is.)

Chapter 1
I stared at the television in disbelief. "Geez," I muttered. Quickly, I grabbed the phone, and dialed in the familiar number of Spud.

"Whassup," came his lazy reply, when he answered.

"Spud!" I shouted. "Guess who disappeared *this* time!"

He gasped. "Not Tyson Ritter?!"

"No!!" I said in a disgusted tone. "Kyle Massey!"

"Whoa," he replied in awe. "This is seriously sick. And not in a cool way." His voice was very solemn.

"There's something really strange going on," I said quietly. "I mean, last week it was Miley Cyrus! Who's next? Maybe it's a plot."

Spud replied, "Sure. And maybe there are werewolves out tonight."

"Well, it's a full moon!"

"Okay, yeah, that's it." Then he hung up.

In case you were wondering, I might as well say that I met Spud while on a website called KinzScape, a kiddy combination of Runescape and Webkinz, when I was younger.
I gave up playing when I got killed by Mrs. Birdy, the boss for level 20 players. The whole game was rigged. I feel sorry for those little kids who actually spent money for a membership on it.

And, anyway, Spud was a player of Kinzscape when I met him, so we became friends.

That night, I stayed up late, making a movie with the familiar Mac app, iMovie. I fell asleep in the process.

I dreamed that my Dad told me that the Jonas Brothers disappeared. (Back then, I was  a fan of the Jonas Brothers) and, I became really depressed (I was still dreaming, mind you) I looked out the window, and saw a bat signal shining in the sky, and heard an evil Joker laugh.

Chapter 2
I then woke up to my 6:00 alarm, and went downstairs for breakfast. Spud was at the table, eating a bowl of cereal. (He eats at my house, but don't ask why.) We had a TV in our kitchen, so we turned it on. It was on the news. The newsguy said:

"Miley Cyrus' body was found in the river last night, and some suspect that the Teenage Boys Gang is responsible. Thousands of fans payed good money to get into her funeral, and millions mourn her from their homes. Kyle Massey has not been found, but police have doubled their eff-" the TV was cut off when my dad turned it off.

"you guys shouldn't be watching that kind of crap," he said "It messes with your head, that's what!"

My 16 year old sister, Katlynne came into the kitchen then. Probably, all guys thought she was hot. Even Spud did!

Even though spud has thick shag covering his eyes, I knew he was staring at my sister. He always was. He even has pictures of her on his iPod!

Chapter 3
We didn't do much that day. We just stayed inside playing Star Wars Battlefront II practically the whole day.

The next day, I read the newspaper at breakfast. Sure enough, another Celebrity went missing.

"Who is it this time?!?" Spud asked

"Cody Linley." I said solemnly.

I went over to Spud's place later. He started talking, but his voice seemed to fade away  as I turned to look at a poster on his wall as I had done several times before. It was a picture of a potato with arms and legs (Not a Mr. Potato Head) and underneath it, in bold was the word VOTE! 

Spud's voice seemed to fade back to normal.

"Hey, hello? Are you listening?"

"What?"

"I said there's something I gotta show you!!" he shouted, pulling a map out of his underwear drawer. I found this earlier; Where do you think it leads? Treasure Island?!?"

I pulled a map to Gotham City out of my pocket. (I used to be a real fan of Batman, until he supposedly married that Komoda person, fired Robin, and stopped crimefighting. That just wasn't the Batman I knew. I got a map from him once, and kept it all these years, in case I should need him, or the authentic Batman came back) both the maps were the same. 

"Spud, you've go a map to Gotham!" I exclaimed "But why was it in your yard?"

"Well I dunno, but I had this really strange dream last night. I dreamed that there was a helicopter outside, and I looked out the window, and sure enough, I saw a helicopter with a rope ladder fly by, and a guy dressed in a suit was on the ladder, holding a wriggling sack the size of a person! He landed out in the dead forest somewhere. Then I was on a date with your sister, and when I woke up, I was on the floor in front of my window, so my guess is the date was real!"

"Wait, I heard a helicopter last night too! That must have all been real! Oh, except for the date- That can only happen in your dreams.

We went around town, and found two more maps, but when I got home, it was 7:00, past my bedtime, and my father didn't like like that, not one bit! He yelled a whole stream of words that should never be repeated, and fell down coughing. I ran to my room, and before I closed and locked the door, I heard my sister saying "OMG did you hear? I'm dating a Jonas Brother, he's soooo hot!" I turned the TV on. It was the news. "This just in!" the newsperson said. "Demi Lovato has gone missing. Kyle Massey was found dead in the river-"
I turned the TV off, and went to bed.

Chapter 4

Next morning, I called Spud on my iPod Mega (a 64 gig totally advanced iPhone, 4th generation.)

"Wassup," came the lazy reply.

"Spud, you'll never believe it, my sister is dating a Jonas Brother!"

"NOOOO!" spud cried, as he hung up.

