The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by SoxPaws 5/17/2010, 5:58 pm

CHAPTER 1

One sunny afternoon, Sonic the Hedgehog strolled casually into his friend, Tails’ workshop. “Hey, Tails, what’s new today?” Tails looked up, and when he saw Sonic, grinned. “Oh hello Sonic, yes there’s a possibility that I have something.”

“Like what?” Tails got up. “Well, we need to find Amy, Knuckles, and Shadow.” Sonic frowned questioningly. “Why them?” Then Tails explained to him, “Sonic, it’s Dr. Eggman again. We need to sabotage his newest evil plans.”
Sonic and Tails approached Amy. “Hello Amy, we need to ask a favor from you.” Amy smiled sweetly at Sonic. “Anything for my darling Sonic!”
Sonic rolled his eyes. “That’s great Amy, thanks!” Tails thanked her profusely. “No problem! What’s the scoop?” “It’s Eggman again. Now c’mon, let’s go find Knuckles.”
They climbed up the hill to where Knuckles stood guarding the master emerald.
“Hey Knuckles—” Knuckles frowned. “Oh, what do you want now?” Sonic stepped in front of the echidna. “Look buddy, if you have any brains behind that thick skull of yours, you’ll come with us.”
Knuckles glared irately at Sonic. “Why? I’ve got other things to do with my time.” “Yeah,” Sonic snorted. “like sit around and think about Julie-Su.” “Knuckles, we have something important to do.” “Well, so do I.” “Hey Knuckles, we might get some treasure out of this mission.” “Say what?” “Hmmm,” he listened to their story. “Treasure, you say? Hmm, well, couldn’t hurt to take a little break.”

They approached Shadow. His back was turned to them. “Shadow” Shadow whirled around. “Sonic the Hedgehog—it’s been some time, hasn’t it?” Amy boldly confronted him. “Shadow, stop acting like that. We need to talk.”
Shadow looked down at Amy. “So you brought you’re pet, eh Sonic?” “She’s not my pet.” Sonic fumed. “Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot—she’s your girlfriend, isn’t she?” Tails frowned at him. “Shadow, just because you’re older than us doesn’t mean you have to stay away from us.” “Maybe I want to. It’s not like there’s anything exciting about you and your little party.” Sonic glared at him. “Shadow, remember the last time I beat you up? That was yesterday. Want me to do it again?” “No, no, no! I’m coming. But you listen to me, don’t you dare make a big deal about this or I swear I will—” Amy threw her arms around him. “Oh, thank you Shadow! You won’t regret this!” “Who’s girlfriend is she now?” Shadow turned very red, and pushed Amy away. “I said, don’t.”

I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Smile
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy
The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog SiggyThe Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy
The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog SiggyThe Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by Hyro201 5/17/2010, 6:46 pm

Ha! its like a drama version of sonic.

*Cough* shadow the hedgehog rules
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by shadowsowner888 5/17/2010, 8:32 pm

:3 Lol, I'm enjoying this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 1312The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 2412The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3349The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3548The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/17/2010, 9:24 pm

Thanks! I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Very Happy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/18/2010, 10:09 am

CHAPTER 2

They all stood around the Tornado X. “Alright team, here’s the plan-” “We’re not a team.” Shadow interrupted. “Yeah, and if this involves your pathetic little group hugs and picnics, leave me out!” Tails sighed impatiently. “Will you two just listen to me?” He began again. “ANYWAY, why you’re all here is because we have a mission. We’re going to split up, and sabotage Eggman’s plans.” Sonic folded his arms across his chest. “Define ‘split up” Tails thought a minute. “Two or three teams, probably.” “Can I go with Sonic?” Amy asked. “That depends on who I choose, Amy.” “And who put you in charge?” “Hmmm, well, who do you want to go with?” “No one. That’s my point.” “I see. Does anyone want to go with Shadow?” “Not me.” Knuckles muttered. “Okay Knuckles, then you two can head out to the location marked on this map.” Tails handed him a map with a red X on it. “I don’t think you heard me.” He slung a backpack over his shoulder and punched Shadow. “Let’s go, dummy.” “Who are you calling dummy???” Shadow asked, his eyes flashing. “Who wants to go with Sonic?” Tails asked. “I do! I do!” “Besides you, Amy.” “There is no one else.” “Hmm, Good point. Alright, Amy goes with Sonic and I’ll stay here and wait for your signals.” “I’ll stay here and wait for your signals.” Knuckles said in a mocking, high-pitched voice.