It was then that I remembered we had school today. I quickly got dressed, and ran downstairs. My sister was crying  at the table, and my dad said,

"Did you hear? The Jonas Brothers have gone missing, and Demi Lovato was found dead in the river."

When I got to school, no adults were there. The school bully, Dude Crap (Yes, that's his name) came to me, and said,

"Are you hungry? Cause I'm about to give you a knuckle sandwhich!" He picked me up by my collar (I'm taller- how does he do that?!?) but then I whipped out an infrared laser pen, and shot him in the eye. He dropped me, running backwards, screaming and clutching his eye, and fell out the window. All the kids cheered, and held me on their shoulders.

After school, Spud and I went into the dead forest, a forest of all dead trees, though some say there's a live one in the center, that glows with light , and it's fruit gives you eternal life when you eat it's flesh, or drink it's juice. I actually believed that. But we were going in to find clues.

Eventually, we came to a big opening, and there was a man with blood on his shirt sitting under a tree. He was muttering something really fast in what sounded like pig latin. When he noticed us, he talked faster.  My iPod had a pig latin translator and it appeared that the man was saying,

"That devil, he betrayed me, never trust a hysteric,  I hate him, he went to Gotham, he's got those dudes, the Jonas', I'll wring his gut!" and so on.

I had once got Batman's phone number from a contest, so I called him up. Soon he answered, "Hi, this is Batman speaking,how may I help you?"

"Batman, it's me, Gregory, we need a ride.

"No prob!"

Chapter 5
Soon, Batman landed in the clearing, piloting the Batwing, his personal aircraft. We
went inside it, and soon landed in the Batcave. Batman yelled "Honey, I'm home!" but no one answered. We followed him to his room, and when he opened the door, the Joker and Komoda were holding hands, and Alfred was tied up.

"Hey, a little privacy here?!?" the Joker screeched

"Komoda was cheating on you with the Joker!" Alfred said

"Awkward!" said the Joker, then he pulled a gun out and aimed it at himself. Komoda screamed as he pulled the trigger, but only a flag that said bang! came out.

The Joker laughed, then jumped out the window.

"NO!" Komoda yelled, but a helicopter caught him.

"So long, Batman!" he yelled, through hysterical laughter.

Batman stared at Komoda, then shouted "WE'RE THROUGH!!!!"

"But Batmanmuffin!" she protested

"What'd you do to Robin!?!"

"I'm right here!" a familiar voice said from behind us. We all turned, to see Robin in the doorway.

"Robin, how'd you get here?!?" Batman asked.

"Ever since you fired me, I've been living in the little room under your stair!"

I heard Komoda laugh, and turned to see her pull the pin out of a grenade. I remembered my laser pen, and whipped it out, flashing it in her eye. She screamed, dropped the grenade, and fell out the window. Spud quickly pulled a potato out of his bag, and put the grenade in it. Soon the room was covered in potato bits, but that was all, luckily.

Chapter 6
That night, we had a mad party in the Batcave, when I heard the doorbell go off. Alfred went upstairs to get the door, and came down with Cody Linley in rags. "Do you still have that awful girlfriend? he asked

"No," Batman said.

"Good." Cody said. "I just escaped from the Joker."

"I knew he was behind it all!!" shouted Robin, jumping out of his seat, so fast that his chair fell down.

"Calm down!" Batman said

"I think he planned to brainwash us, then take control over us, thus owning our careers and using us to advertise his products."

"That's terrible!" Batman said "Time to go to my belt closet."

Batman gave us each a belt to use for our mission against the Joker.

Robin drove the Robinmobile, Cody drove the Batmobile, and Batman took the rest of us in the Tumbler.

We all followed after Cody, because he was the only one who knew the way.

Soon we were at the Joker's hideout. We snuck in through an open window. Inside was a strange wonderland of. . . chocolate!

"No Way!" yelled Spud as he dove into a river of chocolate. A few moments later, he came up, laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Cody asked, but just then, the Joker came in. "How many times are people gonna swim in my laughing chociolate river!?!" he said exasperatedly as he pressed a button on the wall. "It's contaminated! I gotta make a whole new batch!!"  a wall opened, and the chocolate drained out. "And everytime I do, I sample some and start laughing, and so do my minions, and it's just soooo annoying! AAARGH!" yelled the Joker.

a wall opened, and the chocolate drained into the river. Spud was nowhere to be seen.

"Spud?!? Spud!!!" I called, but no answer. But just then, some bubbles came up, and then a potato.

"NOOOO!"

Then the Scarecrow jumped near the Joker.

"BOOOO!"

"AAAAHHH!" The joker screeched, then turned, and said "Don't you ever do that again!!!"

Then Batman jumped at the Scarecrow, knocking him into the draining chocolate.

"NOOOO!" yelled the Scarecrow as he fell into the river.

I chased the Joker down a hall, and at the end was a window. When the Joker got to the end, he screamed fearfully "Show yourself!!!" 
I was using my grapple gun to get to the roof. I had grabbed Scarecrow's mask before he fell, and put it on, then lowered myself upside down in front of the Joker, and shouted "BOO!" 
The Joker screamed, and jumped out the window, to his death.

I then met yup with the others, and we went down some stairs, to a room with cages. The Jonas Brothers were there, and Batman picked the cell lock.

"Dudes, thanks for saving us!" shouted Joe
"Yah, thanks!!" said Kevin
"We owe you." Nick said. We took them to the Batcave, where we had a mad party, but I woke up next morning, and I asked myself,

"Was it real?"
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White Empty Re: The Epic Adventures of Gregory White

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 11:43 am

Lol, I still love this story! XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 1312The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 2412The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3349The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3548The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White Empty Re: The Epic Adventures of Gregory White

Post by iGrievous 6/8/2009, 11:46 am

Its actually pretty nice. Very Happy
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/8/2009, 2:14 pm

Great story! =)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/9/2009, 11:20 am

Thanks!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/9/2009, 12:35 pm

You're welcome! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 7/16/2009, 6:14 pm

xD
Pshh, Joker over Batmanmuffin.
xD
Awesome story though, Grievi!
xD
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2009, 8:51 am

XD OMG, Blau, you made me lol! Batmanmuffin was one of my favorite characters - OMG. Very Happy MO NEEDS TO READ THIS! *goes to send her the link*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 1312The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 2412The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3349The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3548The Epic Adventures of Gregory White 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/17/2009, 12:04 pm

I love the story! It's hilarious!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Epic Adventures of Gregory White Siggy
The Epic Adventures of Gregory White Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by WordsCanKill 7/17/2009, 12:41 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:XD OMG, Blau, you made me lol! Batmanmuffin was one of my favorite characters - OMG. Very Happy MO NEEDS TO READ THIS! *goes to send her the link*

*scratches head* ...I did? Do I get bonus points?
xD
WordsCanKill
WordsCanKill
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/18/2009, 8:12 am

Why not. xD Lol, I just laugh real easily.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/18/2009, 4:06 pm

Rotfl! Nice story! Very Happy I love it!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/18/2009, 5:04 pm

Oh. My. Gosh.

Well, you just proved how immature you really were. xD

I loved it! Go Joker!
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/19/2009, 6:55 am

OMG! That's an EPIC point, Kat! Very Happy (See, Gri? Not so mature-as-a-teen now!) Of course, his excuse will probably be that he wrote it a while ago. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/19/2009, 10:17 am

xD Boys. *rolls eyes*
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/20/2009, 10:34 am

What? I'm like 14 or so mentally right now, so I'm not really a boy.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/20/2009, 11:36 am

Heh. The 14 year old "young men" that I know are a lot less mature than you.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/21/2009, 1:09 pm

(Mo, be careful! You don't want his ego to get as big as mine! Surprised (No offense of course, Gri. XD See? I insulted myself, so it's offensive to me if anyone.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/22/2009, 6:42 pm

Lol!

But of course the 14 year old guys I know act like they're six, so it wasn't much of a compliment anyway. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/22/2009, 10:58 pm

. . . That's pretty . . . . rude.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/22/2009, 11:01 pm

Sorry, iGri. I had no intention of being rude to you or hurting your feelings. I was being rude to the silly guys I know. I think that you're very mature. I'm just saying that to compare you to my friends wasn't much of a compliment because they act like six year-olds. So you'd more be like... As mature as this 20 year-old I knew. Please don't be offended. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Please forgive me? *offers cookie* flower
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/23/2009, 3:11 pm

Well atleast I *points to self* don't mind acting immature. It's fun!

*steals Gri's cookie*

See? xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/23/2009, 8:11 pm

Yeah, yeah. That's 'cause you girls are already sp'posed to be more mature, so it doesn't matter if you're a little immature every once in a while.

And girls don't like immature guys. I gotta seem three years and two months older than I am. It goes with my sig quote.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/24/2009, 12:09 am

Kat24 wrote:Well atleast I *points to self* don't mind acting immature. It's fun!

*steals Gri's cookie*

See? xD

Nuuu! I baked that cookie with all of my heart and soul!
*cries in corner*
But at least it's not going to waste.... Like the last one. -.-

iGrievous wrote:Yeah, yeah. That's 'cause you girls are already sp'posed to be more mature, so it doesn't matter if you're a little immature every once in a while.

And girls don't like immature guys. I gotta seem three years and two months older than I am. It goes with my sig quote.

Psh, that's not true. A lot of girls like immature guys. I mean, all of my best guy friends are the most immature kids you'd ever meet. And my one guy friend gets all the ladies, despite being so immature. grin

But that doesn't mean that mature guys don't get ladies. Wink
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2009, 9:00 am

OMGOMGOMG. Very Happy Like me! Jamie is insanely immature, and I love that for some reason, even when he's going around with the maturity and energy of a puppy. xD

But it's like the apples thing, I bet. Very Happy The mature dudes will win it out in the end.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next