CHAPTER 3

“Maybe I should’ve gone with Shadow after all. At least he’s quiet.” Sonic muttered as he and Amy made their way across the wide plateau. “So Sonic, how have things been? I haven’t seen you in a while.” Sonic sighed in a very bored manner. “Fine Amy, just fine.”
Meanwhile...
“Oh will you just shut up!” Shadow spat at Knuckles. “Shut up yourself. It’s not my fault I’m stuck with you.” He snapped. “If it were up to me, I would just kill you right here.” “But it’s not.” “I could easily make it that way.” They were REALLY getting mad now. Knuckles went over and kicked Shadow. Shadow’s eyes glared fire. He lunged at Knuckles and tackled him to the ground.
Meanwhile...
“How much longer until we get there, Sonic?” Amy asked. “About another hour or so, why can’t you just wait it out?” “Oh I’m not bored Sonicky, I’m just asking.” “SONICKY?!?!” Sonic cried in dismay. “What kind of a nickname is that???”
Meanwhile...
Tails was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole ‘split up’ idea, so he flew up in the air to see if he could locate the rest of the team. “Oh great.” Tails Muttered. “That looks like trouble.” And he was off.
It was a bloody fight, both rivals fought wildly, but in the end, Shadow prevailed. And Knuckles was left defeated, wounded, and unconscious, on the road. Now, after searching for nearly an hour, Tails finally found Shadow making his way back—alone. Tails caught up with Shadow. “What in the world are you doing???” “My mission here is done. How did you find me?” “I saw you from the air.” “Huh. So be it. You can’t do anything anyways.” “Be quiet Shadow.” “Hmm, I could, if I wanted to, but I won’t.”
Tails scowled at Shadow. He knew it was pointless to argue with him. “Well, where’s Knuckles?” “I dumped that worthless echidna off to the side of the path so no one would trip over the carcass. See? Even I do good things sometimes.” Tails glared at him. “Yeah right, get lost and find something productive to do with your wasted time.” “I was just about to do that.” He spat at Tails and teleported away. Tails contacted Sonic. “Sonic, this is Tails. I’ve got some bad news.” “This is Sonic, over. What kind of bad news?” “Well, Shadow ditched the mission, beat up Knuckles, and got away.” Sonic chuckled. “Some stoic guardian Knuckles makes.” “Sonic! This is serious. I want Amy to go on by her self and you to come with me.” Tails heard Sonic sigh with relief. “Alright, I’ll be over.” “Meet in the forest. Tails out.”
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 5/18/2010, 2:32 pm

*punches fist into air* yea go shadow the hedgehog
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/19/2010, 7:13 pm

Haha, I quite like Shadow, even if he is so . . . well, dark. xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 1312The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 2412The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3349The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3548The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog 3327

Back to top Go down

The Further Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Chapter 4

Post by SoxPaws 5/19/2010, 7:20 pm

CHAPTER 4

Sonic found Tails and they discovered Knuckles on the side of the path. “Hey, Knuckles, you okay? Knuckles!” But Knuckles had passed out and was severely hurt. So Tails and Sonic sat down to wait. Finally, Knuckles opened his eyes, sore and miserable, he moaned. “Ohhhh...” “What hurts?” Tails said, looking him over. “Just about everything.” Knuckles groaned. “Boy, Shadow sure did a number on you.” Sonic sneered. “Can you walk?” Tails asked him. Knuckles tried to get up, but cried out in pain and fell to the ground. “I guess not.” “No!” Knuckles protested, “I can walk, I just...uh, tripped.” He tried again to get up, but Tails pushed him back down. “No, Knuckles. It’s a long way back, and if you can’t walk, then you can’t walk.” Feeling discouraged and powerless, Knuckles miserably tried to overlook the tenderness of his wounds. “You really do look bad. But don’t you always?” Sonic remarked. “Knuckles, I think I packed some first-aid supplies in that backpack. Let me check.” Not knowing what else to do, Knuckles shifted over so that Tails could slide the pack off his back and sift through its contents. He selected a roll of bandages and some anti-biotic. “This might sting a little.” He said as he applied some of the medicine on Knuckles’ bleeding abrasions. Knuckles cringed. Now, Tails felt Knuckles’ arms and legs for broken bones. “ARGH THE PAIN!!!” Knuckles shrieked. “Well,” Tails reported triumphantly, “It seems that you have broken your leg.”
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/19/2010, 10:42 pm

Aw, poor Knuckles! D:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/20/2010, 9:21 pm

Sorry this one was pretty late, I was outside all day today.

CHAPTER 5

Just then, Amy came dashing up to them. “Hi guys! Oh—” She stopped short. “Is he okay?” “Amy! I told you to keep going!” Sonic scolded. “I know, but I got lonely so I came looking for you.” “Well, we’d better get going. It’s getting dark.” Tails commented. So with Knuckles leaning on Sonic and Tails, they slowly made their way along. Bored, Amy tried to strike up a conversation. “So, where did Shadow go?” “Not now, Amy.” Sonic groaned. “No wait, Amy’s got a point. You know him, when he has a goal, he will do almost anything to get it done. Think about it, why was he in such a hurry to leave?” “Because he doesn’t like us.” “No, no, no. There’s got to be a better reason than that.” “Maybe he’s scared of the dark.” Amy suggested. “I wouldn’t be surprised if that were true.” Sonic chuckled. “I don’t think that’s it, Amy.” “Well what is it, then?” “Hmmm...Knuckles, you’ve been awful quiet. Have any idea where he is?” “Do I have to talk as much as you do?” “You didn’t answer my question.” “Maybe I don’t want to.” “Knuckles, why are you acting like this?” “Because he’s a brat.” Sonic mumbled. “I think you’re being slippery.” Tails admitted truthfully to Knuckles. “Isn’t he always? Like a banana, I tell you.” Sonic tripped and pulled Knuckles to the ground. “AGH! SWEET MERCIFUL LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS OW!!!!” He howled. “Heh, sorry about that, Knuckles.” Sonic grinned and turned to help him up. Knuckles glowered at Tails. “What’s mine is yours except my business. Leave well enough alone.” “Right now, your business is mine as well as Sonic’s and Amy’s. Now, what do you know?” “I’m hungry, but I’d settle for a chili dog instead of a banana.” “SONIC!” Tails and Knuckles bellowed. “What? I haven’t had a meal in like seven hours!”
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/21/2010, 6:46 pm

...And the next one.

CHAPTER 6

Tails stopped short. “Hey look! There’s Rouge!” Tails pointed at the bat. “Humph. What is she doing here?” Amy huffed. “Interesting—it looks like she’s talking to that person leaning against the tree.” “Let’s spy on them.” Amy said, sneaking up to a rock near the two silhouettes. Sonic looked at Tails, shrugged, and slipped up beside Amy. Tails shook his head. “Wait here.” He lowered Knuckles to the ground and followed the other two. “They’re all idiots!”
“What were they doing?” “Does it matter Rouge? They were making me mad.” Tails stood, listening. “That voice...it sounds so...familiar.” “Well, why don’t you go back, and pretend you’re in. Only you can collect information on their plans.” “You don’t get it. I’m too busy.” “Doing what?” “I have some uh...unfinished business to deal with.” “You know me, I love business. Count me in!” “No Rouge, this isn’t treasure hunting business. It’s a score I have to settle with a certain team chaotix.” “Oh Shadow, Shadow, Shadow. When will you ever learn? I already settled that score. Now we can deal with our own unfinished business. Like that gem you promised me.” “That gem is...not...exactly...uh...hmm how shall I say this...it doesn’t exactly exist anymore.” “WHAT?” “Well, I mean it did exist...about three days ago.” “IF THAT IS TRUE SHADOW THEN I WILL OBLITERATE YOUR BEAN-SIZED HEDGEHOG BRAIN! HEY, GET OVER HERE! SHADOW YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” “AH!!! CALL THE COPS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! AHHHHHH!!!!!! CHAOS CONTROL, GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE THAT INSANE WOMAN GETS ME!” “Hey, no fair! You can’t use chaos control! GET BACK HERE YOU!” The two silhouettes went off into the horizon, one chasing the other until they both disappeared from sight. Tails shot up from behind the rock. “I think you all know who that was.” Amy stared blankly at him. “Uh, Eggman?” Tails shook his head. “No Amy. That was Shadow and Rouge. I wonder what they were doing out there. Well, it’s pretty late. I guess we should camp out for the night here.” Sonic shrugged. “Fine by me.” And so they set up camp to spend the night.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/21/2010, 9:39 pm

Very Happy Yay! This story is so exciting. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/21/2010, 10:13 pm

Thanks! ^_^ This one I wrote a while ago so I've had time to edit and re-edit it a lot.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/22/2010, 11:27 am

CHAPTER 7

It was now later than ever, but Knuckles just couldn’t sleep. The pain in his leg was so unbearable that he remained sleepless for hours. Trying to ignore the burden, he lay silent in the grass. It was a cold night, and he shivered. He failed to hear the sound of a canister dropping to the ground nearby. Then, suddenly, he began to feel drowsy. Though the pain was still strong, he began to slip into a light doze. But, just now, two silhouettes appeared in the sky. Now in a light sleep, Knuckles hadn’t noticed. The two dimmed figures were none other than Rouge and Shadow. Rouge was flying low in the air above Team Sonic’s camp, and Shadow accompanied her, hovering on his jet-shoes. The two landed, and Rouge spoke first. “Looks like that laughing gas worked.” Shadow nodded. “You keep an eye on them. This won’t take long.” He moved silently in the night, and made his way towards them. When he at least reached their campsite, Shadow opened up Sonic’s backpack and began to sort through the objects inside. When he glanced at Rouge, she gave him a questioning look. He shook his head, and moved to the next. When he finally reached Knuckles’ pack, he finally found what he had come for. A chaos emerald! He slipped up beside Rouge and handed her the emerald. “You keep this safe. We’re gonna have to stay here for the night, but we’ll leave before they wake up.” Rouge gave him a nod, and put the precious gem in her pocket. Finally she flew up to the tall dogwood that stood over the campsite, hung her self upside-down on a limb, wrapped her wings around her body, and fell asleep. Shadow propped himself up against the tree, and concentrated on staying awake. But it was useless, and he too drifted off to slumber.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 12:57 pm

I would hate to be Knuckles. :O He always gets into such trouble.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/22/2010, 4:09 pm

Yeah, he does, doesn't he? XD
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/23/2010, 10:02 am

CHAPTER 8

Knuckles cracked one eye open. His vision was blurry, his head was pounding, and his leg hurt more than ever. He sat up, and looked around. In the black of the night, he couldn’t see much, but an oddly-shaped silhouette caught his eye. It was in the tree, and it had two big ears. “I’ve seen those ears before.” He said to himself. “Why do they look so familiar?” Then, he remembered. It was Rouge the bat! He managed to stand up, but when he took a step forward, he tripped and landed hard on the ground. Rouge’s eye slid open. Knuckles froze. Rouge’s eye scanned the area, then the other eye opened. She unfolded her wings and yawned. “Rouge!” Knuckles whispered hoarsely. Rouge’s eyes moved towards the direction of the sound, and then focused on Knuckles. “My, my, can’t a girl get some sleep around here?” She yawned again, then swooped down to the ground from her perch. “And what are you doing awake at this hour? Isn’t it a little late for a walk?” “That’s none of your business.” Knuckles hissed. Rouge was just about to reply, but then she spotted his bandaged leg, and a smile spread over her face. “None of my business? What is there to hide? Surely there is no secret that’s too secretive for me.” She took two steps forward. “I never said it was a secret. I just said that it’s none of your business.” He growled. Rouge took three more steps towards Knuckles. “Oh my, did I forget something? Surely not. Sugar, I heard what you said.” “I know you heard me!” He snapped. He was beginning to get impatient. Rouge took another step towards him, and kicked him in the leg. “ARRGH!” Knuckles roared in agony, and lay on he ground moaning and holding his leg. Just then, Shadow’s eyes flew open and he sprang awake. “Rouge! What are you doing? What was all that noise?” Rouge was about to confront Knuckles, but had second thoughts. She landed in front of him, blocking Shadow’s view. “Hm? Me? Oh I was just checking around a bit. I thought I heard something. Well, I guess it was just you.” She turned away. Shadow seemed confused, but said nothing. So after Shadow had gone back to sleep, Rouge pulled Knuckles up into the tree. “You almost got me caught!” Rouge said angrily. “But you-” “Just shut up, because soon enough, you’re gonna be the one getting caught.” Rouge pushed Knuckles off the tree limb, and hung herself on it, carefully embracing herself in her wings.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/23/2010, 6:16 pm

xD Poor, poor Knuckles.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/23/2010, 6:35 pm

I know, he seems to get in a lot of trouble, doesn't he? XD
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 10:59 am

CHAPTER 9

The next thing he knew, Knuckles was being shaken awake by Tails. “Knuckles, wake up.” He opened his eyes. “Finally, how are you?” Knuckles looked around. “Just as sore as yesterday, but where’s...” He stopped. “Where’s who, Knuckles?” Tails asked. “Um, never mind.” Then Tails told him to wait by the rock, and left. Knuckles was getting tired of having to sit around and do nothing. Then he remembered that chaos emeralds have healing powers. So he reached into his backpack for his emerald, but he felt nothing. He pulled the pack off his back and began taking things out of it. He finally reached the bottom—no emerald. “Urgh, that little sneak! She took the chaos emerald!” Knuckles threw down the backpack in rage. He ripped off his bandages. “I’m going to get her for that!” He tried to walk, but it was useless. Over and over, he would fall, and get back up, and fall, and get back up. Each and every time there was no result in getting anywhere. Then, he noticed that in a pocket in the backpack, there was a Swiss Army Knife. He picked up the knife, grabbed a tree branch, and started carving. “I wonder if this was a good idea.” Tails said. “What do you mean by that?” Sonic asked him. “Well, I mean, leaving Knuckles behind.” “He probably would’ve slowed us down. And anyway, he’s a loner, isn’t he?” “I guess so, but never the less, I’m still not sure if we should’ve left him there by himself.” “I wouldn’t worry. He’s probably enjoying the time alone that he has.” Sonic said reassuringly. “Really?” “Really.”
“There!” Knuckles put down the knife and brushed the wood chips away. He had carved a makeshift crutch out of the tree branch. “It’s not perfect, but it’ll do.” He put the knife back in the bag, and began easing himself towards the tree.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 1:32 pm

I might actually post 2 chapters today. :3
Thoguh I've got some work to do on my other series, posting the 10th chapter is a posobility.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/24/2010, 7:53 pm

applause Good job with the ninth! Whatever you do end up doing, whether you post the next one or not, I'll be looking forward to it. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 10:51 pm

Thanks! I decided I WILL post another chapter tonight, so here it is. :3

CHAPTER 10

”Do you see any medics around here?” Shadow snapped. “No. But we don’t need medics.” “And why is that?” “Simple, we just don’t.” “It doesn’t work that way, Rouge.” “Why not?” “Well, you’re not going to just let me bleed to death, are you?” “Now there’s an idea.” “Rouge, knock it off! I’m not trying to be funny.” “You may not, but you’re doing a good job at it.” “Stop it!!!” “You’re cute when you get mad.” “Fine! I’m not waiting for you. If you won’t help me, then I’ll help myself.” Shadow was about to leave, but Rouge stuck out her foot and tripped him. “Oof! What was that for?” “Come on, I was only playing with you. Now let’s see if we can’t find someone around here.” “But there’s no one around here to find.” “Good point...” Rouge pursed her lips, and then she had an idea. Knuckles! I’ll bet he’s still at the camp! And with that, she grabbed Shadow’s arm, spread her wings, and took off. When she reached the campsite, she dropped from the sky and landed. “Why are we back here..? Rouge! You aren’t thinking...” “Yes, I am thinking. Now if you’d kindly shut up, then I could think faster.” She searched the camp high and low, but saw no sign of anyone. “Where are they?” Rouge asked. “Well obviously, they left.” “I know, but Knuckles had a broken leg...” “He did?” “Uh...I mean...” “How would you know?” “I...um...saw the bandages on his leg.” “Oh.” Knuckles listened to their conversation. He was hidden in the tree above the campsite. He was about to pounce on them, but took a false step and slipped to the ground, landing hard with a THUD. Shadow whirled around. “It’s...it’s you!” “Yeah Shadow, why don’t you go sit down? You look pale. Seriously, I’ll handle this.” Rouge led Shadow over to a shady patch of grass a few feet away from the tree. When she returned, she took Knuckles’ hand and helped him to his feet. “Look Knuckles, I need your help. Shadow got himself into a fight and now he’s injured. There’s no one here for miles and I was wondering if you could fix him up?” Knuckles rolled his eyes, but reluctantly followed Rouge over to where Shadow sat glaring off into space, as if the world had ticked him off. Knuckles knelt down to observe Shadow’s state. Shadow lifted his head and glared at him. “What are you looking at?” “Shadow, calm down. I asked him if he could fix you up.” “I already told you that I can fix myself.” “He sure has a peppy demeanor.” Knuckles commented. “That’s for sure.” He felt Shadow’s limbs and asked him, “Does that hurt?” “No.” “Does that hurt?” “No.” “Does that hurt?” “No.” “Does that hurt?” He squeezed Shadow’s arm. “DON’T DO THAT!!!” “I’ll take that as a yes.” He took off his backpack, and pulled out a roll of bandages and some anti-biotic. “And you know how to do this stuff?” “I was in a simalar scenario.” “Oh, yes, you broke your leg.” “That’s right. Shadow, this is gonna hurt like you wouldn’t believe, but if you wanna get better than I gotta do it.” “And exactly why are you doing this? Keep your grimy hands away from me.” Knuckles put the anti-biotic on his skin, then started wrapping the bandages tightly around Shadow’s arm. “Is that too tight?” “Go away.” “I’ll take that as a yes...So Rouge, are you still after those chaos emeralds?” “I, uh, n-not really. Why do you ask?” “Oh, I dunno. Shadow, is that better?” “Get outta my face, JEEZ, YOU’RE UGLY.” “It’s still gonna hurt, but not severely. Okay, that should be good. You broke your arm. It wasn’t bad, but I still wonder how you broke it. Well, just take it easy on that arm and get some rest.” “Thank you Knuckles.” Rouge smiled gratefully at him, then nudged Shadow. He looked away. Rouge then jabbed Shadow with her elbow. Shadow looked at the ground, muttered, “Thanks,” and rushed away into the woods. Rouge gave Knuckles a smile, and slipped the chaos emerald into his hand. “Well, I gotta go find him. He’s grateful, just embarrassed. Thanks again, Knuckles. I appreciate it.” She spread her wings, gave Knuckles a wink, and flew away.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/24/2010, 10:58 pm

Knuckles is so nice! :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 11:15 pm

In this story, anyway. :3

He's actually sorta a semi-villain, but in this case I make him nice.
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next